Vote tally - Succubusekai: The Demoness Just Wanted To Stay With Her Friends! [Original-Ish] [Quest]

Scheduled vote count started by NekoIncardine on Aug 27, 2022 at 2:58 PM, finished with 29 posts and 19 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
NekoIncardine
Succubusekai: The Demoness Just Wanted To Stay With Her Friends! [Original-Ish] [Quest]
Post #76
Post #104

Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Captain Helen Garland of the Transmission-Five, one of the spacefaring inter-civilizational Compact's ships under the Division of External Diplomacy, traveling the galaxy to meet new civilizations, discover new worlds, and sometimes handle other needs of the various governments that comprise the Compact. A pride of the Fleet, even with only half of the sixteen Duo Frames it's supposed to have! … Hope everyone else survived that encounter with the Tralbeast." (A Star Trek pastiche, except with mecha; influences would also lead to space, but also a heavily diplomacy-centered environment.)
    [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Helen Garland, a Paladin of the Goddess of Solaria on a different world. I've fought my share of evils, afouling schemes of the God of Tyranny and Fate, Gargantor, and the Demon Lord Sanctifer." (Medium probability that the quest AFTER the first arc involves figures from Helen's past life.)
    [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Helen Garland, a Paladin of the Goddess of Solaria who operated across multiple worlds. I was more okay than I should be comfortable with serving… No, that's not right, is it…?" (... Something's deeply, deeply wrong here - things are going to explode later on.)
    [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Captain Helen Garland of Heromiller Academy! Smooth with a sword and smoother with my words, I learned under great heroines and worked to save and improve lives across my world, protecting the innocent even from my own King." (Captain Garland herself was apparently a heroic musketeer sort; but Heromiller Academy… Well, that name seems off doesn't it? On the bright side, this one may warm up to Senaz faster.)
    [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Helen Garland, Knight of the Conclave of Communion, formerly the greatest knights of the Galactic Republic - now, those of us who remain hope to help the Resistance defeat the Empire of Mankind and its dark Chancellor, the Id-Sorcerer Cleon Xanull." (A Star Wars pastiche; if influences from Helen's past life crop up here, things could get spacetastic.)
    [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Helen Garland of Earth, alternatively known as the solar superheroine, Sunray, member of the hero team Unity. Fought evil, did good, all of that." (From a comic-book superheroes Earth; used to saving days from supervillains more straightforwardly.)
    [X] (CANTRIPS)
    -[X] Prestidigitation
    -[X] Minor Illusion
    [X] 1st Spells
    -[X] Faerie Fire
    -[X] Sleep
    -[X] Unseen Servant
    -[X] Detect Magic
    [X] 1st Spells
    -[X] Healing Word
    -[X] Sleep
    -[X] Dissonant Whispers
    -[X] Identify
    [X] (PALADIN'S PAST) "... Helen Garland, a Paladin of the Goddess of Solaria who operated across multiple worlds. I… 'Teamed up with' a rather unpleasant woman at a dark interdimensional university; thankfully, we broke it." (Solaria's DEFINITELY going to be an influence on the story, and there could be larger threats - or allies - showing up.)
    [X] (CANTRIPS)
    -[X] Mending
    -[X] Mage Hand
    [X] 1st Spells
    -[X] Faerie Fire
    -[X] Sleep
    -[X] Identify
    -[X] Detect Magic
Back