Vote tally - Succubusekai: The Demoness Just Wanted To Stay With Her Friends! [Original-Ish] [Quest]

Scheduled vote count started by NekoIncardine on Sep 11, 2022 at 11:37 PM, finished with 18 posts and 10 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
NekoIncardine
Succubusekai: The Demoness Just Wanted To Stay With Her Friends! [Original-Ish] [Quest]
Post #204
Post #221

Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] (Work Timing) "... Let's step outside a bit, first, I'm still kind of, how do I put it…"
    [X] (But While We're Here) Now that you're in a more comfortable spot, possibly after dealing with the work thing, try to flirt with Helen, but nonmagically; good to treat her with respect, but getting closer to her might make you safer from her too right?
    [X] (But While We're Here) You're in a more comfortable spot, but not that comfortable - keep Helen at a bit of arm's length, but try to stay friendly.
    [X] (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) Ask the Paladin for how to handle this, she's had to have thought about something similar right?!?! RIGHT?!?!?! (Invoke: My Allies, Sigh)
    [X] (REACT) Support Senaz a bit, and encourage her to just be honest. (Invoke: Human Paladin of Solaria)
    [X] (Work Timing) "You're probably right, lemme get on Teamramble and… Boss first, or the HR rep? Or both."
Back