Vote tally - Succubusekai: The Demoness Just Wanted To Stay With Her Friends! [Original-Ish] [Quest]

Scheduled vote count started by NekoIncardine on Oct 20, 2022 at 11:28 PM, finished with 29 posts and 21 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
NekoIncardine
Succubusekai: The Demoness Just Wanted To Stay With Her Friends! [Original-Ish] [Quest]
Post #415
Post #443

Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] (Eira's Class) (Psychic Rogue) "... A sneak and thief, but not your normal sort exactly." (Oh the potential mix of options here could be fun to say the least.)
    [X] (Eira's Class) (Vigilante) "... Well, there's a certain rumor around these parts, which I can advise you on in private. But I've got a useful reputation in Arnstey Keep already." (Oh this could be a FUN bit of narration to build.)
    [X] (Eira's Class) (Rogue) "... Sneakier than you'd expect when we get down to it. Not that I've had a lot of serious practice lately, but I did just sneak up on you two pretty easily." (Plenty of possible subclass/build picks for a floofthief.)
    [X] (Eira's Class) Warlock "... interested in a deal, if you know what I mean."
    [X] (Eira's Class) (Psychic Rogue) "... A sneak and thief, but not your normal sort exactly."
    [X] (Eira's Class) (Write-In, Barbarian) "... Hm, how do I put this…"
Back