What if all dwarf suddenly have their beard shaved mysteriously? (Warhammer fantasy)

Pronouns
He
Suddenly without any explanation or magic or traces at all, all dwarf across the world suddenly realizes they have no beard at all. everyone knows what beard is to dwarf in Warhammer fantasy means to them. the longer the more respected, as they never shaved their beard in their whole life at all and people also knew what happened when someone used to shave a dwarven beard and the consequences.

Now, what would happen next?

...Terrifying. The sheer RAGE over what they lost in that instant versus the SHOCK over having somehow, simultainiously lost their beards/braids in an instant?
Either the Dawi have an Reckoning with a once-beloved facet of their culture or we see...I don't know if I even want to try to describe it. I feel fairly certain just about anyone who hears of the event second hand instead of witnessing the fallout in person is probably going to either be amused or be terrified of what's about to happen.

I imagine the males might have to all debate on what the maximum number of slayer oaths allowable might be.
That is if they are not convinced that they have all died and ended up in the clutches of some foulest chaos god.

Religious war of some kind, probably. That's not something a mortal could do, it's obviously something done on purpose as an insult and not some random natural magical phenomenon, which basically leaves gods. So, they'd decide which god or gods is at fault and go after their followers, since the gods themselves are beyond them

Back