Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

The Day of Jack has begun

revilokcaj666

Good Boy
Pronouns
He Him His
"I've finally did It! I made the Circle around all of Le' Manberg!" I can hear my minions fighting for their final lives. Undead are so much more fun. I've already died twice to get the materials... Now I'll be immortal! The doors behind me start to bang. "You have no power over me! Lord Tech Blade, come face me!" The doors slam apart, a Man with a pig face walks forward towards me. He flank by two men. One was wearing a broken smiley face, while the other is a boy who seen War... Your War!

I start to clap, "Yōkoso kyōdai, I hope you didn't get too hurt by my pets."

"I am lord of this world Jack, not You!"

"HAHAHA Look at you.. Taking over. Your the only one who could. I couldn't you know to much need and wants." I walk over to the cauldron and splash my face with the Water. It was hot.

"Jack you are my brother! Why do this? The Undead are not our friends and your harebrained scheme to become Immortal... You'll kill hundreds on the server. Our nations are on the brink.. No body is going to recover if you do this!" I walk back to my throne, It was the only one of its kind, Bedrock with a Red Diamond on the top of it. They spread out so not to let me escape. I pluck the Diamond out of it frame... Tech walks up to me, "Our first Diamond made with blood magic... before it was illegal." "Still beautiful, brother.. Why cause so much Chaos?"

I sat down a tear rolling down my cheek, "They killed all my creations.. Over and Over again. Saying they were evil... Here take this and let your people kill me." "You will get a fair trial... and the Dual you've been wanting." I get up and walk to the center of my room... I looked up and then down. I smirked... I press the button. Symbols began to glow, "HAHAHA That's one thing you should've watch for." They began to scream, Tech coming in fast to grab me. Then a Flash!

The New World
Unknown Time

You woke up with the worlds biggest headache. You sit up and see a...
----------
[ ] Mountaintops
[ ] Fields of Grass
[ ] Village Capital
[ ] Lakes of Lava
----------

Back