Spirits at War (First Story)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Note: This is my first thread here! I'm sorry if its bad.

January 22, 1942, Semarang, Dutch...
Note: This is my first thread here! I'm sorry if its bad.

January 22, 1942, Semarang, Dutch East Indies.

15 USAFFE officials have been called to an emergency meeting following the "Monk Madness" problem in Hainan.

"The situation here gets worse and worse every single day. Those floating monks from Tibet have taken more land area than the entire Philippine Islands combined!" Quoted Lieutenant Carol Thompson. "If we dont put TOTAL action to put these Buddhist Pop-Eye clones, All of East Asia will fall to their cloth covered hands!"

"Carol! Dont you realize that we have little information with their powers! If we put action now, who knows what will happen! They shoot purple fire out of their hands, Goddamnit!" Screamed Lieutenant Eli Stutt, banging his steel-like fists on the local Indonesian palm wood table given to them by the local people. "I say we continue the CIA program, No matter what!"

Before the room escalated into a wrestling match, A CIA intellegence officer marches into the meeting hall, holding a dusty diary soaked in blood, "We have found important intellegence from the pocket of a Japanese soldier-"

Before he could finish his sentence, General Douglas McArthur, Who had flew to Semarang for the meeting, grabbed the "diary", "Alright, enough scuffing and let me show this to you bastards!"

The 14 other US officers scooted towards General McArthur to see the pages of the diary, as he tries to translate the Japanese text.

September 22, 1937
Shanghai, Republic of China

Hey Saito.

Hopefully you slept well, because I didn't. I hardly slept yesterday, Those Chinese bastards decided to attack us at midnight, and they failed.

We decided to launch an attack on the lush side of the parallel, as it seemed like a perfect place to capture a base point. We are about to head to the attack point,

Saito, if you were mailed this letter, I'm still alive. The letters that were supposed to be sent yesterday got used for cleaning the dusty equipment, I'm really sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Saito.

Don't slack off at school like you used to. Because I shot a few Chinese soldiers near those stinky incense temples.

I decided to explode the whole thing with my grenade, Of course, with Shino and Hiromi. It smelled like the land fill during summer, You better be glad you weren't dispatched in this incense dumpster.

Good luck on military training, Saito.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 23, 1937
Shanghai, Republic of China

Hey Saito.

I noticed some strange lights at the temple we blew up during night shift at the farm, it alsotogether with the other temples our division cleared in the base construction. I don't know what's going on, probably just my head again. I haven't slept yesterday.

See you next week, Saito. I will be leaving this place soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, Those are the only 3 letters, huh." General McArthur said, in a toned voice.

"Strange lights? Am I in some Disney fantasy cartoon? What the hell..?" Said a Major, named Christopher Millard.
"Wait, there WERE lights in the Chinese part of the sea when I was fishing off the coast of the Spratly," Millard mentioned.
"Well we would be damned, thats not enough information and we're already stunned." McArthur exclaimed.

Back