Ten Little Ducklings... (A Murder Mystery Mafia)

Well Pythagoras did believe Ten was the holiest number, if I may say so myself, eh he~.

All joking aside, I'd be glad to join.

I've only watched a few games of Town of Salem, and thats as far as my Mafia knowledge goes.

I'm ded :V

I've only watched a few games of Town of Salem, and thats as far as my Mafia knowledge goes.

I'm ded :V
First time I played Mafia, I'd only played Town of Salem before, but I got pretty far. You should be fine, so long as you remember to remain active. We get information by the whole talky-talky, after all.

Did you just figure out my timezone by looking at the between the time I posted and the time you have even though it was from about seven hours gao? I have to say that's impressive.
Actually, I figured it out by having looked at Birthday's profile as well, before you said what time he was on, and seen that he last was on at 11:25, while you say 10:25.

Random thought; Can the monster be satisfied with an already dead body? (Mechanically this is almost certainly no, but I'm planning on novelizing, so for the purposes of the write-up?)

Random thought; Can the monster be satisfied with an already dead body? (Mechanically this is almost certainly no, but I'm planning on novelizing, so for the purposes of the write-up?)

In the event of someone dying to a night power or similar, the lynchers will also throw their bodies out in hopes that one of them is actually the Man behind the scheme and poison the beast.

By the way, how many of you are planning to RP this? I know I'm not, but it seems some people are?

I don't RP mafia and don't plan to start now. Too much effort to phrase the posts while keeping the intent clear for me.

Back