Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Falling.

The sensation of falling was what my body was feeling, as my eyes awoke from their...
Chapter 1 - Iron
Falling.

The sensation of falling was what my body was feeling, as my eyes awoke from their previous sleep and I saw what looked like the sea.

That was then my brain caught up to what was currently happening, I tried to scream out in fright as I headed towards the water.

But, instead of a yell, one would hear from a human, coming from my mouth, I instead heard the howl of a wolf from it. That was then I finally noticed that I no longer had my large nose, now muzzle stuck out from my face. And where my pale ass arms used to be, were now two furry appendages with paws to go with them.

Fuck.

Was I all I thought as I continued falling, the world seemed to go in slow-motion as tried to take control of my new canine body. Instead, I just ended up flailing about in the air.

That was then I hit the water and instead of making a

splat sound and dying due to surface tension. I instead heard the plop as my body sunk under the water and still very much alive. Hitting the water had still hurt since I had pretty much belly flopped onto it.

Now though I had to learn how to swim with my new body before I drowned in the salty sea. I managed to calm down and started to move my new limbs correctly, a few seconds later I was dog paddling with my head above the water. And the firm scent of the sea hit my nose, and it smelled worse than normal, and now it was itching.

Fuck.

[Yes.] I yelled out in success, but what came out of my mouth was still canine sounds and not words.

But, now that I was not drowning, I could orient myself to find out where I was. I spun around to see if there was any land or ships near.

And to my luck, there was as I saw something in the distance, guess I had better vision than normal canines did, as my vision wasn't getting blurry after looking more than twenty meters.

I began to swim towards the object, and that was then I learned two things. That there was a bag attached to my back and my new body at least had some superhuman capabilities or should it be super canine since I was swimming faster than should be capable of.

Since it didn't take long for me to get closer to the object I had seen. It was, in fact, a boat or more accurately a ship. One that I quickly recognized, due to its design being very iconic if one knew the series it was from. It's multi-story round design, the fish head in front and the tail on its back quickly gave it away. Along with its name written on the side.

This was the floating sea restaurant the Baratie, home to Sanji, Zeff and the rest of the chefs that worked there. And since there weren't any ships nearby it or other small boats I guessed it hadn't opened yet or it had just. I couldn't tell because of the cloudy weather, I wasn't able to see the sun and say whether it was in either east or west.

I swam closer to the ship and tried to jump on to? I didn't know that the fuck it was called, the chunk of wood that sticking out of the side of the ship where people could board. So I just called it the plank.

After a few tries, I managed to jump onto the plank, it was bit weird walking on all fours, but I seemed to have gotten some instincts to use my new body that finally kicked, in as I shook the water out of my fur. Walked over to the end of the plank to see if I could get a reflection of what I looked like in the water. Thankfully I could and the image the water showed I recognized. I saw the blue furred form the Avenger Servant called Hessian Lobo, at least a smaller version as I wasn't as big as the original.

But my body wasn't that of a Servant as I couldn't see a Stat Page image in my head. Well, who ever had sent to the world of One Piece had given a badass body even if it wasn't human. Though I wished that I could actually speak and not make barks.

I walked away from the water, and towards the main door of the restaurant then I heard my stomach growl. I could deal with the bag later now I just wanted something to eat, and it just so happened that this place had food.

I lifted my right paw up and began to bang on the door, I kept doing so until I heard voices on the other side.

"I'm getting the door boss." An angry voice said, and I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. "Look, buddy, we aren't open yet, so could you go back to your-." The voice spoke again while opening the door and saw it was Patty that was speaking and stopped then he looked down and saw me. And in less of a second, he smacked it shut again.

Well, fuck you too Patty, thought as stared at the now closed door as I heard another voice speak.

"Was it a customer Patty?" I guess that Zaff it had that old feeling to it, at least it wasn't his 4kids voice.

"No, it was a giant fucking dog!" I heard Patty yell in what believed to be fear. I wondered why he was afraid of me he had faced down Krieg in canon without fear. So why was he scared of me unless? Of my god did Patty have a fear of dogs? Holy shit that hilarious, I mentally laughed at that big bad Patty was afraid of dogs.

"Patty we are in the middle of ocean why would a dog be here alone?" Zeff asked the violent chef.

"Maybe it heard about our restaurant and wanted to come here and eat?" A third voice spoke up and followed by it was a chorus of laughter.

"Your remarks are as shitty as your cooking Sanji. But trust me there was giant dog outside the door."

Guess this was the time to announce my presence. [Hey assholes! Could you open the door you got a hungry wolf out here.]

"See I told you there was a dog outside!" Patty yelled.

"You idiot that wasn't a dog, that was the sound of a wolf. Now would you let it in." I heard Zeff

"Hell I am, get somebody else to do it!"

"Since Patty is being a pussy, you do it Sanji." I heard Zeff order Sanji.

"Okay, I do it old man," Sanji responded, and I heard steps going towards the door. Before he opened, I tried to put on my best Amy impression. A second later Sanji opened the door in all in his suit and tie glory.

His swirly brows lifted as he looked at me. "Patty was right you are big. So why are you here?" He asked as he pulled out a cigarette from his jacket and lit it. It was at that moment my stomach decided to speak for me. "I guess that you're hungry?"

I gave him a nod.

"And you are able to understand what I'm saying?"

I nodded.

"You're probably from the Grand Line or something the old told me there were strange animals there. Now come inside so I can get you some food." Sanji walked back into the restaurant, and I gave him a bark in response and followed him inside.

"Old man we got a hungry customer here," Sanji shouted at Zeff who was sitting at one of the tables along with the rest of the chefs I guessed they were having breakfast and now I could smell the bacon, oh it smelled so good I could feel my tail wagging.

