Vote tally - TomoFlake: My Best Friend Is A Hero Who Thinks I'm In Love With HIm (an original anime mashup quest)

Adhoc vote count started by Fabricati on Oct 5, 2022 at 1:27 PM, finished with 17 posts and 8 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Fabricati
TomoFlake: My Best Friend Is A Hero Who Thinks I'm In Love With HIm (an original anime mashup quest)
Post #511
Post #527

None
No
Enabled
Disabled
Enabled
Enabled

[X] You'll refuse no genuine offer. (This promises to get VERY complicated VERY quickly… but is it really that different from what you were doing before?)
    [X] Take it, but take it slow. Now that you know what they're offering, you want to make it work... but to get in a position where you can make it work, you first need time to get to know them - and understand their complex situations and feelings for you - more properly.
    [X] You definitely don't know enough about any of these women, or their magic, or their reactions to things. You need to step back and assess. (Gets you more involved with the Second String's backstories, as well as anyone else who it turns out is interested in you, as a large-scale Vow. )
Back