Snippets from a Madman You Shouldn't Stay Nearby because of Law and Reasons

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

There are tons of things happening around in my mind, notably my Mental Muse and my Spark of Creativity are constantly battling with ideas that overtakes the ones I should be focusing on.

The title is irrelevant. Don't take it too seriously.
Last edited:
The First Idea that Madman gave to the world | [Worm AU] What if Parahumans WOKE instead of triggering? (Part 1)
Hello. Welcome to my mind. A mad mind, pun not intended for all of us, that I should've not shared for all of us. But I did. Now. Let's take a look upon a world... A world with too many fanfics that it could just be one hell of a fanfic at this point.

The world of Earth Bet by Wilbow. The world of Worm.

Parahumans. That is the word that everyone place to people with powers. Powers that no one knows where it came from. Now. Someone is getting their powers a few moments from now. Taylor Hebert, a 'buttjoke in reality' and a serial force of escalation, is minding her own business. Theories upon theories appeared in her mind. Most of said theories are for the source of the Parahuman powers. Her musing from her mind is interrupted by none other than... HER.

"No..." Taylor whimpered as she saw HER. Who is that person? Well. She is a girl, not too black to be able to say the n-word always but enough to be darker than a tan. She wears the biggest tinfoil hat, at least in the shape of Midna's helmet, and she often is accompanied by a loyal mook who denies her involvement whatsoever due to her little crush to HER. Now, that you know what her appearance is... Hmm... Her name? Sophia Hess. The Local Nutjob.

"Yes. Hebert." She hissed Taylor's last name. Of course, if she were to say Taylor's whole name that would take a day after all... Her conspiracy theorist of a mother likes to give her names in case a 'monster who could use her own name against her is going to fight her'. No one's gonna question Anne's sanity nor insanity at that being too specific.

"What do you want?" Taylor softly asked and Sophia, oh boy, Sophia summoned her charts and diagrams out of nowhere. "This!" Sophia uttered with Taylor looking at her charts. "Oh no..." Taylor whimpered once more. "Yes. Now you will hear my theory that Shadow People are among us all!" Sophia shouted, and everyone clapped. Then with a serious face, Sophia continued. "And they are here to hide the aliens!" Everyone didn't clap and merely went on their merry way.

"Seriously, again with the aliens?" Said the Reasonable Greg, the Only Sane Man in the world and totally not Scion in disguise.

"Uh... What?" Taylor uttered with confusion. She then move on to read what Sophia made before turning to her. "This is stupid. I've seen better conspiracies than this one, and they are from the S9." Sophia fumed and shoved her into an empty locker filled with gross conspiracy stuff left behind one day by some idiot, cough Madison cough, who forgot all about it as she believes in the aliens are stealing her mind.

Elsewhere...

"The moon is responsible for the wolves and therefore has aliens!" String Theory shouted at the giant pale woman with tons of wings hovering in the air in a T-Pose. The giant pale angel with too many wings gasped. "Ha! You believed in the moon!?"

Are you WOKE people? Of course not. But if you do? I hope you don't have nightmares in your sleep.

Last edited:
Don't make me laugh. Everyone knows the web serial Worm doesn't exist, its just a conspiracy excuse made by Self Insert authors to write about superheroes.

Last edited:
Merchants are literally Merchants. Capes are literally sentient hovering capes and not Parahumans, but they also have powers. PRT stands for Producing Random Things. E88 is just 88 E's. Basically everything is literal in this au.
Ah. Welcome back. Reader... Or an Author? Who cares? No one. Nobody cares. We are all just insignificant cogs to the machine called reality. Of course... That would be a machinist way of thinking things.

"This is my spot." A voice uttered in the dead of the night. Taylor looked and flinched. "Why did it have to be a Cape?" She muttered to herself as she examined the floating sheet filled with ever-shifting markings on it. "Because mom said so? Now go away, this is my brooding spot." The Cape, a literal cape, irritatingly responded upon her question.

Taylor manifested sheets of cloth from her hands and swung from building to building to get to another spot. She is wearing her costume as the Tailor, used to be sidekick of the Knitter. What happened to the Knitter? She got into a car accident. Don't worry, she got better.