"And what does he want from the menu?" Zeff asked Sanji.

"I guess some meat and water from a bowl."

[Yes!] I barked, I could myself salivating over eating some well-cooked meat even in the morning. For didn't know with my super-canine body I could eat anything. I would wait and see with that since Chopper could eat meat despite being a herbivore, or if that was just an aspect of his Devil Fruit that allowed to do that.

"I'm going to take that as a yes," Sanji said and gave him nod in response. "All right I am back in twenty with it." He said as he went up the stairs to the kitchen.

While I just ignored the stares, the Chefs were giving me and walked to Zeff and laid myself next to him. I could see the former pirate look at me as I did so. "I'm not going to ask where you came from, but if you begin scratching the wood on purpose I will kick you out, is that understood," Zeff spoke, as he continued to eat his breakfast.

[Yes, sir!] I answered.

"Well, you're a smart one so what's your name boy?" Zeff asked. And I just gave him a flat stare for that one. "Oh right. Wolf can't speak." I made some motions with my paw hoping he would understand the meaning. "But, you can write? Well, you're still not the strangest animal I've seen. Hey, any of you got your block and pen on you?"

"Here boss," One of the chefs said.

"Thanks, Amanida," Zeff said as took the pen and paper. And put in front of me. "Here to write your name with."

I took the pen into my mouth and was about to begin writing my name, but then I stopped as the letters that composed my name had disappeared from my mind, and I couldn't remember it anymore. Well, fuck you too whoever sent me here I play your game as I began to write another name. One more suited to my current form.

Zeff picked up the block and looked at what I had written. "Well, your penmanship needs some more work. Hessian Lobo ah? What an unusual name, fitting for a wolf though. Though I've got to ask, what is with the bag?" Oh yeah, the bag I had almost forgotten about it, I made showing motion at Zeff, trying to wiggle the bag at him. Zeff blinked before he said anything. "You want me to remove it?"

I nodded.

"All right give me a moment." He said as he reached down to me with his knife and cut the rope that held the bag in place. Zeff to the bag off my back and put it in front of me, like had done the block and pen. "So, what's in the bag boy?" Zeff asked, and that was a question I would like answered too, but going by the world I was in, it was probably what I thought it was.

I flipped it over and out came a Devil Fruit. This one looked like a pineapple with markings all over its body and had an orange color.

"Sir is that what I think it is?" I heard one of the chefs ask I didn't know which as I was too busy looking at the fruit.

"Yes, my boys that is a Devil Fruit one of the treasures of the sea. But don't any of you touch it belongs to Lobo so he can decide what to do with it." I returned my attention back to Zeff. "So, are you going to eat it? I don't recognize that one so I have no idea what its power is."

I just gave him a look that tried to convey that I was going to eat it. I turned my sight back to the fruit, and I opened my mouth to take a bite of it. I really hoped that this was one of the Human-Human Fruit Models so that I could regain my ability to talk.

My teeth bit out a chunk of the fruit, and I swallowed it as quickly as possible. Then the after taste hit me, oh God how everyone underplayed how disgusting the fruit tasted, there were no words in existence that could describe the shit I had just eaten as I tried to gag it out.

"It seems it is true, that they do taste like crap." I heard Zeff laugh at my misery. I tried to glare at him, but that was then I felt a metaphorical switch in my mind appearing and turning on, and I felt something within me change.

I heard Zeff stop laughing and was now looking at me with curiosity. "Try giving yourself a look."

I blinked at him and looked down at my paws. The blue and white fur that had covered them was now a metallic gray.

Xxx

A/N: alright this my contribution to the current One Piece SI craze. Next chapter hopefully in two days.

I've only read one other SI inserted as an animal, I'm looking forward to your take on it. I'm curious about your Devil Fruit and how you'll use the abilities, will 9th be able to use them to talk? Or will you have to wait till Chopper joins the crew?

WOLF!!
will you get other canine abilities?
super digging powers?
and by Will, do you mean Haki? or did you get a logia/paramacia?

Chapter 2 - Iron II
Ten days.

Ten days since I was sent to this crazy world.

Ten days since I arrived at the Baratie.

Ten days since I ate my Devil Fruit.

Ten days of me having an actually good time aboard the floating sea restaurant. Getting to actually know the crew had certainly been an experience for me since they were all so nice to me. It actually made me feel kinda weird, that people actually wanted to hang out with me, especially Sanji. Though the only one that didn't like me was Patty due to his phobia of canines. I certainly didn't help him cure it since it was too freaking to scare the crap out of him.

The one I got to know the most during those ten days was Sanji since I kept mostly to his side. And thanks to him I found out what my body could tolerate eating. And that was pretty much everything to every chef's surprise even things an ordinary canine couldn't such as chocolate. Which I was very thankful for.

I also spared with Sanji so I could learn how to use my new body and my fruit to fight. My Devil Fruit it was very peculiar one, even by One Piece's standards it was like it couldn't decide it was a Logia or a Paramecia. I had initially believed to be the Steel-Steel Fruit, but I quickly been disproven of that notion two days later then a coin had hit my steel body. And instead of bouncing off like a regular coin, my absorbed it and my body turned into gold a second later.

That was then I learned that I had eaten the Metal-Metal Fruit and now I was a Metalwolf. And I quickly learned that it was a complete and utter bullshit broken fruit. I could turn into any metal Zink, Iron, Copper, Steel, Titanium, Tin, and Mercury I could turn into any metal so long as I had touched it first. The power still had restrictions on it, I could shapeshift as long as I was in my metal form. But I couldn't stray far from my canine form so I couldn't take on a human form, as I had learned then I tried it the first time. Though as long I was in the canine threshold, I could do a lot of things which had given me many great ideas.

