SV, I need your help to make a crossover image.

Normally i would put this in the Art Section, but I am not trying to showcase my work.

I am trying to get ideas to put in the picture, and the Fiction Discussion section seems the most promising for suggestions.

I need you to list as many heavy units from iconic video games as possible, and a good image if possible.

This is what I have so far:

Yes, I need to make the Muton's bigger. I will. I also need to work on the Big daddy's arm and leg, they are somehow see though.

But if you could help me out with what to add into the image, I am drawing a blank and I need to go to work soon, so I can't finish the image just yet.

Normally i would put this in the Art Section, but I am not trying to showcase my work.

I am trying to get ideas to put in the picture, and the Fiction Discussion section seems the most promising for suggestions.

I need you to list as many heavy units from iconic video games as possible, and a good image if possible.

This is what I have so far:

Yes, I need to make the Muton's bigger. I will. I also need to work on the Big daddy's arm and leg, they are somehow see though.

But if you could help me out with what to add into the image, I am drawing a blank and I need to go to work soon, so I can't finish the image just yet.

Hmm...

Some of the Grineer bosses from Warframe are pretty heavy. The Grustag 3 are ideal for your image. Rhino could also fit in there as he's a "Heavy"-class Magic Space Ninja.

The Yggdrasil armor from Halo Legends would fit.

Section 8 troopers maybe?

Definitely the Tribes Ascend Juggernaut.

I'll see if I can dig up some images...

Bane from the recent Batman games?

A Shadow of the Colossus toe?

A StarCraft Space Marine?

A Space Marine?

Taaaaaaaaaaaaank!!

Who Touch Sasha?!!

A Legend of Zelda Armos

Or LOZ Darknut

Gargantua Koopa Troopa?

Back