Vote tally - The Heart Of The Game (A VRMMO Creation Quest)

Adhoc vote count started by King Tharassian on Feb 10, 2018 at 5:25 PM, finished with 31 posts and 8 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
King Tharassian
The Heart Of The Game (A VRMMO Creation Quest)
Post #1
Post #31

None
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] StarSeeker's Wish is for "A truly foreign culture that players would learn about through exploration, and have to act within the culture's social expectations when interacting with NPCs."
    -[X] Return Time
    [X] KrispyKode's Wish is for "A world that feels more natural and vibrant than reality."
    -[X] Truth World
    [X] Lilithium's Wish is for "A fully immersive/simulated world capable of both changing the player and being changed by the player in turn and scale. Balanced between Fantasy, Science, and Realism; where one can choose to fight and follow various intertwined meta plots- or simply relax by diving into a different life in a foreign world. All beside Npcs capable of living and growing just as players do.
    - [X] Ar Sphaela, essentially meaning This /Only World or Universe in the sense of how one perceives it.
    [X] StarSeeker's Wish is for "A truly foreign culture that players would learn about through exploration, and have to act within the culture's social expectations when interacting with NPCs."
    - [x] Cerulean Moon.
    [x] ParkourTiger's Wish is for "An experience where I, as a ninja, assassin, or wizard, really move my body or the magic within my body as needed for a technique. Bonus points if I have extra-keen senses. I want to feel the breeze and smell my leather armor."
    - [x] Streams of power
    [X] StarSeeker's Wish is for "A truly foreign culture that players would learn about through exploration, and have to act within the culture's social expectations when interacting with NPCs."
    - [X]The Old Market
    -[X]
Back