Another limit was that I couldn't produce the Element I was composed of like other Logias could. I could, however, consume metals into my body and use that as projectiles so long I had extra mass. The funny thing about that was that no matter how much metal I consumed my weight didn't increase. Even then I sifted back into flesh and blood form, so I wondered what part of reality my power broke to store the mass somewhere. That was I thought my fruit couldn't decide if wanted to be a Logia or a Paramecia and it somehow tried to do both and fucked up somewhere.

And because of my new metal body, I was the perfect sparring partner for Sanji since he could wail on me all day and do pretty much no damage to me. Sanji, on the other hand, ended up with blue feet. My metal body also allowed me to heal wounds by turning that part into metal with a low melting point and just have it melt together.

And during the time I wasn't sparing with Sanji or eating. I was enjoying the shenanigans that happened on the Baratie. From Sanji trying and failing to woe woman along with Patty trying to please all customers. And along with the occasional brawl, the Baratie was certainly not a boring place to live. However, during the restaurants opening hours, I had learned what my biggest weakness was.

The power of belly rubs and ear scratches. And I had come to both fear then and enjoy them as I melted like butter the first time those fingers had touched me. I would forever curse that child that had done it the first time. And that was another thing apparently child just found adorable and wanted to hug the shit out me while their parents to stay away from the big bad wolf. I really didn't mean it as I liked being around kids unless they acted like snot nosed brats.

Of course, my new existence wasn't all sunshine and happiness. I quickly found that out then it was toilet time thankfully I could use the toilet to poop in, but pissing the ocean felt emphasizing ass all hell. And of course, there was the biggest middle finger to my lupine form. My inability to speak. And boy did that fuel me with anger then I tried to say something and barks came out.

But since Chopper wasn't here and since I didn't have an annoying as fuck snail to translate for me. I had sought over avenues to be able to speak. And that was…

Haki.

Yes, the bullshit ass thing that allowed you to do bullshit ass things with your will alone. And since Observation Haki was all about hearing the will of the world and others. I thought that maybe you could do the opposite and speak to the world and others with your will. Which was kinda what I thought Conqueror Haki was about. Crushing others wills by speaking to them with your own and telling them to submit.

So, in the course of the eight of the ten days, I had spent on the Baratie. I had been trying to unlock it. I, of course, had made dick all process. I only knew of two ways to unlock ones Haki was either through certain training, which I didn't know about or stress. So, if I couldn't do the former, I would do the latter through sheer fucking frustration in trying to do it.

Now though on my tenth day, I was laying outside on the second floor of the Baratie bathing in the noon sun. The sky was almost could free, and I could hear happy customers down in the restaurant below. There was absolutely nothing that could ruin this day.

Five seconds later a cannon ball flew over me and blew out the wall next to me and explosion sent me down the balcony of the first floor.

Xxx

A/N: You can probably guess who just arrived.

Last edited:
So the question; Are both the Marine idiot and Luffy losing the seats of their pants or just one?

If it's just one; Who? And how will this effect canon?

Ah, a Steel/Fire type.
I am certain with enough experimentation and things to eat, can-be-any-metal wolf will be able to breath fire.

But will he figure out how to fire an Eneru powered railgun from his throat?

Interesting. You could do with a beta though.

Hmmm Hessian with that Devil Fruit can become the best friend of Zoro if its capable of eating the pieces of his broken swords and reforge them inside of his body basically being a wolf blacksmith is in his capabilitties or need time to train that skill

Chapter 3 - Iron III
I quickly recovered from the blast and stood on all four of my legs. I hadn't taken any damage, but the shockwave that had sent me down to the first floor had rattled my brains a bit.

I looked over the railing to see where the cannonball had come from and I saw two ships head towards the Baratie. One was a standard marine ship, the other was… oh, oh how I wanted to cry then I saw it, and I was pretty sure I did as I saw the lamb head of Merry and the strawhat wearing skull on her sail.

I laughed with joy as I saw Luffy being carried into the restaurant by Ice, Pepper and Toast, damn they worked fast. I also saw two board the Baratie on a smaller boat it just contained a man and a woman. Oh yeah, that asshole marine now what was his name? It was body something? Now I got it, it was Nobody.

Now I could hear Zeff talking to Luffy, about how he had to work for him an entire year and Luffy refusing it, and saying he would work for a week.

My inner fanboy was doing flip flops as I heard Luffy's voice talk.

And I as I heard them talk, I began to formulate a plan in how to best introduce myself to Luffy, so he would invite to join his crew. That was if he actually wanted me to join him. For now, that I thought about it what could I contribute to the crew. I was a goddamn wolf, what could I help with they couldn't do without me, what could I change.

That thought rang in my head as I saw the images of Merry burning before me, and seeing Luffy crying, while held Ace's cold corpse. I banished my previous negative thoughts and focused on those pictures with in my mind. Yes, that I could change, those I would change. Merry would not burn, she would see the New world along with others. And I would do everything in my power to prevent The War of The Best, even going as far as to kill Blackbeard on Jaya if I had to. That I swore to myself, I would join the Strawhats and prevent that from happening even if it was the only thing could do.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard a gun shot. I quickly tuned my ears to what was happening down below me. I heard Gin, introduce himself, and Nobody running away, damn it I had missed Sanji beating him to a bloody pulp. I heard Gin ask for food and Patty asking if he had any money on him. And after answering no, I then heard Patty beat the ever living shit out of Gin and the other customers cheering then he was finished. I heard somebody pick up Gin and carried him up the second deck where I was. And a few minutes later I was listening to Gin fill himself with food and thanking Sanji for it.