When she got to the spot, a broody edgy girl made entirely of shadows looked at her. "Fluffy Cloth Girl, we meet again." Taylor narrowed her eyes at the shadowy girl. "Shadow Stalker." She spat out. Their glares produced lightning that struck a car- "FUCK YOU AS WELL, ZEUS!" -and a person- "MY LEG!" -but all is well into the world.

The two diverted gaze and saw the horror that is the Merchants. "Step right up! Step right up! This is an affordable cooler and it is superbly crafted! Take a look at the curves and feel the texture. It is marvelous! Step right up and it could be yours!" Skidmark spoke in a gentlemanly passion as his assistant, Squealer, began squealing. There were tons of people there. Talking in... Commerce... and... Economics, much to the horror of Shadow Stalker and Taylor.

"Why did it have to be the Merchants?" Taylor said in horror before they heard a noise nearby. They turned towards the noise and immediately froze in fear.

"May I have your attention please?" Lung, the floating Lung, no not a lung but a Lung dragon, asked. "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?" He asked but not before a tomato hit his place.

"We of the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE does not care of such matters! ATTACK!" Hookwolf, the wolf with hooks and made out of hooks of varying sizes, shouted. Then suddenly they are attacked with delinquents wielding baseball bats, the literal kind, and chairs.

"Ow! Stop it!" Hookwolf shouted as an Asian bad boy begun to mutter curses and accidentally summoned Satan, who is really a chill guy, then hit Hookwolf again with a literal baseball bat. "OW!" The bat who is on a baseball team shouted.

Meanwhile at the PRT HQ...

"TONIGHT! WE SHALL BUILD A LIBRARY OF DOOM!" The master of arms named Armsmaster shouted and they all rejoiced.

Literalist are either the worst kind people or the best kind of people. Who knows? Doctor Who knows...

Just some Daily Ordinary Life of Four Isekai Protags (Everyday Lives of High School Boys/Nichijou/Gamer/Nasuverse/Multicross, Essence CYOA SI, Multi-SI)
You know... Those stories? Those horrible stories that we read in disgust yet we kept crawling back to them? Yes. Those Isekai Stories... I have something like that... But... I wonder what will happen?

I died... Really dead due to some... I forgot. My name, I also forgot. My life? That too, I also forgot. There are some that I didn't forgot. Those are the Essences that I have once sealed away, that are also still sealed away. It is quite sad, really. But when I died, I saw something. A spiralling path that lies before me.

So I walked and walked... Until... I got to a dark place. A scary dark place, like before except without the existential dread that comes along from that void-like area yet also quite familiar. Then I saw light. From that light, I saw two giant hands that pulled me from this dark place.

I blinked and I felt my countless Essences that I have once sealed away slowly leaking out which I immediately closed immediately. But those Essences changed a few parts of me in a briefest of instant. My eyes and very bones.

They are not what I expected. My bones are made of strange eldritch materials filled with countless runes that kept flowing and fading away. As for my eyes? They are inhumane and shifting endlessly albeit slowly.

I looked around, I saw giant people- no. They are ordinary sized people. It was I, who became small. How did I find out? I moved my hands so I can see them and... I twitched my eyes upon realization.

I AM NOT GOING THROUGH PUBERTY AGAIN!

Then again, I might be cute. Cuteness is a weapon, I should use it to my full advantage. I heard a voice, it is filled with disbelief and awe yet filled with maturity and wisened regrets. "Ah... A survivor." ...What the hell? Kirei? Wait, why is everything here on fire!? Where and when the hell am I!?

I realized where I am now. Prisma Illya. Except I became the Julius Ainsworth of this Illyaverse. FUCK! "So. What do you want in your future, Julius?" That person, Ryudou, asked. I looked at him. "Future? Hmm... Something quiet, I suppose. I want an ordinary life..." Those are the words I heard from a distant memory of the past me, yet also caused my classmate to look at me. "What kind of a boring future is that? Do you want to live as a farmer or something!?" He exclaimed and I shrugged briefly.

Timeline-wise... One day before the freaking Class Card event. Seriously, I got those from my... Connections. Notably Zelretch. Turns out he knows who and what am I but he prefers to keep silent about it, something about a vow of silence that my past life made with him when talking about it. He also gave me my past life's Class Cards in the form of Decade Cards for me to use in my KR Decade Belt.

My musings are sliced off to pieces when Shirou arrived. "We've been waiting for you, prick." Ryuudou muttered with me slowly moving to Shirou whilst holding a female uniform. "No..." Shirou said in a dawning horror. "Yes. This is your punishment for being late." Ryuudou is definitely my best friend now.

