The War Chronicles of a Little Demon (Youjo Senki alt)

That last pic looks like Tauria just found vibration function and now desperately tries to turn it off and not show that it was on.
Alternatively, last time I saw similar pose, it was in mind control doijins.
It's cool pic, but it somehow creeps me out, in summary.

But Lexi Kimble have been drawing awesome latex pics for... twenty five years now? so I'll file the prevalent ballet heel boots as artist impression, not an actual foorwear succubi casually don.

Huh. Well that wasn't the intention of the pose. It probably doesn't help that her face is hidden by that mask.

Heh yeah, I should have more variety in their heels as that is a default on Lexi's style.

At least DarkStar seems to be wearing balet shoes, it shouldn't hurt too much.

It'll hurt just enough to make the lesson stick!

So, uh... who exactly is DarkStar, anyway, beyond being the empress' favorite daughter who's prophesied to reincarnate? I'm getting the impression that she's literally Dresden Files Jesus' half-sister or something (a queen of this species totally would rub it in everyone's face like this if she fucked God and got pregnant).

Ranma Saotome, in her current life. Which may say something about her power growth potential as young succubus.
I don't know anything more about "The Return" to tell anything about her earthly achievements

So, uh... who exactly is DarkStar, anyway, beyond being the empress' favorite daughter who's prophesied to reincarnate? I'm getting the impression that she's literally Dresden Files Jesus' half-sister or something (a queen of this species totally would rub it in everyone's face like this if she fucked God and got pregnant).

Good news, there's a whole story series about DarkStar and how she grew into her role.
It starts here with Brooding Responsibilities

Dresden is involved though, but that comes up in a latter book called Blood Debts.

Ranma Saotome, in her current life. Which may say something about her power growth potential as young succubus.
I don't know anything more about "The Return" to tell anything about her earthly achievements

As stated in the LD discord tonight: "Ranma did evolve from a cocky boy to a sappy cannibalistic soccer mom that is into kinky dress up role play."

But her other achievements is a fair bit of mercenary work.

Back