@John Masaki
hey John, do you have anything in particular you want me and @Whatmesage to notice when we enter [Inset Gloomy Old European City here]?
Yeah. Interpol's on the case, so you'll want to speak with the chief in Berlin. The details will be there when you arrive. But I can say that there's a pattern to the attacks. They all take place at night. The perps tend to prefer stealth to open attacks, melee weapons and magic to guns or the like, and the stink of Hell isn't involved. The targets appear random. Young and old, saint and sinner, poor or rich, but there is a commonality among them. I'll leave you to figure out what.

Yeah. Interpol's on the case, so you'll want to speak with the chief in Berlin. The details will be there when you arrive. But I can say that there's a pattern to the attacks. They all take place at night. The perps tend to prefer stealth to open attacks, melee weapons and magic to guns or the like, and the stink of Hell isn't involved. The targets appear random. Young and old, saint and sinner, poor or rich, but there is a commonality among them. I'll leave you to figure out what.
hm, so are we actually showing up in Berlin, or are we just going to be heading off to him afterwards?

UbeOne: The Winter That Comes
@John Masaki

I've decided to change my character for the waiting list...

Universe: Frozen

Name: Elsa

Appearance:

Species: Human

Powers:
1. Power over Winter: She can create and manipulate the elements of winter season, such as ice, snow and cold winds. She once made an entire castle out of ice, for instance.
2. Sewing Life: She can create living things made of ice and snow, such as Olaf.
3. Blizzard Affinity: "The cold never bothered me anyway."
4. Enhanced Endurance: She was able to run from her kingdom all the way to that snowy mountain in the distance.

*GM Notes: Starting range of your powers will be rather limited. Can snow in up to an entire block, create a small cottage, and you'll have a weakness to summer and fire (much harder to conjure a blizzard, more easily exhausted, etc). Also, the one of the Faerie Courts would be very interested in you if they knew you exist.

Last edited:
@John Masaki

Appearance:

Powers:
1. Power over Winter: She can create and manipulate the elements of winter season, such as ice, snow and cold winds. She once made an entire castle out of ice, for instance.
2. Sewing Life: She can create living things made of ice and snow, such as Olaf.
The Illuminati really needs to just let it go.

@John Masaki

Appearance:

Powers:
4. Enhanced Endurance: She was able to run from her kingdom all the way to that snowy mountain in the distance.
Oy vey... (Look at the joke John made for my character.)

@John Masaki

Appearance:

Powers:
Starting range of your powers will be rather limited. Can snow in up to an entire block, create a small cottage, and you'll have a weakness to summer and fire (much harder to conjure a blizzard, more easily exhausted, etc). Also, the one of the Faerie Courts would be very interested in you if they knew you exist. Other than that, to the waiting list!

Last edited:
Starting range of your powers will be rather limited. Can snow in up to an entire block, create a small cottage, and you'll have a weakness to summer and fire (much harder to conjure a blizzard, more easily exhausted, etc). Also, the one of the Faerie Courts would be very interested in you if they knew you exist. Other than that, to the waiting list!
*Pokes JoMa*
hm, so are we actually showing up in Berlin, or are we just going to be heading off to him afterwards?

You're good. It is I who has to post.

But unfortunately, I think my muse is on vacation again.
Don't blame you. Having become a GM myself has made my motivation suddenly drop like a rock from the bulk of work.

Which makes it all the worse that I'm now slower during periods of free time than during the working/school year. :V

*taps fingers together*

Do hurry. Evil does not like to be kept waiting. My Sauron muse wants to decimate some traitors right about now.

*taps fingers together*

Do hurry. Evil does not like to be kept waiting. My Sauron muse wants to decimate some traitors right about now.
Of course, of course.

Slavedriver.

I've actually started work on it, but as you know, I'm not a quick writer. It comes in bursts, then fades away for days. But it will come, mark my words.

Back