Things Jumpers and their Companions Are No Longer Allowed To Do: Volume 1

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

It seems to me that no one has made a thread for things adventurers Jumpers are not allowed to...
What have I done?
It seems to me that no one has made a thread for things adventurers Jumpers are not allowed to do in all of space, time and dimensions. In the fine traditions bestowed upon us by the Ruler of the List, Skippy, the things that our Noble Lord, Welch, is no longer allowed to do in role acting scenarios, the things those people from the... Eks-Kom is not allowed to do, things those moronic soldiers from a parallel world is not allowed to do, and the things that the sailors of the black sea filled with stars above aren't allowed to do anymore...

BEHOLD, AND HEARKEN ALL to the Things Jumpers and their Companions Are No Longer Allowed To Do!

0. Welcome to the Hub. No, this is not a rule. I just like placing it here.

1. No one is allowed to eat the magic stones unless you have the skill, [Iron Stomach], or any equivalent perks thereof starting now.

2. Missus Eina, we know about that boy being in danger and all but please stop nagging us. We are not your problem. Your problem is the boy. Nag at him not us.

3. All of you are now banned from the continent of Alvarez due to shenanigans involving a time travel device, the glorious Emperor of Alvarez being drunk, some god named Ankhsheram being also drunk and some morons from another world that got sent here into that said world.

4. Ehito, you're no longer allowed to eat pistachios after the Brown Strange Matter incident that caused by the Jumper.

5. Stop eating the goddamn magic stones unless you have the skills to do so! Our healers are overworked as it is, you don't want to make them cranky. If you don't know why? Go ask a receptionist about the Beware the Nice Ones incidents.

6. Goblin Slayer, you're banned from going to the Jura Tempest Nation for trying to kill their ambassador who is ironically a Goblin who kills monstrous goblins.

7. We know who you are, stop mind-controlling people to look at you in disgust and raise their skirts. If you are a true man, use a god dang wind spell or do what Negi Springfield does!

8. Stop trying to eat an artifact in the dungeon. They are valuables and not even tasty in the first place. Believe me, we tried it one time and all it leads into is pain and a corpse.

9. Mercurius, stop making things recur over and over again!

10. Voyager, stop eating black holes!

11. If it exists, it can be stabbed. But not all of time! This is your last warning on stabbing the freaking kitten, Gold!
11b. Even if it is evil, you're not allowed to stab it so you can use it at Gladsheimr against somebody!
11c. There's a reason why we're not allowed to make you their companion. This is that reason. Stop killing kittens so you can kill people with cute fluffballs!

Last edited:
Back