Now as for what happened next? Let's just say we have blackmail materials now for snacks. The door opened and we saw the our club's President... If you call the Student Council a club that is. "What the hell is going on here on the flipping morning, Vice President Julius!?" That person shouted. Who is that person? Shinji Makiri. No, he is not a Matou, he is literally a Russian version of Shinji. I mean c'mon. He is wearing an Adidas jacket even on hot days.

Ryuudou/SI - Fantasy Isekai Protag, Onmyouji Jumper.
Julius/SI - Hero/Demon King Isekai Protag, Essence CYOA User, Sci-Fi Jumper.
Shirou/SI - Wimp... Actually a legendary Hero Isekai Protag that Zelretch often Isekais to another world. Constant Companion of the two Jumpers. Actually a Sword Enthusiast Jumper.
Shinji/SI - Voyager of Worlds, Suggsverse Jumper. He won the Jumpchain Award for Still Folks for staying a hundred billion years on the Suggsverse Jump before he went to another Jump.

Well. There's that. Now I bid you good night, morning, whatever the time on your place is. But look to the stars and wonder, are they truly the lights up in the sky?

Just some Daily Ordinary Life of Four Isekai Protags part 2: Electronic Phat Lewt
Hello there. Of course, you will think of that Prequel Meme when I said those words. Forgive my ramblings, onto the show... I think it is? Bah, humbug.

So the day came. I, Ryuudou, shall exorcise these malevolent card Spirits through the use of firepower. By firepower, I meant Onmyou stuff. I snuck into the Mirror World and hid in one of the areas. I saw Julius hiding who put a finger near his mouth to do a silence gesture.

I have no words, as I noticed Illya and Rin appeared. Then I noticed Shirou nearby doing this. What. Oh hey, Shinji is wearing a policeman outfit and now doing this. what... WHAT...

The Servant manifested and fought Illya and Rin as canon, until Shirou escaped and accidentally stepped on the Servant's head with enough force for it to crash down as he leapt away. Shinji whistled on his whistle while chasing after him.

Julius... Got a popcorn and now watching this unfold. I twitched my eyes. I casually moved near the Servant and slapped a talisman that resulted said Servant to be 'exorcised' into it's basic card self. I looked at the two confused individuals, make that four and I sighed. "Those two's antics are going to drive all of you mad by three days, at minimum. If I were you, just ignore what happened. And if you do need me, I'll be at my house. You know where it is." I rubbed my forehead as Shinji is still chasing Shirou in the distance. "Time to crack open Seimei's Sake of Light stash and brace for impact." Those are the wisest words I've said today.

Three days later... The four; Illya, Miyu, Rin and Luvia; are driven mad by their antics. Despite me going on abnormal fantasy worlds filled with gods and OP people, I'm the only one sane in my group.

There's that. Oh and proverb of the day:
When you see it. Run. It doesn't belong here in this reality. JUST RUN AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

Entre [Crossover | Worm x C - The Money of Soul and Possibility of Control]
Reality is a fickle thing. A small cog there and then could be moved in order for things to change. But... What if something horrifying is left untold? The Consequences unfolds right before you. Behold, my friend... The story of an ENTRE! This is yours truly, the Clown of the Finance District, I bid you adieu.

That is one weird clown. Can someone call the Higher Ups to tell me always that we have guests? I don't want to be surprised by these kinds of people. Especially with the creepy clown sighting increase due to the Joker film being out on this year.

There was darkness... And being shoved... and... I shot up from the bed immediately. I shook as memories of what happened slowly disappeared. I looked at my hands before hugging myself. Days were a hectic. The police got involved due to dad and caused a lot of troubles. Dad is short on money even if we managed to sell the house. I- wait, who is that clown?

"Ah. So you are awake?" The clown spoke in a tone that I could describe happy. Is this still a dream? If so. I want to wake up now, please!

Meanwhile...

Number Man looked at the current time. "Where the hell is that clown? He should've been here to pick me up. Eh, I should get a shawarma nearby. I heard they are that good." He then walked there and got a shawarma.

Sorry for the lackluster snippet. I have like several ideas bouncing on my head and every time I want to write a one whole chapter, it always changes to the next idea. My mental muse is rather strong today.

