Warhammer 40k second age of strife

Collinw105

God's weakest spicy food enjoyer
Pronouns
Him
Exactly what it says in the title today we will be making a second age of strife. Now this takes place after the golden throne fails (before you ask yes the emperor is dead) at the start of the 42 millennium so we will be making an age of strife that is much worst then the first now here are some rules

1:you are allowed to add in New factions And I mean ANY new factions but you can only add one save the rest for everyone else
2: Don't derail or escalate the thread
3:No news,politics,self promotion ,etc
4:you are allowed to use grimdark or overpowered elements (yes you will be allowed to add In horrors from the Dark age of technology)
5:Anything goes
6:Have fun

Anywho I'm heading to bed as it is 8:09 pm here in texas

Last edited:
I thought the big ass warp storm that cleaved the Imperium in two would count as a Second Age of Strife?

I you mean original flavor then I guess the Golden Throne failing could, like speculated before, lead to the birth of a fifth Chaos God since all that Emperor Bothering piousness gotta go somewhere, so lets say the Chaos God of Tyranny? is born.

Warp Storms galaxy wide, shut down of FTL travel...

Well.

Trillions of humans would die of the disruption of supply lines between agri worlds and Hive/Forge Worlds and this time we have active factions with now warp ftl. The Necrons would have a field day, the Tau as well who knows what tf would happen with the Tyrranids scattered all over...

One thing is certain there would be no united human faction of comparable strength with the Empire emerging after this

Hmm...

Entire civilizations of Nomad Fleets will become a thing, using Warp drive when possible, and going the slow way when not. Utter hellholes though, unless the AdMech schisms and actually shares their better tech for once.

Oh yeah, and the AdMech permanently splinters into a LOT of factions, much like the Imperium they supported.

So abit of a recap

The emperor is dead and the imperium fractured into thousands of petty imperiums

Nomad fleets of survivors, military holdouts,etc are present throughout the galaxy

Hmmm what else could we add to make this galaxy much more shitty?

OH I know how about we add in several star systems controlled by survivors of the rangdan xenocide (the species)

Last edited:
So abit of a recap

The emperor is dead and the imperium fractured into thousands of petty imperiums

Nomad fleets of survivors, military holdouts,etc are present throughout the galaxy

Hmmm what else could we add to make this galaxy much more shitty?

Considering this IS WH40k we are talking about even more grimdark is a bit of a tall order.

I mean the likely outcomes are everyone gets eaten by the Nids, eaten and played with forever by Chaos, killed off cleanly by the Necrons, conquered and brainwashed by the Tau...

Well.

Second or third Eye of Terror?

Half a dozen previously unknown full powered C'tan waking up?

Isha horribly mutated, powered up and completely insane after 10 thousand years of mindrape, regular rape, inhuman experiments and who knows what else she suffered in Nurgle's garden breaks loose?

Abbadon finally gets his groove back?

@Eliar question one: no other eye of terror one is enough

Question 2: eh sure why not but maybe have several dozen necron tomb worlds wake up on mass as well

Question 3: sure lets add it to the list

Question 4: again lets add it to the list

Let's add something more to the mix here. Resurgent Iron Men (multiple factions) rising all over the galaxy. I want to see the bullshit (groxshit?) that an Iron Man taskforce (full power) can bring to bear against a deamon incursion. Create stable pockets of reality against the warp filth.

Back