The Witching Power IC

Kriemhild Cypher/ Roberta Stearns
Thinking
Grief: 900/1000

I pat Lils lightly while she got comfortable atop my head whilst I thought there were options here that I could give but I was unsure how it might go over with them, for me there was the somewhat easy route of that when establishing identities they would be that they were adopted by me, Ada, or both of us and for school-related purposes were homeschooling or the second option which was the adopted plan but instead of homeschooling we enrolled them in a school, a horrible idea that in my opinion but it had to be considered. I might as well share the two options with Lils and the others, moving my patting hand away from Lils I pull out the small notepad in my pocket I made to write before I realized my writing arm was currently quite busy leading Ada so I would have to think of another way.

A thought occurred to me and I willed runes onto the page on the pad satisfied it read what I wanted to say and handed the paper to Lils.

@ForgottonFuture @kinigget
I hummed as I was pat. Then I read the note. "So your idea for dealing with identity stuff is you and Kini-slash-Ada "adopt" us, and then we either pass school stuff off as home-schooling or we are enrolled in school? You don't like that second option though."

I yawned, and hugged my stuffy.

I hummed as I was pat. Then I read the note. "So your idea for dealing with identity stuff is you and Kini-slash-Ada "adopt" us, and then we either pass school stuff off as home-schooling or we are enrolled in school? You don't like that second option though."

I willed another pad full of runes to respond to the small witch atop my head reading, "that's about the jist of it yes, hopefully, Kini/Ada doesn't mind being considered a mother because of the plan also please pass both notes to her so she can weigh in on this matter", the note written I pass it up to Lils

I willed another pad full of runes to respond to the small witch atop my head reading, "that's about the jist of it yes, hopefully, Kini/Ada doesn't mind being considered a mother because of the plan also please pass both notes to her so she can weigh in on this matter", the note written I pass it up to Lils

I passed Ada the notes before yawning again. Stupid nature, let me stay awake!

"Just don't expect me to be anything resembling a responsible authority figure and I'm basically down for whatever"
Perish the thought that, she'd be the funner adult figure but I'd play the more serious adult angle no matter how jarring that would likely be, so I nodded at her before focusing back on the road of eternity.

After a few hours of work from all of my , the shrine is in perfect condition, if very slightly off in a few ways. I neaten it up, then wash my left hand, my right hand, my mouth, and then my left hand again before moving to a seated position, waiting to see if anyone would approach the suddenly renovated shrine. I also set out some of the red envelopes, a brush and an inkpot.

And now the waiting....

And waiting.

Therese
Outside
Daytime
Grief: 1000/1000
Sounds like a plan

"Ok. Kriem's always been the serious one when we RP, so...." I yawned. "Ube? What do you think of the plan?"
——
@UbeOne

"Works for me," I answer. It's better than nothing, and it gives us a legal base to establish ourselves in. "Now I wonder how our family would be like."

Though I wonder what's there to do aside from not getting ourselves killed by magical girls...

Therese
Outside
Daytime
Sounds like a plan

"Works for me," I answer. It's better than nothing, and it gives us a legal base to establish ourselves in. "Now I wonder how our family would be like."

Though I wonder what's there to do aside from not getting ourselves killed by magical girls...
I yawned. "Obviously filled with hugs and headpats. Now...we need to make sure that we keep Homucifer AND Madokami from happening. For that, we need to kill Walpurgis."

Kriemhild Cypher/Roberta Stearns

I smiled at Lils response to Ube's question before frowning at the mention of Walpurgis what could we bring to the table to end her threat to the city that was now looming on the horizon? I could make things and in a desperation move I could even heal the others in our little group but depending on what day it is we might have a lot of time to prepare or we might have none, bah focus on one thing at a time Roberta we don't do well trying to think of multiple plans at once pull off the first plan then make one for the monster of the week.

Whilst I reaffirmed my basic problem of drifting thoughts we neared the outskirts of Mitakihara, rather pretty place even this far out I must admit I am impressed.

Last edited:
I yawned. "Obviously filled with hugs and headpats. Now...we need to make sure that we keep Homucifer AND Madokami from happening. For that, we need to kill Walpurgis."
"Decidedly easier said than done, but if we somehow manage to talk to any Magical Girls and not get instantly murdered or accidentally drive them to Witching out, we'd probably be able to sustain each other for quite a while"

"In the meantime though, we should probably establish some sort of home base. Any ideas?"

