Ten Little Ducklings... (A Murder Mystery Mafia)

He
Hey, no worries, same here. I was gonna go comment something about "Do both of these look like female names to you?", but then checked and made sure Yu wasn't gender-neutral so I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

This does not seem a balanced role.
At this point, I'm torn between guilty and some sort of jester variant. I'll hold off my vote for now, I guess? Cop, can you please investigate her?

If you show up as guilty, it will tell you you do. Do you or don't you?
(Again, I've already mentioned that I turn up guilty to investigation. Preferably there's someone who can follow people to see that I can't do anything at night or idk, if you guys really want to kill me, I'll guess I'll take you out??)

(Again, I've already mentioned that I turn up guilty to investigation. Preferably there's someone who can follow people to see that I can't do anything at night or idk, if you guys really want to kill me, I'll guess I'll take you out??)
Come on, I know you're not dumb. I've already said I don't believe you about your role.

(... Can we roleplay this after the game is over? No pressure about voting, since we would know who dies when, and all that. I realize that roleplaying my character isn't going to yeild much, and pretty much everyone will be acting on outside info in this...)

So... can anyone get me a quick tally?
You're the GM, isn't that your job?
Adhoc vote count started by LostDeviljho on Nov 19, 2017 at 8:56 PM, finished with 73 posts and 7 votes.

Anyways it seems like Archeo Lumiere is on chopping block currently. Though it's only been a day though. Wonder if this will shift.

Oh shit, yeah, it's almost been a third of the day.

Anyways, if no one comes against Archeo's investigator claim, I can't vote for him.
I can't vote for Andelevion in case of Jester, pending investigation. So, with this in mind, I guess I gotta go through effort hell and look through the thread, at least seeing who isn't contributing.

[X] Vote Birthday

Suppose I'll go for the one who hasn't actually posted since the RP started, in that case.

Huh.. Awful lot of coordination between Devilijho, Joe, and Pawn :V

All on the account of too much RPing. Well, I can't say I blame them. It's a bit harder, I've found myself, to do a Mafia thing with RP.

All on the account of too much RPing. Well, I can't say I blame them. It's a bit harder, I've found myself, to do a Mafia thing with RP.

My issue isn't that people are RPing, I don't have an issue with that since there's a pretty obvious reason it's in the RP section.

My issue is that people are treating this as an RP first and a mafia game second which seems like it will make the game itself harder to play by a pretty wide margin.

Can you throw me in on that coordination, then? :V
I do apply for mafia games, after all. As Pawn said, It's not like I have an issue with RPing, but I'm here to play, you know?

My issue isn't that people are RPing, I don't have an issue with that since there's a pretty obvious reason it's in the RP section.

My issue is that people are treating this as an RP first and a mafia game second which seems like it will make the game itself harder to play by a pretty wide margin.
(Oi, I was trying to treat this as mafia and RP in equal measure thank you very much! Again, I'll probably novelize this after the fact at this point, possibly with help of the other players for Day sections.)

(... Would it be weird to make a moderated IC thread for a mafia game?)

Back