"Lucky!" I heard Luffy shout. "You got some food! You were almost about to die too! HAHAHAHA! Hey, cook! Join my crew, will ya? Be the cook for my pirate ship!"

"Huh?" Was both Sanji's and Gin's answer to Luffy's statement. God how I loved that blunt idiot.

I heard Luffy jump off from the deck he was to he one below where we were, and they resumed talking.

"Oh… You're a Pirate?" Sanji asked. "So, why did you decide to fire a cannonball at the restaurant?" I could hear a bit of venom I Sanji's voice.

"Oh, that was an accident, the cannonball went astray then I blocked it from hitting my ship," Luffy answered.

"Even if it was an accident or not. You better not try to do anything funny to this restaurant. The old man who owns it used to be the cook a pretty infamous pirate crew." Sanji said.

"The old man used to be a pirate?" Luffy asked. "And don't worry I won't let any harm come to the geezer's treasure," Luffy stated.

"I hold you to that," Sanji said, as I heard him blow out some smoke. "And as for the rest of the cooks who work here, they are all just as hot-blooded and crude enough to be pirates themselves. Which I quite appropriate considering all the pirates who frequent these parts, but I guess it just makes the old man feel like it was the good old days."

"Not a quiet moment for you eh?" Luffy asked.

"True, but it's just a daily routine for us now. There are even customers now who just come here to see the pirates and cooks beat on each other." Sanji answered. "And thanks to that all the waiters ran away, and us chefs had to pick up the slack."

"Ohhh, so the reason he asked me to work for a year was too… Eh, whatever join my crew." Luffy didn't ask but stated.

"I'm going to have to refuse that, I still have my reasons to work here." Sanji dismissed the supposed offer. Oh, Sanji you sweet summer child you can't deny Luffy's offer to join the crew, ones he's decided you have already joined.

"No! I refuse." Luffy said, ignoring Sanji's refusal.

And that was my signal to enter the picture.

What ever conversation they were about to have died as my paws hit the wood beneath me heavily, allowing them to hear me easily. I turned the corner and stepped into their field of view.

"Holy shit that's a big wolf! What's it during aboard the ship!" Gin shouted as he saw me.

"Hey Lobo, sorry if the noise we made woke you." I shook my head in response. "Ah, okay, still good to see you, you big lump of fur." Sanji teasingly said.

"You know that beast?" Gin asked, and hey I took offense to being called a beast. It was Mr. Beast to you Gin.

"Hey, he's no beat, he's a very intelligent wolf. His name is Hessian Lobo and the enemy to all hands which gives him belly rubs." Thanks, Sanji tell them all my secrets why don't you, you jackass. "And can understand every word you say." And seemingly put the fear of God in Gin.

"Really," He said, as he swallowed a clump of spit. "But, still why is a wolf on board your restaurant. Is he like your pet or something?"

"Oh, no Lobo is no one's pet, and the first to claim so would have their throat ripped out. No, he just showed up ten days ago out of nowhere and just stuck around since. Though during these past ten day's I've come to appreciate him as a good friend." Sanji did you say that, you made feel all weird inside.

"Your name was Hessian Lobo right?" Spoke a Luffy who had been oddly silent. I just nodded in response. "Great, I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I want you to join my crew!" Luffy said while wearing the biggest smile I had ever seen on a person's face.

The statement had come as such a shock that I responded to it automatically. [And why would you want me on your crew.] I said before I remembered Luffy wouldn't be able to understand me.

"Why wouldn't I?" Luffy asked.

"[Because I… Wait you understood me!]/You can understand Lobo." Sanji and I said at the same time. While Gin just looked confused at us.

"Eh, why shouldn't I? You're a part of my crew now, why shouldn't I be able to hear what my crew has to say." Was what Luffy responded with like it was the most ordinary thing to say.

But, the bigger question was how Luffy was able to understand… my… voice… Huh, it really was that simple wasn't it. Luffy had the ability to hear The Voice of All Things, it was an ability he had from birth, but he just ignored it all the time. Except Luffy always listened to what his crew had to say, and since he just said I was a part of his crew, he would listen to my voice. That revelation brought up various emotions I had only felt a few to God fucking dammit Monkey D. Luffy stop making me feel things, just stop being you dammit.

[But still, why do you want me to join your crew.] I asked.

"Because you look like you could use some friends." I felt my mind come to a halt. "You look like you lost somebody recently, I can see it in your eyes, the sadness. So, I thought you will need some friends to cheer you up." Images of my family came to my mind. I didn't get to say goodbye to them, did they think I was dead, that I had left and committed suicide. Thoughts and emotions, I had buried under a mountain metal began to billow forth, and I saw my eyes getting blurry. "It's okay I've lost a precious person too, and I had those same eyes as you do," Luffy said as he hugged my neck and I began to cry into my captain's shoulder. "So, what do you think, do you want to join my crew."

[Yes.] Was all I said as I cried harder.

Xxx

A/N: I totally wasn't crying while writing the last part.

The King of Currumpaw, Hessian Lobo joins the Strawhat Pirates.

I'm wondering if Lobo will end up getting a higher bounty the Chopper.

chapter 4 - Iron IV
"Sorry to interrupt your moment." Gin spoke up, and Luffy undid his hold around my neck, and I wiped my tears. But now my body felt a little bit lighter.

"What is it?" Luffy asked, sounding mighty peeved about no longer hugging me guess I felt fluffy to hold.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Gin, and I'm a member of the Krieg Pirates. And as a fellow pirate, I would like to ask what your objective as one is?" Gin asked.

