The Lost Tapes 2: The Dark Asylum.

Hello there! Welcome to the OOC thread for the sequel to Lost Tapes, one of my only games to finish! Now then, you're probably wondering how exactly this game is going to work, so let's start there.

You, the players, have been abducted by a rather evil ROB who decided to have a little fun with you all and dumped a good number of you into a horrible insane Asylum that has long been abandoned. You're goal is to escape the Asylum, but in order to do that, you need to find 8 Tapes, each of which hold clues about the monster and the Asylums story.

Oh yes, did I forget to mention that one of your fellow players has been transformed into a demonic eldtrich horror? Silly me, but yes one of your own will be hunting you down to slaughter like cattle.

The monster holds a number of abilities and is impossible to kill, but maybe the Tapes will unveil a weakness or two?

There will be 6 Regular Players, and 1 Monster Player.

The Regular Players are all equipped with video cameras and flashlights, two will have a Medkit to fix up another Player, one will have a Gun with Six Bullets, and one will have a Crowbar. Each of the Regulars will also have a walkie talkie, in the event you are split up.

Here is a template for your character sheets.

Sanity is the mental equivalent of Health, and if it hits zero, you go insane for a bit. How this manifests will be determined by a die roll.

Player Name:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Health: +++++
Sanity: +++++
Inventory:
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Walkie Talkie

Now then, who wants to play?

Interested in being the monster player. Any particular type of horror-critter you looking for, or can I come up with something?

Player Name:See my smile
Character Name:Michael 'Mikey' Kincaid
Appearance:tall, lean, hatchet face, dark brown hair, green eyed, one gold tooth.
Inventory:
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Walkie Talkie
  • Crowbar.

Wasn't paying attention and put, the info in the quote.

Last edited:
Player Name: RedV
Character Name: Winter Stoll
Appearance: Brown hair drawn up in a bun, short, nearly waifish figure, very pale skin, black eyes.
Inventory:
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Walkie Talkien
  • Gun w. magazine
Here's my application if ee submit in thread.

Last edited:
Aww I wanted to be the monster. Meh, I can be a normal player.

So that's four Regular Players, just need two more and a Monster Player since jacob has important stuff to tend to.

Can I join in?

Player Name: pionoplayer
Character Name: Eric Scandav
Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, 6'1". Somewhat atheletic, but wouldn't be winning any marathons or anything.

Inventory:
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Walkie Talkie

Last edited:
Can I join in?

Player Name: pionoplayer
Character Name: Eric Scandav
Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, 6'1". Somewhat atheletic, but wouldn't be winning any marathons or anything.

Inventory:
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Walkie Talkie
  • Crowbar

I already have the crowbar.

Back