Redeemable Deathlord [Arawn / Birthright / Irredeemable / Perfect World (Chen Dong) / GoH / Multicross, CYOA Reincarnated SI]
What makes an act so Irredeemable? Was it the act? Or the person who've done the act? Or perhaps, the ones that believed that act is Irredeemable? The CYOA this snippet has is the same as a different snippet on the site known only as QQ. This is what could've been. An Alternate Path. Instead of being a Magical Overlady filled with lewd thoughts, an example of those thoughts would be handholding... We have a Nightmare Incarnate instead that really wants a normal life and would do everything to have it. Even making an entire omniverse die.

essence cyoa choices
Die Ewigkite
Warlord
Scholar
Mad Doctor?
Crafter
Assassin
Giant
Binder
Archmage
Echidna (Monster: Eleosian)
Dragon
DM
Lich
Dark Lord
Grey Lord
Bright Lord
Kyuubi
Admiral
Primordial: Chaos
Colossus
King
Commander
On second thought, ALL OF THEM

Drawback: Start from the Beginning, Your Origin Story

worm cyoa v3
Godmode
Apprentice: All
Twins: All
Wildcard/s: Power Manipulation, Mythic Lord Physiology, Supernatural Manipulation
Crossover/s: The Thought Robot, Mandrakk the Dark Monitor, KR Ohma Zi-O, KR Decade, KR Eternal, KR Cronus, Dr. Fate (True), Dr. Strange, Zero, X, Mother Elf, Sigma, Ultron, Omega, Hub Form Megaman.EXE, Star Force Megaman, Megaman Volnutt, Megaman, Model W, Model O, Master Albert, White Queen (The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign), Black Maw (The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign), Colorless Little Girl, Altair (Re:CREATORS), Kyousuke Shiroyama, Higan Meinokawa, Elvast Toydream, Saitama, Azalea Magentarain, Wisdom (The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign)
Exalted: Zenith
Gamer
Mad Talent
Servant: All
Words of Power
Powers: All
Advantage/s: All
Disadvantage/s: Without a Map (+1), Reincarnation (+1), Case 53 (+1; whenever an active aspect of the powers, excluding the Essences, are active the following will manifest: faint glowing skin, rapidly appearing and disappearing ever-shifting circuits filled with glowing letters of all known and unknown languages moving parallel to the direction of the circuits' direction, errors and glitches appearing and disappearing all over the body, and Shadowlord Gestalt-like features)

dawn of a demon lord
All...?

Death. It always comes to everything, it is inevitable. As such I am Death. The Destroyer of Worlds. Who am I? Someone who destroyed everything. I fought everyone, destroyed anything in my way. I've won... I'm the only one left... as I ponder, my inevitability, a bright light swallowed me. The light came from a bomb I made. One that would hopefully kill me. I waited and closed my eyes.

...I'm waiting...

...Still waiting...

What the hell? I opened my eyes. Huh? I'm in a room. My current life's room. Since when the sky is filled with stars!? I looked around me. I summoned my sword and looked. I looked mundane for a kid. What the-!? When I blinked my eyes, I became someone else. Someone... familiar... And why do I have the urge to punch myself in the face ten times?! Also this isn't my room!? Where the heck am- This is the Gourd Bottle, isn't it?

Wait, it has been said that there are things sealed here. Does that mean? I looked around and smiled. Yes. I could feel them. The souls of those that have died or sealed here. That's it, I'm going to have a little snack. Then I'm going to escape. Definitely gonna escape soon. But first, I donned an old outfit of mine that practically screams "The Endbringer".

This is rather short. Curse the idea machine being broken!

Last edited:
[Worm AU] Please Stop Eating the Hell Butterflies... BB Edition... AKA Please Stop Eating the Dragon Drones.
Ah. Here we are again. Back at the Wilbow-verse, home of... Well. Pretty much those things. Anyways, have you woken enough today?

Contessa, of all people, decided to make a board near the center of Brockton Bay for the on-going things on the city, that later changed to address to people. Due to the shenanigans they made and all of them are one-upping each other. Here is an excerpt of the board.

c's board
Armsmaster - For the last time. Stop trying to hide the fact you have your face on the undies. All of us knows, blame it on the PR.

Piggot - Please exercise otherwise we will have problems.

Alexandria - Stop Eating the Dragon Drones.

