*walks in, holding coffee, looking like he got into a fight with the metaphysical concept of sleep*

"... Oh, yeah."

*sits down*

"Wake me when it's getting good."

*falls asleep at table*

So, I'm somewhat confused now. Is the main IC thread in hiatus and we're temporarily progressing the story in the expanded edition or has the expanded edition the main IC thread now?

So, I'm somewhat confused now. Is the main IC thread in hiatus and we're temporarily progressing the story in the expanded edition or has the expanded edition the main IC thread now?
He's updating them as two halves of a coin, alternating between the two. So, since the Expanded Edition updated, it's the main thread's turn.

It's just that since your character landed in Australia, you're now going to be in both threads while things happen.

At least, that's how I see it.

He's updating them as two halves of a coin, alternating between the two. So, since the Expanded Edition updated, it's the main thread's turn.

It's just that since your character landed in Australia, you're now going to be in both threads while things happen.

At least, that's how I see it.
Ah, okay. That explains a lot.

Now then. *cracks whip* Get to work, muse!

Ah, okay. That explains a lot.

Now then. *cracks whip* Get to work, muse!
What he said. Basically, a few of us have been honored to go over to the Expanded edition to check out the weird new things happening all over the world. Not everybody, but enough to keep things rolling at a nice clip.

Besides, it's slightly out of sync time-wise with the main thread. About half a month ahead. Blame @Grue .

Eventually, I hope to collapse everything into one neat timeline, more or less, but that's in the future. For now, things seem to work out well enough.

Oh, and one more thing. Unless anyone prefers it to be 2015, the year is still 2014, just in case anyone forgot.

What he said. Basically, a few of us have been honored to go over to the Expanded edition to check out the weird new things happening all over the world. Not everybody, but enough to keep things rolling at a nice clip.

Besides, it's slightly out of sync time-wise with the main thread. About half a month ahead. Blame @Grue .

Eventually, I hope to collapse everything into one neat timeline, more or less, but that's in the future. For now, things seem to work out well enough.

Oh, and one more thing. Unless anyone prefers it to be 2015, the year is still 2014, just in case anyone forgot.
*Cracks knuckles* I'd had what I wanted to write all figured out, and I forgot about this. Here we go though!

So just to ask, does anyone want to write something in the main IC thread, ask the SecState a few questions or have comments? I'm starting work on the new post seeing as I'm free this weekend, so I just want to know if anyone has anything to do before I press 'Accelerate to the Speed of Plot' and get us to the White House in my next post. Once I do post, the show must go on.

So just to ask, does anyone want to write something in the main IC thread, ask the SecState a few questions or have comments? I'm starting work on the new post seeing as I'm free this weekend, so I just want to know if anyone has anything to do before I press 'Accelerate to the Speed of Plot' and get us to the White House in my next post. Once I do post, the show must go on.
I'll look it over again to make sure, but I don't think I/Raven has anything to add right now

Hey, don't look at me, I've only been on the waitlist a year and six days. August 13, 2015 was when I signed on, and I'm still waiting.

However I have a solutIon: If TABRIS handles demon assaults all over the world, wouldn't there logically be different divisions for different areas? Any one of these characters could be devastating on their own given their canon feats. Slenderman is nigh-invincible, Timothy could blow up the planet if he wanted, Kars can suck out people's insides through his skin...I mean, from a logical perspective, these characters would be more than capable of taking on an army of stereotypical demons while supported by a near-future military force (and they are, if I recall correctly).

Thus, with careful application of Conservation of Ninjutsu, you could divide TABRIS into different divisions based on what area they protect, each headed by a GM picked from the playerlist.

Because honestly, with a wait this long, the people on the waitlist might as well have never signed up at all.

Last edited:
Back