What if Babylon 5 was transported in The Expanse Universe?

Let's set the scene, right after the events of season 2 ep 1 of Babylon 5, the station is suddenly transported into The Expanse Universe during season 1 ep 1 near the planet of Europa.

Questions:

How would everyone react?

How would affect it the conflict between Earth, Mars, and Spacers?

What will the crew and the people that live in Babylon 5 do?

This would be bad for Babylon 5. i doubt that the station could survive a long time without supplies from Earth and other planets. Many of the aliens would die. If the station arrives with the hyperspace jumpgate, then some aliens will nope the fuck out - and most of these will die. Babylon 5 does have some defense weapons, but no chance to resist Mars or the Spacers for any longer time.

Most of the B5 crew will be heavily polarized by the Earth vs. Mars tension from their home universe, so I doubt that they would surrender to Mars. Surrendering to Mars or the Spacers would be the only good options. I'm not really familiar with The Expanse, but isn't their Earth a fucked up police state?

Anyway, whoever gets control of the station (or what remains of it) gets a lot of technology. If enough technicians survive and get captured, then the faction that got control of the station might get the basics of jumpgate technology. Also, they get some interesting pieces of alien technology, a lot of it more advanced than anything they have ever seen.

Back