SO SAY WE ALL (BSG/ME Weighted-Riot Quest)

This is a major decision, the President deserves to have her say.

[X] - Go to the President. She has a right to decide, too.

I only know the broad strokes of Mass Effect so I don't know where these locations would take us...

Man, this one's hard. Going back to the station and using it is the only way to get to the coordinates at a reasonable pace, but it means potentially opening us up to either the Cylons, the Turians, and/or possibly damaging our FTL or the Relay.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21FvlO3lsbg

I'm just wondering what it is, is it the reapers, we can't fight them and expect to live to tell about it at this point, though we don't know where in the timeline we are yet either so it could be them. If it's earlier in the timeline then it could be Geth or the collectors as they are the main antagonists for each ME game, but this is also ignoring other shenanigans that a cross-over like this might bring, maybe we'll see Cylons under the influence of the Reapers.

I'm just wondering what it is, is it the reapers, we can't fight them and expect to live to tell about it at this point, though we don't know where in the timeline we are yet either so it could be them. If it's earlier in the timeline then it could be Geth or the collectors as they are the main antagonists for each ME game, but this is also ignoring other shenanigans that a cross-over like this might bring, maybe we'll see Cylons under the influence of the Reapers.

Plot Twist: The Cylons turn out to be the galaxy's best hope for defeating the Reapers.

Given their own history and their religion, I can easily see the Cylons rejecting the reapers in their entirety, and so between what they have access to and their own ability to go wherever they want independent of the relay network, they might turn out to be the people best equipped for actually stopping the Reapers in any 'traditional' manner. Aside from possibly an obsession with humanity there's nothing stopping them from hiding away in some corner of the galaxy to build up a major construction network to build as many ships as soldiers as they can.

So then it becomes a question of how do the Cylons beat the Reapers but then not turn around and become the biggest threat to the universe themselves.

Worse Plot Twist: Rather than the Reapers hijacking the Cylons, the Cylons hijack the Reapers.

This quest is now on Hiatus until (at most) the 1st of February. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Back