I saw Luffy give his brightest smile as he told Gin his dream. "I'm going to find the One Piece and become King of the Pirates?"

Gin was silent for a bit before he spoke again. "I see, and since you're still looking for a cook, I can guess that there aren't many people on your crew?"

"With Lobo and him makes it six."

"Why are you counting me in!"

"Luffy you don't seem to be a bad guy so let me give you some advice." Gin said, and then his face became all doom and gloom. "Give up going to the Grand Line for your own sake and your crews."

"Nope, I'm not going to give up my dream."

"Please Luffy, you're still young. There is no need to recklessly rush into things. The Grand line is only one small part of the world if you want to be a pirate there are still other places to sail." Gin tried to warn Luffy, but it fell on deaf ears.

"Do you know something about the Grand Line Gin," Luffy asked.

"No, no I don't know anything, that's why it's so terrifying." Gin said in fear. The trauma he had experienced clearly visible on his face. Which clearly understandable he had, since apparently, your crew had such shit luck that you met Dracula Mihawk during your first week on the Grand Line.

Though that brought up another question. How the fuck was The Krieg Pirates able to leave the Grand Line, since the only way you could was going through the Calm Belt. But if I remembered correctly, a large part of the Krieg's fleet was composed of Marine Ships. And since they had Sea Stone coating under them they could have been able to sneak past the Sea Kings. Well, I had to give Krieg credit for pulling that maneuver to escape Mihawk.

"Wow for a Krieg Pirate you sure sound like a scared cat," Sanji said as he took another puff of his cigarette.

"Hey, Gin you said that name before, who is Krieg?" Luffy asked.

And so Gin went on to explain who Don Krieg was. A pirate, who had the largest crew in the East Blue, with over fifty ships at his disposal and saw himself as an Admiral.

"Wow, he sounds like a strong guy," Luffy said.

"Yeah, the Don is strong." Gin said as he began to stand up. "Now I need to leave and get back to my Captain." Gin then jumped of the of the ship and landed directly in a small boat that was docked to the Baratie.

Where the hell did it come from? I thought as I saw Gin untie it.

"Gin I just wanted say that I'm still going to the Grand Line," Luffy said while he leaned over the railing.

"Well, feel free to do what you want, it's not like I have the right to stop you. And Sanji, thank you for the food it was the best meal that I ever had. Would it be alright if I came here to eat again?" Gin asked.

"Feel free to come back anytime," Sanji answered.

"There you are Errand boy!" I heard Zeff yell from behind us. I turned around and saw the old standing on the top deck looking down.

"Go, Gin." I heard Sanji say.

"I'm sorry Sanji because you gave me food, you're going to get scolded." Gin apologized.

"Come Again." Was that Sanji said as he threw the empty plate, glass, and spoon down into the ocean. "How can I get scolded if, there is no proof."

"And don't you get caught again, Gin," Luffy said as we saw Gin begin to float away from the Baratie.

"Errand-Boy, Sanji back to work both of you!" Zeff roared

"Just a moment old man, I have to talk to Lobo about something," Sanji said, It probably had something to do with my little emotional breakdown earlier.

"Fine but you only have a minute, errand-boy now!" Zeff ordered, and Luffy obeyed and ran into the kitchen and Zeff left a second later.

Sanji kneeled down to my height. "Why didn't you say anything about how you were feeling?" Sanji asked. And I looked away, as I was filled with embarrassment. "Was it because you didn't want to bother me, with your problems." Christ what is that allowed everyone to read me so easily, but he was right, and I gave him a nod in response. "You know, I meant it then I said, I considered you a friend. I might not want to talk about my problems, but you can talk to me about yours. You stupid wolf." I just glared at him for that comment. "But as the old man said, I got to get back to work." Sanji stood up and jumped down to the lower deck.

Me? I walked into the kitchen to see what chaos Luffy was making.

Xxx

Luffy in a kitchen was not just a disaster, but a goddamn catastrophe as I saw him pretty much destroy and ruin everything he touched. And now I understood why Sanji did not let Luffy anywhere near the kitchen as the rubberman was the walking kitchen apocalypse.

It continued until Patty had gotten enough of it and grabbed hold of Luffy with his tumor arms.

"Listen here you're going to go down and take the orders from the customers and bring them up here. Can you at least do that without fucking it up." Patty said menacingly

"Y-yes," Luffy responded.

Patty then showed Luffy how to take an order and dragged him downstairs, and I followed them. And I guess it was time to meet the rest of the crew.

"Now do precisely as I showed you how. And Hessian." I looked up at Patty, who was still afraid of me, but I guess he was trying to drown that fear with bravado. "Make sure he does his job, and there is a family at table 17." I just gave him a nod, and Patty went back to the kitchen.

"Man, being an errand-boy sure is though, I wonder how Coby managed to do it for so long." I heard Luffy say to himself as he began to walk around the restaurant to see if people wanted to order something and I followed. And I didn't take us long to find the table where the rest of the Straw Hats were sitting and eating food.

"Hey, guy's I just got us a new crew member," Luffy said while walking over to his crew.

"Who is it? Did you-." Usopp stopped talking as his eyes came to rest on me. And I was sure his skin tone just became a few shades paler. And Nami's skin did the same then she to noticed me walking next to Luffy. Zorro just raised an eyebrow when he saw me

"Guy's meet Lobo, our newest crew member. Isn't he just awesome looking." Why thank you for the compliment Luffy.

"More like scary." I heard Usopp mutter. Oh come now I wasn't that scary looking, why did people keep thinking that.

"Luffy that's a giant wolf," Nami said as she looked at me.

