The Light and How to Swing it, A Warcraft Paladin Quest.

[X] Male
[X] Furbolg
[X] Garmyr Whitetooth
[X] Vanilla, the greatest version of the greatest game ever and if anyone says otherwise, well, you'll just sulk about it on the internet.
Like this. but pretend he has full plate armor on since he's already wielding a hammer-like weapon!

Last edited:
[X] Male.
[X] Human God-Emperor of Mankind. (WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?)
[X] God-Emperor of Mankind. (NO, SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?)
[X] Vanilla, the greatest version of the greatest game ever and if anyone says otherwise, well, you'll just sulk about it on the internet.

Alternatively...

[X] Male.
[X] Human Man-God. (This isn't the Empire?)
[X] Sigmar Heldenhammer. (What the hell is up with this strange, bizarro world?)

[X] Female
[X] High Elf
[X] Selaedrin Silversworn

[JK] Male.
[JK] Human God-Emperor of Mankind. (WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?)
[JK] God-Emperor of Mankind. (NO, SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?)
[JK] Vanilla, the greatest version of the greatest game ever and if anyone says otherwise, well, you'll just sulk about it on the internet.

I have no Idea if this vote is going to be accepted but fuck it why the hell not

EDIT: Changed it

Last edited:
[X] Male.

I have no Idea if this vote is going to be accepted but fuck it why the hell not
YES. ACCEPT THE IMPERIAL TRUTH.

I'd like to point out both my unfamiliarity with 40k, and the aforementioned level one. I mean granted you're looking at the best class in the game ( :V ) but level one is still weak sauce no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
Also nope, i'd prefer to keep race selection to pc races, but I was clearly was not prepared for the amount of people with some kinda minor race kick. Naaru is a bit too out there in terms of race. I mean, can you really call a floating calligraphy project made of light a paladin? Or even a priest for that matter?

I'm gonna have to veto it. It's a cool idea but there's no way i'd be able to do it justice.

Eh, might be fun.

[X] Female
[X] High Elf

Pointy Ears are Justice?

[X] Female
[X] High Elf

Was hoping to see a night elf version.
Its... I see it as Paladins being a "White" Light where as Night Elves have a... "Silver" Light thing going on already because of Elune. It just ends up feeling off.

[X] Male.

Last edited:
[X] Male.
Is that a Yes or no to the God Emperor of Mankind vote
I'm gonna have to veto it. It's a cool idea but there's no way i'd be able to do it justice.

Night elves are totally a write in that are feasible, especially with there being night elf paladins (or rather, paladin, singular) in Legion.

Last edited:
Back