Vote tally - TomoFlake: My Best Friend Is A Hero Who Thinks I'm In Love With HIm (an original anime mashup quest)

Adhoc vote count started by Fabricati on Sep 6, 2021 at 3:22 PM, finished with 26 posts and 13 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Fabricati
TomoFlake: My Best Friend Is A Hero Who Thinks I'm In Love With HIm (an original anime mashup quest)
Post #3
Post #28

Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Structured
  • WAKE
    •   - [WAKE]
  • SPORT
    •   - [SPORT]

[X] Microwaved miso and coffee usually managed to rouse him after a few minutes. You didn't even need to stick around most of the time. (THOUGHTFUL)
    [x] Putting his cell phone in the bathroom before the alarm went off meant he had to walk to it to get it to stop. (RESOLUTE)
    [X] A simple smack of a spare pillow usually sufficed. (HARD)
    [X] Getting the covers off in a trice is no issue, though it usually left him gasping for air, for reasons you didn't know. (QUICK)

[x] Judo. Both you and Ichigo had the luxury of a space to practice in, and knowing how to leverage your lower center of gravity made you a terror. (HARD)
    [X] Soccer. Your nimble moves and ball handling made you an incredible striker. (QUICK)
    [X] Lacrosse. You were a brutal longsticker and made several courageous defensive plays that were vital in getting you to finals. (RESOLUTE)
Back