Lung - The same above goes for you too. No. I don't want one. Keep that away from me.

Glory Girl - No! You are not the Supreme Goddess of the Overworld! Stop converting people to worship you!

Scion - We are not the ones responsible for the cats. It was Eden's fault.

Eden - Stop putting cats on trees. We get that you are bored and since the time that all shards are now negentropy, you've done nothing but that. But please, PLEASE, stop. Mr. Fluffles is traumatized.

Christner - No, I am not part of any conspiracies whatsoever. Just because I've won the Mayor Election doesn't mean I am with the ones responsible for everything.

Not woken enough for this, huh?

Last edited:
[ZnT/Anigoji] A God Named Ghidorah
Summoning Ritual. This might take place on summer or Hallow's Night- oh dear. Did that giant three headed monster disappeared in a green oval thing? Man. They need to get another one to get the plot going.

I know, right?

Yeah. By the way, have you seen my popcorn, Bill Cipher?

Something about portals and weird sheets of reality crashing together to form a mispronounced nuance of a word that completely moves a portion of reality into another one. In short, a portal.

Fuck.

Where did this has gone wrong? Those are the thoughts of Tifania Westwood as she hid on the closet along with an orphan. She shushed said orphan as the men searched the place. Her heart stopped when she saw a man reaching to the closet... 'Someone, anyone. Help!' She mentally screamed.

Reality is a really fickle thing, just like fate, in the notion of a popcorn and a three headed dragon being lost in space and time, several units of the multiverse are moved to the left. Thus, Arthur Dent fell from the building as a bowl of petunias fell as well then as fickility of fate have it, reality itself moved to the left again and Arthur Dent was saved from becoming a paste in the ground. The same goes to the bowl of petunias.

Of course, as consequences of those actions. Tifania Westwood, in her very core, accidentally unleashed a magic of the summoning variety and summoned the long-lost three-headed dragon from earlier. And at that moment, in another world, a god named Gojira is heavily confused on how sudden the disappearance of his foe is.

Tifania's eye began to bleed as she heard a mighty roar outside. The storm came suddenly and tore the Orphanage, piece by piece. Then as suddenly it came, it disappeared. She moved out of the closet with the orphan. What she saw bore through her mind. A three-headed dragon commanding the very sky looking down upon her. Little did she know, that is merely an avatar of a god like no other.

The Bearer of the Mind of God has manifested once more.

Hello? Yes. It's me, again. I like to report of a popcorn disappearing in a green oval thing- portal. Green oval portal... What do you mean it got isekai'd to another world as a demon king!?

Rise of a Sword Returnee [Rise of the Shield Hero x Douluo Dalu, Essence SI?] (WIP)
Isekai...A freaking epidemic that exists solely to show everyone that a freaking 'Author Avatar' is not totally an SI... Or something like that?

Note: This is still WIP. The saved draft often glitches the story out whenever I save something.
Essences Used
Warlord
Scholar
Mad Doctor
Dungeon Master
Assassin
Archmage
Echidna
Dragon
Lich
Bright Lord
Dark Lord
Grey Lord
Admiral
Colossus
King
Commander
Home
Shinobi
Heroic Spirit
Exalted: Endings
Die Ewigkite
Monster Master
Titan Shifter
Sorcerer Lord
Planeswalker
Demon Emperor
Elements
Brain
Summoner
Shape
Mirror
Spiral
Nomad
Blank
Adventurer
Immortal
Cultivator
Phoenix
Oneself
Evolution
Force
Determination
Ideal Self
Inviolate Self
Superhuman: Silver Samurai
Super Soldier
Slayer
Smasher
Z-Fighter: Saiyan
Broker
Gacha
Vault
Rule Breaker: Jumpchain, Unlimited CYOA

Jumps Completed
Generic First Jump

Rise of the Shield Hero
-Replace Sword Hero

Douluo Dalu
-Origin: Independent Martial Soul

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
-Stand Name: Galderia

Jorge Joestar

Everyone is a Returner

Spirit Weapon CYOA
Main: Blade -Long Sword-
Sub: Blade -Scythe-
Passive: All
Active: All

A stab through the heart is all that I felt when I woke up in this place. I clenched my head as memories of a betrayal, a murder, a lone shield and a B͖̜̐́I̺̣̹̖̠̊ͦ͑͐ͯͪ͒͝ͅT̴̤͓̅̽ͧ͆̈́ͣC̸̬͔͈̦͔͇͈͋ͫ̋ͫ̍H͈̼͉̘̮̞͛ͪ͛͢ appeared on my head... Which aren't my memories at all. No. They were my memories, but this life's memories aren't mine. Memories not my own flowed through my mind and I saw things different from the previous ones.

