what if tech

blueayes

If you want peace, then you must prepare for war.
We figure out how to create Dimension Gates, only that they lead to really freaky pleases.
; Anime worlds

;movie worlds

;hell dimensions

If you consider the anime worlds Hellsing, Harui suzomiya if anything like them would get trhu we would be scruwed

I can imagine the nerds going after Asari or any fantasy girl they liked

Now that I think about it theirs a shit load of hentai worlds two

I literally have no idea what the hack your talking about

Assuming youre not being obtuse, the sort of people who are going to use this as a wish fulfillment machine (or try to anyways) are not particularly pleasant sorts. Or emotionally well developed.

Last edited:
Siriusly tho Halo, Mass effect and War Hammer the technology a lone would be amassing. Imagine having an omni tool , or prometheans at your beck and call

SV first then everyone no one can keep a secret

Well then, I guess various governments attempt to contact other worlds and our input is limited. Unless Backyard Dimension Gates are a thing here?

Also if the gates are random its entirely possible the first gate opened to lead to some death world or something. Kind of like how I heard a single wraith from D&D can solo our world. I can think of several where we very much would want nothing to do with the residents.

Well then, I guess various governments attempt to contact other worlds and our input is limited. Unless Backyard Dimension Gates are a thing here?

Also if the gates are random its entirely possible the first gate opened to lead to some death world or something. Kind of like how I heard a single wraith from D&D can solo our world. I can think of several where we very much would want nothing to do with the residents.
A head of you in that part. No backyard gates aren't a thing, lets leave it as to much work for the average person to be willing to actually do. People are lazy.

I hilly doubt we would contact NERVE, The Imperium of Mankind, or any form of fictional government. Really have you seen anime worlds, so much crap is going on and the government ant doing anything to stop it.

Proof ;
Fate Zero or anything to do with the series, Final fantasy, Mass effect, Family guy, Chaos head.
see what I mean

A head of you in that part. No backyard gates aren't a thing, lets leave it as to much work for the average person to be willing to actually do. People are lazy.

I hilly doubt we would contact NERVE, The Imperium of Mankind, or any form of fictional government. Really have you seen anime worlds, so much crap is going on and the government ant doing anything to stop it.

Proof ;
Fate Zero or anything to do with the series, Final fantasy, Mass effect, Family guy, Chaos head.
see what I mean

Evangelion has NERV attempt to fight nigh unstoppable monsters and 40k is a horrorfest. Good examples of Bad Places though.

The Fate/series has the same problems most non magical governments have when dealin with subtle magic BS(in fact considering things like Babylon BS and such I wonder why their timeline hasn't massively and blatantly diverged from ours at some point). FF stories are usually set in unstable times for plot reasons. ME has a working and mostly reasonable government I think. We could trade with them peacefully for example.

Family Guy....eh I got nothin. I don't remember much about Chaos Head except for the MC. He irritated me.

Regardless you choose examples that explicitly have OCPs. The same kind of OCPs that could pry info about the gates from someones head with something between moderate effort to extreme ease. We don't have to contact them. They can contact us. Or even better just use any number of methods to come through the gate to our side. Possibly without us ever knowing.

Back