"Yep,"

Thankfully what ever Nami was about to do or say was stopped via Sanji interrupt.

"O'blessed are the ocean for bringing me this fine day! O'love laugh if you will, at my poor self who can't endure this tortuous passions! As long as I can be with you, I'm prepared to walk across any path, be it the paths of a devil or a pirate! But alas! It is tragic there is such a great obstacle standing between the two of us!" Sanji serenaded to Nami with hearts in his eyes. But, I had heard too many times, as it was his go to serenade for any new girls that showed up in the restaurant.

"By obstacle do you mean me Sanji?" Said Zeff from behind us who had just appeared out nowhere. If the old man kept doing that I would think he was a ninja rather than a pirate.

"Shit, the old." I heard Sanji say.

"It's a good chance go out and be a pirate. I don't need a guy like you in my restaurant." Damn, that was cold Zeff.

"Wha?" Was that came out of Sanji's mouth, but he quickly recovered from Zeff's words and rebutted. "Old man if you haven't forgotten I'm the Assistant Head Chef of this place. So what do you exactly mean, then you say I'm not needed here?"

"You cause too much trouble with the guests, and if they happen to be female, you drool all over. And also you can't cook a decent meal to save your life. You're just unnecessary garbage that is keeping this restaurant down. And as you know none of the chefs here like you, so do me a favor and leave, as a pirate or something else I don't care." I could hear others who was witnessing the spectacle, whistle at Zeff's stone cold response.

But Sanji took offense to some of Zeff's words and grabbed the old ex-pirate by the collar. "Listen here old man I'm able to ignore all those other comments, but do not insult my cooking I will not stand for that. But no matter what you say I'm going to stay here."

After Sanji had finished talking Zeff grabbed him and slammed him down into Zorro's, Nami's, and Usopps table, while yelling. "You don't grab the collar of the Head Chef!" Though the most amazing the about that scene was Zorro, Nami, and Usopp grabbing the plates before they hit the floor.

"Dammit," Sanji said as he stood up from the wrecked table. "You can try to chase me out all you want, but I will continue to cook here until the day you die at the very least!" Sanji yelled at a leaving Zeff.

"I ain't dying anytime soon, going to be leaving for at least another hundred years," Zeff said as he walked away.

"Damn mouthy for an old man." I heard Sanji say under his breath.

"Alright he gave you permission, now you can join my crew as my cook." I heard Luffy say.

"As if," Sanji said, and then he began to pamper Nami and brought out food and drinks that had not been there previously.

That was then I left, cause I wasn't going to deal with that insanity just, and besides, I had some kids to entertain.

And so the day went on until it was closing time. And of course, Zeff hadn't let Luffy leave the ship. Saying that he didn't want him to sail away in the middle of the night. And he had told me to keep an eye on him so that he didn't run away.

I walked over to the corner that Luffy had been given to sleep in. [Hey Captain.] I said as I laid down beside him, he saw still awake and was sitting up.

"Hey, Lobo did you enjoy meeting the rest of the crew?" Luffy asked.

[I did, but Luffy I've been thinking about my position on the ship and what I want to do.] I said.

"So, what do you want?"

Sorry Evan, but I'm ripping off your position since it's the only thing I can think of to contribute to the crew besides fighting. [I want to be the chronicler. I want to write down, how Monkey D. Luffy became the King of The Pirates. I want to write and experience that adventure that's my dream.] As I finished talking.

"That sounds like a great dream Lobo," Luffy said.

[But Captain there is something you need to know about me.] I had actually considered not doing this, but a large part of me had nagged me to do this during the entire day. That actually needed to start being honest with people, and this was the first step in that direction. Telling Luffy about where I had come from and so I did, I told him pretty much everything. [And that's what happened to me.] The corner of the restaurant we were was silent until Luffy spoke up.

"So, you came from a mystery world, where you read a mystery book about another mystery me and crew, made by a mystery man. But then another mystery man took you here and put you in a mystery wolf's body. And I'm the only one that can understand you because of mystery voice." Luffy summarized my story in a very Luffy like manner.

[That's a very nice summary Captain.] I said.

"Okay, I'm tired, I'm going to sleep now," Luffy said and laid down the futon he had been given to sleep on.

[Wait, what. Aren't you mad Captain?]

"Why should I be?" Luffy asked.

[Because I know what's and doesn't me knowing the adventure ruin it?]

"Why? You said the mystery book didn't know everything, so it's going be a surprise adventure for you too. And you know where the adventure is, so you can show me where most of it is." Oh, Luffy how I loved and your logic. "But, don't spoiler things unless I say you can Lobo that's a Captain's order."

[Ay, ay Captain I obey.] I said playfully.

"Alright going to sleep," Luffy said, and second, later he was out like a light.

Xxx

A/N: So, I don't have anything to say here but, that to those that would like more one piece content. Go to youtube and look up tekking101, he does great one piece chapter reviews and one piece discussion along with giving information about the world.

"So, you came from a mystery world, where you read a mystery book about another mystery me and crew, made by a mystery man. But then another mystery man took you here and put you in a mystery wolf's body. And I'm the only one that can understand you because of mystery voice." Luffy summarized my story in a very Luffy like manner.
That fit's Luffy to a T

Chapter 5 - Iron V
Two days had passed since Gin had left the Baratie and from where things had passed like it had the days before. Except there was now added Luffy shenanigans added into the daily routine.

I had, of course, talked with Luffy more the day after I had told him everything. I had also made him promise to tell the others about my secrets until I had regained my voice and I could do it myself. I, of course, trusted him to keep it, because Luffy kept his promises no matter what. Heck that that was the exact reason I had told Luffy the truth about me in the first place because he was Monkey D. Luffy I knew that I could trust him. I wouldn't have done it if it had been anybody else in this world. Except maybe Whitebeard cause he was the embodiment of Papa Wolf and was a good man. He was one of the few people who would not use the knowledge I had for his own gain like any one else would.

