The Banning of Avernus: Request for Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiantPhoenix

Trudging up the Hill
Pronouns
She/Her
What rule/principle was Avernus banned under (if any), and should we expect to see a Tribunal for their permaban?

The staff post here does not obviously refer to any particular rule, nor does it indicate a TOS violation, or any of the other things listed as being non-appealable, such as sock-puppetry or a self-requested ban.

What rule/principle was Avernus banned under (if any), and should we expect to see a Tribunal for their permaban?

The staff post here does not obviously refer to any particular rule, nor does it indicate a TOS violation, or any of the other things listed as being non-appealable, such as sock-puppetry or a self-requested ban.

Talk shit. Get hit.

In my experience as a lurker over the years, foamy is the absolute worst member of staff to get on the bad side of where as Ford is usually the most laid back.

Avernus just hit those wrong buttons a lot really.

Edit: This is going to become a spectacle I just know it.

Last edited:
That is a matter between Avernus and the directors and we won't be discussing it publicly.
Oh? I thought it was because he was a misogynist, and held no compunctions about expressing those views, as stated by foamy in the thread where he got banned. Or has the reason for the banning suddenly shifted? I must say, it was mighty strange that he ate the banhammer as he was pissing off the staff regarding the new rules (that were swiftly reverted), rather than when he was breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back