SV Saves the Multiverse (Closed)

@Bevillia:You could always stay for a bit, you don't need to take the book, or books anywhere. Isn't theft then is it?

You know I honestly thought you take the book, I am quite surprised.
@Bevillia:You could always stay for a bit, you don't need to take the book, or books anywhere. Isn't theft then is it?
Okay, now I'm torn between really wanting to take the book, and getting as far away from it as possible...

Though, how much would I realistically be able to pick up in a short timeframe (hours to at most a week)? While I'd not have to worry about food or much sleep, you've already established it would take months to work through. Learning it from the book would effectively require me to either tie myself down for an unacceptable length of time, or remove the book.

Chip shop chips - ya' can't beat it. Hammers my waistline mind you :)

Okay, now I'm torn between really wanting to take the book, and getting as far away from it as possible...

Though, how much would I realistically be able to pick up in a short timeframe (hours to at most a week)? While I'd not have to worry about food or much sleep, you've already established it would take months to work through. Learning it from the book would effectively require me to either tie myself down for an unacceptable length of time, or remove the book.

You'll notice from the IC, everyone is getting some kind of place they can call a base, whether a spaceship, or a deserted world, or whatever. Some are better than others, and offer different sorts of rewards.

You'll notice from the IC, everyone is getting some kind of place they can call a base, whether a spaceship, or a deserted world, or whatever. Some are better than others, and offer different sorts of rewards.
Oh. Oh...

Well, if there's not going to be an immediate response to me replacing the book on the shelf, do you mind if I edit my post to add another sentence or two?

@ Everyone: If you get chance to post replies this weekend that would be awesome so that we can move on a bit more.

Name: David Patterson
Appearance
Narrative Hook: Just an old solider in way way over his head.
Personality:Quiet, focused, grim humor
Physical Talents: Great endurance to move and fight in his gear. Strong and agile blade arm.
Mental Talents: Extreme Strategic talent, intelligent, wise.
Social Talents: Mysterious, good looking.
Physical Training: Us army training, IG training, Mandolorian trained. Trained swordsman, CQC training, DMR Training.
Knowledge: Millitary studies, basic armour, minor smithing. Weapons maintenance.
Possessions:
My badge
My armor
My gun
My sword

World: Identical to ours
Biographical Facts: Born to a broken home he was abused and in time he had sisters he tried to protect. He tried to protect everyone from a young age, believing in some ways only he deserved pain so he became a solider only to be told he had greater purpose so he trained with soldiers all over the multiverse.
Relationships: Scattered to the winds.
Magic User: No

Last edited:
Back