Vote tally - The Path Unending (A Cultivation Quest)

Adhoc vote count started by nothingtoseehere on Aug 7, 2021 at 6:14 PM, finished with 103 posts and 59 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
nothingtoseehere
The Path Unending (A Cultivation Quest)
Post #32151
Post #32253

Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] Stand and greet everyone loudly and clearly. Speak about charmcrafting and it's potential, it's nature as art and creation. Talk about the competition and how it's not simply a demonstration a skill but a forum in which to demonstrate the drive to excel. Finally show respect to each contestant and their team in turn.
    [X] Congratulate the contestants on their work so far and your hopes that they have been able to use these last few weeks to show us their full potential today. Tell them that Charmcrafting may be a difficult path, but it is a path you find well worth the effort and you hope to see them continue to improve.
    -[X] Cycle from Ta Riou as you talk, what is that Anam?
    [X] Stand and greet everyone loudly and clearly. Speak about charmcrafting and it's potential, it's nature as art and creation. Talk about the competition and how it's not simply a demonstration a skill but a fourm in which to demonstrate the drive to excel. Finally show respect to each contestant and their team in turn.
    [X] I stand before you, healed of the changes forced on me when we last met. I am not a Blood artist, nor was I aided by one. I was healed by a charm I crafted. There are many Paths, but the one we walk is perhaps unique in its diversity, in its ability to rise to any challenge with a unique solution. Ultimately, the only limit is our creativity and our skill. Today, I look forward to seeing yours shine.
    [X] Tell the audience how this (Your form) is but one example of the potential of the path of a charmcrafter - And how you know for a fact that there are those who would make it look like a childs toy. Regardless of who stands as victor, all those who have reached this stage show talent, and you hope that they continue to walk this endless path long after the judges make their decision.
    [X] Continuously Shatter the Mirror, each new Kong Zhi adds to the speech till you run out of anam and then you try to tie is all together by bringing it back to the virtues of charmcrafting
    [X] "Congratulations to all that have made it here, and even to those that have not. It has been no doubt an arduous journey, filled with sacrifice and determination. I want you to know that, no matter the outcome, that is not the end of your journey. The true journey is the path of Artist, the person who reaches beyond his grasp, walks the furthest, and see more then the others. That is the true winner.
    [X] Congratulate the contestants on embarking in the art of charmcrafting, extolling its virtues as an art and welcoming them to the Path.
    [X] Congratulate the contestants on making it this far to the final. Warn them of the dangers in complacency and challenge them to continue to push their limits. In their last contest they impressed you with their creativity, and now you expect them to impress you once again.
    [X] Cycle a bit of Royal anam before giving a speech.
    [x] I believe your craft shows who you are. whether they be pill, elixirs, weapons, treasures or charms. I look forward to seeing your creations and I know I will enjoy each of them. Extol the the 6 contestants works to the crowd, to lose to any one of these 5 is an honor.
    [X] I've a duty as a referee
    [X] fuck you Mo
    [X] The life of a cultivator is full of challenges and rewards, and no Path might be as challenging and rewarding as that of the charmcrafter. Rest assured, I know the challenges each of you have faced over the past weeks, because I have lived through them. I know that each of you has brought forth your best, and whatever happens, I want you to know that I consider you a brother on the Path.
    [X] We came here, and we built a pretty good charm (Slam down Dance). You know what we did after that? We built something better (pull out Fractal). You know what we'll do next? Build something even better. This, as much as skill or resources, is what makes a charmcrafter. Regardless of what how you do in this tournament or how good your charm is, this is what we expect. To take what your best, and then and do better.
    [X] Congratulate the finalists on their achievements to date and the work that they have produced. Compliment the artistry that they have demonstrated with their submissions. Warn them of the dangers in complacency and challenge them to continue to push their limits.
    [x] You have all struggled to get here. Not all of you can win, but getting this far is an extraordinary achievement in itself. Even if you don't win, you will find great opportunity, but the winner will receive the greatest opportunity. May the best charmcrafter win.
    [X] Extol the the 6 contestants works to the crowd, to lose to any one of these 5 is an honor.
    [X] Flex on these bright eyed guppies with your unimpeachable masterwork, and dare them to get on your level. You've blown yourself out the water, and you plan to do it again. Think they can keep up?
    - [X] Attempt to cycle from Ta Riou as you talk.
    [X] Congratulate them on making to the finals, then make a call-back to Hanying's suggestion that competitors lean on the previously eliminated & the great opportunity they have a chance to seize before transitioning into how you're looking forward to seeing the excellent charms submitted.
    [X] Flex on these bright eyed guppies with your unimpeachable masterwork, and dare them to get on your level. You've blown yourself out the water, and you plan to do it again. Think they can keep up?
Back