Though in this case with Luffy he just didn't care about, anything like that he just wanted his adventure with his crew, which is I still had a hard time believe.

And during these two days, Luffy had been errand-boy, which he was getting very good at, and he had actually become a decent waiter. I had gotten to talk with the other crew members, well talk wasn't the right word to use, more like staying with them while they were in the restaurant eating. And the talk part them was just them asking questions, and me giving nods of yes, and shooks of no.

But I had learned that Usopp was scared of me which was understandable, as at this point even a fly would frighten him, but he was going to toughen up surprisingly quick.

Nami was rather indifferent to me and didn't seem to care, and I could see anxiety begin to build up in her. Which like with Usopp was understandable, as the deadline she with Arlong was beginning to run up and she had to go home soon. But she would come to love me. When I showed her what tricks this wolf could do with gold. I didn't know what would happen, but I knew it would end with Sanji on the floor in disappear, oh God the image in my head was hilarious.

Now Zorro though had been the one to show the most interest in me. Though mostly in the form if I was good in a fight, but the most interesting question he had asked me was. "How did Luffy convince you to join?" And in response, I had just given a look that had said. "Did you really just ask that?" And his response to that had laughter before saying. "Our idiot Captain does, have his way with words." And had agreed with that statement, Luffy certainly had a very high-rank Charisma skill.

Now though in the middle of the second day, I was walking around the restaurant floor with a kid on my back wanting to ride the "Pony" as it were. I didn't mind it as it was kinda my job to entertain the kids, to pay a little bit back for the food Zeff had given me.

Put that ride I was given was quickly interrupted by the sun light that lighting up the restaurant disappearing and it becoming.

All the guests near the windows quickly looked outside to see what had blocked the sun, I of course already knew what it was.

I heard some glass breaking, and the customers begin to shout.

"It's Don Krieg's Pirate Ship!"

"A skull with two hourglasses on the side to threaten their enemies!"

"There is no doubt about it, that's Krieg's flag."

"Why is he here!"

I made my way through the panicking customers and returned the kid on my back to her parents. So, I made my way over to Luffy and Sanji, where I heard them talking to each other.

"Wow, that's a massive ship. Do you think that Gin is here to pay you back?" Luffy asked Sanji.

"No, I don't think that's the case, though the strange thing is. That ship is in complete shambles." He answered.

I walked up next to them. "Hey, Lobo did you see the ship, I think Gin is here to repay Sanji," Luffy said, interrupting what Sanji was about to say.

[I did, but like Sanji said I don't think that's the reason he's here.] I said.

"As I was about to say before. To turn a gigantic Galleon like that one, into such a state. A human couldn't have done that." Sorry to burst your bubble Sanji, but you're wrong. Though calling people like him, human is up for debate. "They must have been caught in some sort of natural disaster." After Sanji had finished speaking, the entire restaurant went silent as two shadowy appearances had shown up in the restaurant entrance door. A few seconds later whatever kept them shadowed vanished and showed who it was. And there was Gin carrying the massive form of Don Krieg.

"I'm sorry for intruding, but could I have some food and water, please and money isn't a problem I've got plenty of it." I heard Don Krieg plead, he definitely looked like he was about to keel over and die from hunger, but the way he had spoken his words. They felt too polite, there wasn't enough desperation in them like he had practiced them before.

"The heck, Is that weak looking guy really Don Krieg?" I heard Patty ask.

"He looks like he's starving," Luffy said.

Which was then followed by Sanji with. "Wonder what happened to him?"

That was Krieg keeled over and Gin shouted. "Don Krieg!"

"I'm begging you! Could you please give me some food and water."

"Please save my Captain, or he'll die at this rate!"

"Hahahaha this is perfect," Patty laughed as he now stood in front of Krieg. "This is what the infamous pirate Don Krieg looks like? A washed up sea hobo, God this priceless." That was then I noticed that Sanji wasn't next to us anymore.

"We have money this time, we're paying customers!" Gin shouted at Patty.

"Hey, somebody contact the Marines this is the perfect chance for the government to arrest him. Don't let have a single loaf of bread." Patty ordered the other cooks.

"That's right, who knows what he do once he's back on his feet!"

"This retribution for all the crimes he's committed!"

"Yeah! It's only right that he should die after what he has done!"

The customers began to say along with many other things.

"If we give him food, it's obvious the first thing he'll do after he's recovered, is attack our restaurant. I will not give him a single drop of water." I heard Shaker say.

"I won't do anything. If you give me food, I promise that I depart quietly from here. So please, please help me." Krieg begged Patty as he kneeled in front of him.

"Don Krieg! Please stop, a great man like you shouldn't be lowering his head. It's too shameful!"

"I*m begging you, please give me anything even leftovers I just want something to eat. Anything."

"Trying to earn some sympathy points, sorry ain't working here buddy," Patty said, and I saw Sanji return and walked behind Patty.

"Hey, move it, Patty," Sanji said, at the same time he kicked the cook in the head and knocked him to the side. "Here Gin, give this to him."

"Sanji!" Gin yelled in surprise as he took the plate and bottle from the cook of love. And gave it to his Captain who with a happy face began to eat it.

"Thanks," Krieg said as he shoveled down the food.

"Sanji get that food away from his now! Do you have any idea who this guy is?" Carne yelled at Sanji. And went he went on to tell everyone what he had done and how he had come to power. And he did a lot of awful shit, and generally acting like a pirate would have in my world. "Letting a demon like him starve to death is good for this world!" And here we go, I thought. As Krieg quickly tackled Sanji to the ground via a Lariat and threw him across it.