"Decidedly easier said than done, but if we somehow manage to talk to any Magical Girls and not get instantly murdered or accidentally drive them to Witching out, we'd probably be able to sustain each other for quite a while"

"In the meantime though, we should probably establish some sort of home base. Any ideas?"
I nodded, before yawning. "Perhaps we can use a abandoned house or something? Worse case, we could kiss someone so we get a home..." I yawned. Damnit eyes, stay open!.

I nodded, before yawning. "Perhaps we can use a abandoned house or something? Worse case, we could kiss someone so we get a home..." I yawned. Damnit eyes, stay open!.
I mentally hummed in thought as the two brought up a point I hadn't considered we could find an abandoned house and claim it as our own instead of wasting a ton of grief my ability to create anything and selling precious materials as well as letting us have an overarching product of repairing and making the house our own which is very appealing.

I write a note mentioning a change in my plan to now include looking for abandoned houses with the caveat that we still witch kiss a bureaucrat at some point to get ourselves a "legal" identity to avoid our human forms being bothered by anyone for identification reasons and hand the note to Lils now all that's left here is to enter the city outskirts.

Last edited:
I mentally hummed in thought as the two brought up a point I hadn't considered we could find an abandoned house and claim it as our own instead of wasting a ton of grief my ability to create anything and selling precious materials as well as letting us have an overarching product of repairing and making the house our own which is very appealing.

I write a note mentioning a change in my plan to now include looking for abandoned houses with the caveat that we still witch kiss a bureaucrat at some point to get ourselves a "legal" identity to avoid our human forms being bothered by anyone for identification reasons and hand the note to Lils now all that's left here is to enter the city outskirts.
I passed it to Kini, with my own runes saying to pass it to Ube. As soon as I did that I started to look around.

...I keep expecting for QB to show up everytime I blink.

I passed it to Kini, with my own runes saying to pass it to Ube. As soon as I did that I started to look around.

"abandoned house seems like a decent plan for the time being. If nothing else it's a place to stash our Barriers. I'm in"

she then passes the note on as instructed

(holy shit I forgot people were waiting on me for over a month)

Therese
City Outskirts
Daytime
A workable plan

I chuckle at that. Hehe, that's fine... Walpurgis will be a problem, though. What does it take to defeat what amounts to a juggernaut, without a wish from Madoka? Allies and friendship? Creative applications of magic? All-out force? Something else? All of the above?

...At least we have time to prepare for that.

Kriemhild Cypher/Roberta Stearns

I smiled at Lils response to Ube's question before frowning at the mention of Walpurgis what could we bring to the table to end her threat to the city that was now looming on the horizon? I could make things and in a desperation move I could even heal the others in our little group but depending on what day it is we might have a lot of time to prepare or we might have none, bah focus on one thing at a time Roberta we don't do well trying to think of multiple plans at once pull off the first plan then make one for the monster of the week.

Whilst I reaffirmed my basic problem of drifting thoughts we neared the outskirts of Mitakihara, rather pretty place even this far out I must admit I am impressed.

"abandoned house seems like a decent plan for the time being. If nothing else it's a place to stash our Barriers. I'm in"

she then passes the note on as instructed

(holy shit I forgot people were waiting on me for over a month)

I receive the note, and... "Looks good enough to me." I comment in approval. If anything, I don't have a better idea than this. It lets us establish ourselves as smoothly as possible.

Hm, we seem to be approaching a city. I wonder if it's Mitakihara...

I yawned as I felt my eyes..get..so...heavy.......I fell asleep, gently snoring and clinging to Kriem and my stuffy. After I fell asleep, we made it to the city, and managed to find a abandoned house on the outskirts. I was still asleep, my Nature and generally sleepyness having pulled me to unconciousness.

A certain shrine home to another certain witch was somewhat nearby....
-----
@UbeOne
@Zeroth Jupi
@kinigget
@grubleafeater

Lyra/Das Gestirn
900/1000

......Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of just...sitting here.

I carefully stand up, stretching before stepping out to examine my surroundings.

Back