"This is new." A voice appeared out of nowhere. What the... Who's there!? "I am here... I think? No. I am here, yet I am not. This is stranger than I thought it would be." The voice uttered once more. Huh? What do you mean? "Look at your hand." I did, to my surprise due to a sword on my hand. It is just a black sword, nothing more... Nothing less. I looked at the sword with intent and some sort of screen appeared.

[Storm Bringer, ??? Rank]

Last edited:
[Worm] If all Undersiders are all Philosophers...
I am staring at a skull in deep thought... Why do people stare at skulls at deep thought?

"My friends. We are here to discuss about our next plans to undermine the uncouth gangs of Brockton Bay as per our former benefactor's orders." Grue spoke with a rumbling of shadows functions as his own throat.

"Ah, mine own valorous sir. Such bethought of ideas has't did achieve consensus f'r our plans of ruling Brockton Bay with such intellectual minds." said the Shakesperean as he looks upon the skull of Coil in deep thought.

"Anyone likes burgers? Of course, burgers are a means to feed the hunger... But are we really feeding ourselves? Is the stomach our own true minds? I wonder..." Thus Aisha was ignored again...

Tattletale merely face-palmed.

As for Rachel... "Whit th' buck is gonnae oan haur? i've bin it fur thee days an' ye fowk killed uir boss? whit th' actual buck? okay, ye ken whit? i'll gang it wi' mah dogs tae contemplate th' meanin' ay life, ye silly fucks." She's a Scottish Philosopher.

Everything's on fire BUT WHO THE F CARES!? (Silverioverse/Masadaverse/Promare/Fire Force/Katekyou Hitman Reborn, Essence CYOA SI)
Here begets madness, and where it all lies... Also still searching for that weird fic about someone reincarnating as a Minecraft Bucket...

Reincarnation is a fickle thing. After Izanagi and Izanami took the [T H R O N E], I could finally be at rest... Until my soul accidentally bumped into something higher dimensional. You see, there's these things called the Promare. They are a symbiotic life form that synchronizes with the will of it's bearer. I bumped into a group of them and was swept into the entirety of the Promare that fused into my soul.

I was lucky I am alive... Those were my sanest thoughts until I accidentally fused with an Artificial Planet of the FUCKING SUN. Then the Samsara, THE FUCKING SAMSARA, dragged me into it and I got accidentally turned into a literal firefighter who died being a hero. I am fucking battered and heavily tired. I didn't ask for this shit to be a Pseudo-Apoptosis of the Mercurial Snake, much less a freaking Nazi. But I did Nazi this coming. Pun is ironically true to word. I am reincarnated into an unremarkable person.

I was about to name myself a tuna fish but I realized who I am all along. I hate my life. Of course, the Promare itself reacted negatively when an old man attempted to seal my Sky Flame. That resulted in the Great Dragon Canyon near Namimori. With a sigh. I looked at the old man dead in the fucking eyes with tired eyes that seems to say 'please, kill me'. The old man looked at the canyon, then at the hissing dragon form of the Promare, then back at me.

"I am too tired for this shit." The old man said while making a phone call.

Thus the world knew that Kaijus exist, well not really the truth of the matter, and one of them is in Namimori. Also later on, Kawahira learned that his people turned out to be the Promare and so he gladly joined along with Sephira but that is a story for another time.

Last edited:
Spiralling Beyond the Masses (SCP AU/Uzumaki/Getter Robo/Promare/TTGL/Spore/Mass Effect/Multicross) [WIP]
"In the beginning, there was Nothing. Nothing was bored. So, it spun. It became something else. First, it became the Nemesis Oblivion, then Nihil Reality, then Vast Cosmos, then Matter Dimension and more... before it became the Spiral. The Spiral is new to it's current self thus it sought to learn, accidentally bumping into a world that came from when it used to be Matter Dimension.

