We Made a Comic

A while back, a friend and I decided to band our talents together and try our hand at making a webcomic. After months of scrambling for a name, we decided we'd be straight to the point and call our webcomic We Made a Comic. At the moment it's currently being hosted on The Duck Webcomics, listed here.

We're still perfecting our craft, so please feel to comment, constructively criticize, etc. and I'll do my best to post here when we've made an update.

If you happen to enjoy reading our comic, let us know by following us on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ShonenHero
https://www.facebook.com/WeMadeAComic
http://allenthepotato.tumblr.com/

Speaking of updates, here's the latest one:

Last edited:
WeMaC's been updated, please feel free to comment, criticize or analyze! :)

This comic is in no way a reflection of my own issues with personal boundaries, no sir. Oh hey look, a ghost!

I don't get it.

The art's good though.

The guy at the end is using a flashlight to imitate the ghost on the wall (you can see a tiny ghost shaped filter on the lens of the flashlight) and using it as an excuse to act as a counselor to help work through his friend's issues while in his bedroom in the middle of the night. The punchline is that Allen (the potato in the last panel) has more issues to work out then his friend

Last edited:
The guy at the end is using a flashlight to imitate the ghost on the wall (you can see a tiny ghost shaped filter on the lens of the flashlight) and using it as an excuse to act as a counselor to help work through his friend's issues while in his bedroom in the middle of the night. The punchline is that Allen (the potato in the last panel) has more issues to work out then his friend
Oh. Okay.

A while back, a friend and I decided to band our talents together and try our hand at making a webcomic. After months of scrambling for a name, we decided we'd be straight to the point and call our webcomic We Made a Comic. At the moment it's currently being hosted on The Duck Webcomics, listed here.

We're still perfecting our craft, so please feel to comment, constructively criticize, etc. and I'll do my best to post here when we've made an update.

Speaking of updates, here's the latest one:

I love your art is good

Hey guys, apologies for the gap in updates! Jim, the artist, has been strapped for time creatively due to personal reasons. Thankfully, updates should be more frequent by the summer's end. Now, without further ado here's your irregularly scheduled update:

*ahem* Well, that was a long gap. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know WeMaC isn't dead. In fact, it's growing!

At the time of writing this, I'd been playing an insidious amount of Clicker Heroes. Idle game, my ass.

Last edited:
*ahem* Well, that was a long gap. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know WeMaC isn't dead. In fact, it's growing!

At the time of writing this, I'd been playing an insidious amount of Clicker Heroes. Idle game, my ass.
I know that feeling.
The excitement is gone once you stare at the monitor with Autoclicker, but its so goddamn addicting and you are too invested to abandon this.
Then your save is gone... and you're not sure you're sad or happy.

Last edited:
Back