Ultimate Hangman's Gambit III - La Pasión del Amor y Muertes (Pueblo Victory)

おはよ!私も日本語学生です。三年生です~
あなたが私よりも優れていると確信しています。 私は1〜2ヵ月後に学校を変えましたが、新しい学校は日本語クラスを提供していませんでした。 私は辞書をたくさん使う。

Okay I think the multi-lingual shitposting is gonna have to have a hard line drawn here and now.

I'M IN

EDIT: Oh hello Spanish.
Well, color me confused, but still up for it.
Would using Google Translate go against the spirit of the game?

Count me in! I'm very excited :D

I mean, I get the general concept so in I guess if you lot'll take a total newb.

Your wish is my command.

theres no space is there? ;-;

Playerlist done. I tried to mix it up between people who have experience with Mafia and people who don't (or, at least, who I don't recognize). A game with a mix of knowledgeable players and newbies is better in my experience than one with all of the latter. Apologies to those who didn't make it in, but this will hardly be the last game on the site (unless Trump nukes the internet), so stay on the lookout once this one is done.

That said, all players tagged by this post, respond (once, please) and I'll send Roles out once everyone has reported in.

Playerlist done. I tried to mix it up between people who have experience with Mafia and people who don't (or, at least, who I don't recognize). A game with a mix of knowledgeable players and newbies is better in my experience than one with all of the latter. Apologies to those who didn't make it in, but this will hardly be the last game on the site (unless Trump nukes the internet), so stay on the lookout once this one is done.

That said, all players tagged by this post, respond (once, please) and I'll send Roles out once everyone has reported in.

Howdy pardner.

I have my heart medication ready.

Acknowledged.

Shouting box, Primed and REEEADY..!!

Reporting for duty!

Present for nightkills!

:D Yay I'm in!

Ah.....you can have my spot.

I know you were interested in this before I was.
Nah, Deku picked you so it's your spot. I'm disappointed, but I don't want to guilt-trip anyone into giving up their spot for me. That would make me feel... kinda dirty, like I cheated you somehow.

Edit: since you offered though, I know who I'm rooting for. :)
Go forth, and win the game!

Last edited:
Nah, Deku picked you so it's your spot. I'm disappointed, but I don't want to guilt-trip anyone into giving up their spot for me. That would make me feel... kinda dirty, like I cheated you somehow.

Edit: since you offered though, I know who I'm rooting for. :)
Go forth, and win the game!
Its fine, I'm doing this because I know you'd be more invested in this game. adding to the day by day discussion more then I have in the past two games I've been in.

Not cheating me out of anything :3 there's always another time and game to join.

Its fine, I'm doing this because I know you'd be more invested in this game. adding to the day by day discussion more then I have in the past two games I've been in.

Not cheating me out of anything :3 there's always another time and game to join.
Well... If you're sure, and @Dekutulla okays it, then I accept your offer with much gratitude.

With a player list this short, we might even be able to get a second game running alongside without any of the same people.

Back