This world didn't take kindly to it when it just wants to help. So it destroyed the world using it's power from when it was Nemesis Oblivion. But it realized something. The dust of the world carried traces of itself. It is confused but it slowly dawned to it what happened and what it is. Loneliness was a curse to the Spiral. So it decided to spread the dust across the cosmos as thin as possible and as far as possible as an experiment.

Thatt created Getter Energone. Unlike Spiral, Getter Energone is unstable and best at Technology unlike Spiral. But Spiral knew of it's limitation, the same goes to Getter. So they've decided to take a look at one of it's creations a place called Earth. The two concepts saw a hole in the cosmos and out came a weird flood of flames. The two blinked and stared. The weird flood of flames stared at the two concepts with said concepts realizing that the flood of flames is another concept called Promare.

The three concepts stayed silent briefly before they felt something happened. Out in the corner of their eyes, they saw a barren world. The three concepts decided to shape it. First the Spiral lay out the foundation, then the Getter lay out the phases and lastly the Promare gave life. Soon they saw a wondrous world filled with limitless potential. And on that world, came forth Steve."

-Excerpt from a Children's Book called 'How all Came to Be' by Simon D. Eager the 3rd, a Local Kaiju and a Head Researcher to the Spiral Gene.

"The Grox. Horrible creatures born from the perversion of Flesh and Machinery. They are a race who usurped the Gods of Flesh and Machinery to fuel their greed. They culled life left and right and used Anomalies to their own desires. It was a miracle that everyone banded together to utterly destroy them."

-Notes from a certain researcher.

Relay 314. That's the name of a peculiar object of interest in countless narratives. SCP-3812 knows this as he looked at this reality's timeline. It cracked a smile before laughing. Everyone who is watching on the 'Watch SCP 3812 do nothing' stream by a certain researcher by revealed SCP Foundation. How did they get revealed? The Marce invaded but it turns out the virus that they told to said Marces actually is real and they died. All of them. That was a long time ago and a story for another time due to the SCPs losing their anomalous nature except the select few.

Shepard Bright looked at a guy called Clef before rolling his eyes. He knew that stream is idiotic. Why did he even agreed to be the one to make it in the first place? Oh right, he lost a poker match against Mr. Angeri Lizarfol or as everyone knows it, Shin. Somehow that Lizard is the least of his worries.

What is he worried now? The War with the Multiversal Grox Empire has just been won and there are still problems regarding the current space flight that everyone is using. It's too weird to be described but it involves dimensions. He is no researcher like his eccentric many-times-great-uncle Dr. Bright who has recently died, THANKFULLY, and much to everyone's horror he is later found alive. Turns out that was a clone. DANG IT!

Of course, the Grox Empire left Space-Time unstable that everyone are exploring it's new wormholes much to everyone's own chagrin. As Shepard closed the feed from stream, he looked at the anomalous artifact in front of his ship, Normandy the 2nd. Don't ask about the 1st, he doesn't want to talk about it.

Last edited:
Just some Daily Ordinary Life of Four Isekai Protags part 3: Son of a Boogaloo
What have I done!?

Birds are chirping above the trees. Flowers are blooming as the season of a new school day comes. Then suddenly it all stopped as the Quad protags arrived. Things get cloudy and rain started to trickle down.

"Did the narrator just-" Shirou was about to speak when Julius retorted.

"Stop breaking the fourth wall, Shirou." That is Julius's retort. Thus Shirou thought of something to fight back at this insult.

"Fuck you, Pervert!" Ah. The floodgates have opened. The lolic-

"That was one time!" 'Great, Julius interrupted the Narrator. Yay, reasonable Shinji.'

The reasonable and probably generous Shinji merely sighed at the ineffectual methods of rationale conversation happening nearby. Well not-so-rationale.

"Greetings everyone." Said the third wheel, Issei. "I have a scary story to tell." The three gulped immediately.

"You see, I was on my way here when I got my elbow skidded by a white-" Issei continued.

"AH! No! Stop! I can't take this!" Shouted by Shirou as Shinji face-palmed.

"Dude. That wasn't even scary." Issei spoke as he pushed his glasses to make it flash light. "I was showering this morning when I noticed a great hair growing in my torso. So with a shave, I proceeded to do the job. Until the awful thing happened." A flash of thunder outside heralded the next stage of the water cycle whilst Shirou screamed in terror. Shinji merely winced as he is used to the pain of his nanites tearing through his body sometimes when he activates his circuits.