"Sanji!" everyone yelled in concern.

"Don Krieg? Captain? What are you doing? This isn't what you promised. That man is our savior!" Gin said. But he was quickly shut up by Kreig grabbing his shoulder.

"Ah, that was great I feel like I'm back to my old self again," Krieg said as he gave us all a look, but his eyes rested on me the most, and I didn't like it. "Nice restaurant you got here. I'll take it."

For a single moment, the restaurant was silent before it went into a panic as the customers rushed out it and onto the ship that had taken them here. And a few seconds later there was not a single customer inside.

"Gin are you alright?" I heard Luffy ask the now downed Gin. Who Krieg has just dropped to the ground and was now walking towards a now wake Patty.

"Now as I said before I want this ship my old one is in ruins, so I want you to this one then I'm done with you. I have about a hundred subordinates that are wounded and starving, a few have already died going here. So I want you to make food for all my men and make it quick." Krieg ordered.

"If you think that we are willingly going to feed a hundred pirates, who are then going to attack us you must be delusional. WE REFUSE!" Carne responded.

"Now we seem to have a bit of a misunderstanding here, I wasn't asking you to do it." Krieg's voice was calm before a moment later his face turned to one of anger. "I'm ordering you to do it, and nobody disobeys my orders." And that seemingly put fear into most of the cooks.

I hadn't moved and was still standing next to Luffy as we saw Gin apologize to Sanji for what his Captain was doing.

"Sanji you bastard, it's your fault we are in this mess… Hey, where do you think you're going?" Cursed a now standing Patty.

"Why to the kitchen, of course, to prepare enough food for a hundred customers." After his declaration. Swift like the winds the cooks had surrounded Sanji and had their guns trained on him.

"Who the hell do you are Sanji, Krieg secret agent or something? We aren't going to let you take a single step into the kitchen. We have had enough of your, insane and reckless actions!" Ice yelled the last part.

"Fine stop me if you wish. Go ahead shot me. I know that they are scum, that they aren't worth saving. But to me none of that matters. Thinking about the consequences of feeding a person. It's all such a big hassle. A cook should be able to freely feed, anyone who is starving! Isn't that ideal!" Sanji declared, and not even a second later I saw Patty smack him down and quickly walk away.

"Sanji I know you feed the customers I chase away from time to time, and I'm not going to argue if you were right or wrong to do it. But this time, it was wrong, and this situation is your fault. So, you do anything anymore, now I'm going to protect this restaurant myself." He said, while walking over to the other side of the restaurant and picked something up that had white table cloth over it. "Fortunately we only have Krieg to deal with this time. Just what can he hope to do against all of us. For this is the Baratie. The sea restaurant that deals with pirates like you on a daily basis. We are more than prepared to deal with your kind here." Patty took the cloth of the object and showed everyone what it was. And it was a goddamn lobster styled bazooka. "If you're finished with your meal, how about an iron dessert! Indigestion Meatball Cannon." Patty shouted as he fired at Krieg.

I saw the cannon ball hit Krieg and send him flying out through the restaurant's doors.

"Goddammit I ended up destroying the entrance," Patty said, as he holstered the Lobster Cannon. "The boss is going to have my head for this."

"It's fine, it's just collateral from defending the restaurant."

"What are going to do about the underlings on the ship?"

"I thought we could butter it up and set it on fire."

"That was the best dessert you got? What lousy cooks." Krieg's voice came from the entrance door. We turned our eyes to see him standing up, but now his armor was visible for all to see. "Serving that pile of shit dessert, this is the worst restaurant I ever been to."

"Woah his body is all gold and shiny!" I heard Luffy say.

"Damn he has steel armor. Get him Boy's." I heard Patty shout and that was then the cooks charged Krieg.

That was then I acted and ran in front of them and transformed into my metal mode, just in time to absorb the bullets Krieg had just fired from his armor so that the cooks didn't get hurt. For I would not let the people, who had taken care of me getting hurt.

"Lobo!"

"He blocked the bullets for us!"

"Oh, Lobo that was so cool you're all shiny and metal to now!"

Now, I just looked Krieg dead in the eye begin him to shot again so that I could rip that armor of his body and have the cooks go at him.

"I knew that you weren't an ordinary wolf," Krieg said. "too much intelligence for a normal one to have, and going by your now changed body, you ate one of the Devil's Fruits one going by what happened to my bullets allows you to absorb metal. You're possibly the worst opponent I could face." Well, it was easy to see that Kreig didn't lack in the intelligence department. "But, even at a disadvantage, you would never be able-." What ever Krieg was about to say, he was caught off by Zeff speaking from behind me.

"Thank you for protecting my chefs Lobo, now could return to your Captain's side?" Zeff asked me as dropped a sack in front of Krieg. I listened and returned to Luffy's side.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had eaten a Devil Fruit Lobo?" He asked.

[I wanted it to be a surprise then showed it of Captain. And it's called Metal-Metal if you want to know.] I answered.

"Isn't that right warriors defeated by the Grand Line." I heard Zeff say, as I listened back to the conversation in front of us. But I had missed some of it.

"Wait Don Krieg was defeated?"

"The strongest man in all of East Blue. The Fleet Admiral of a fifty ships even he was defeated by the Grand Line." Some of the cooks began to say, sounding like they could not believe what they had just heard.

"Grand Line," Luffy said to himself now looking intrigued by what was happening in front of him now.

"You're," Krieg said in surprise. "Red-Leg Zeff."

Back