"What the hell man!? That wasn't a scary story! That is merely a painful story!" Julius shouted.

"Would my nipple regrow?" Shinji face-palmed at Issei's words before the door opened and they greeted their new member.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." The new member, Shiki Tohno, face-palmed.

"Of course, you're immortal." Shinji nonchalantly spoke in a monotonous voice like he doesn't care anymore.

"Ah, right." Issei exclaimed as he removed the bandages in his torso to reveal the damage is healed.

"...Something scary happened to me, is it?" Shirou spoke and they all looked at him.

"The other day, I spent the night at Ritsuka's place with some friends. We got too crazy and drank too much. So, of course, Ritsuka's face turned green. I helped him by taking him to the bathroom... And in his vomit..." Shirou's three club members, as Shinji disappeared earlier already for his paperwork, turned into unhealthy shades of white. Then Shirou nonchalantly said in a cheerful tone. "Well, for some reason, there was a centipede in it! They aren't afraid of people, so maybe it crawled in while he was sleeping?" Then he motioned for Julius. "Okay, it's Julius's turn again."

"Excuse me." Julius stood up from where he is sitting, the same goes for Shiki and Issei.

"C-can we leave it off right there?" Shiki spoke in a rather serious tone.

"Really?" Shirou mumbled.

"I, uh... need to use the bathroom." Issei seconded.

Then three are off to the bathroom, saying "Really." and "Really?" on the way. When they opened the bathroom door, they saw Illya's tanned look-a-like, Chloe, beat them to it by puking on the toilet.

"Illyasviel's tanned cousin!" Shouted by both Shiki and Julius.

"Was she listening?" Mumbled by Issei.

"Who cares!? Let's get started immediately!" Then the four vomited.

Shirou actually followed them and though to himself. 'At this point, I can't tell them that I made it up.'

"Did you see it?" Issei asked.

"No, I didn't." Julius spake.

"What's that?" Shiki pointed on a weird strip of something in the vomit.

"My crab meat strips that I ate for lunch." Chloe remarked.

Then they still vomited.

Shinji reappeared and looked at Shirou then at the four. "Did I miss something important?"

And thus end a chapter of their daily lives.

Last edited:
Floridian Folly: Or How to Love and STAY THE F AWAY FROM EARTH ALEPH! (Worm AU)
Prelude to Discordia: Or in which Earth Bet's Brockton Bay is actually Florida on Earth Aleph.

It was a nice day. Thought by the unassuming Hebert child. The usual still happens. Get bullied, get stuff stolen, etc... Then something menacing happened on the next day...

The Endbringer sirens roared in the dawn of the morning- no... Wait... Those weren't the Endbringer sirens. It's something worse.

A Floridan from Earth Aleph has arrived.

You see, everyone thought that Earth Aleph was just a normal world. Until they went to Florida. Of course everyone thought it was just the usual anarchy of Earth Bet's Florida then they realized something. Everyone on Florida on Earth Aleph has powers and they don't have the usual signs of being one, I.E. Coronas. That's when the monkey threw the shit in the fan because their powers are actually the same and quite unified. Chaos. Yes, that's their power. The Chaos they caused is somewhat hampered to be placed only at their place.

SOMEHOW, their ancestors gained powers and evolved. Yet SOMEHOW, they didn't leave Florida. Another SOMEHOW, they still lived to this day.

Scion actually ran away from place and the Endbringers didn't go near it or it's equivalent place in the world of Earth Bet that made them move. That's how the Endbringers moved sometimes but if they got into its trajectory and can't escape from it, they laid dormant for several weeks. The Simurgh actually cried into a ball and never descended after Canberra.

There is also another factor. The Quebec of Earth Bet actually shows signs of the Floridian Folly, a word describing the Factors for such a thing, and everyone over there has super powers.

Now, what's happening? A Floridian somehow appeared on Earth Bet that they all braced for impact. Suddenly explosions appeared near the Hebert household through which the explosions stopped. Then the doorbell rang.

Danny Hebert gulped, so did the Hebert child. Together, they slowly crept to the door and Danny opened it to reveal…

Taylor?

Danny blinked. Taylor also blinked. Then Taylor by the door waved her hand as if she is used to these kinds of things.

"Sup. Do you guys have an interdimensional Landline with Anti-Murphy's Law function that I can use? I accidentally walked into the wrong world again and might... Oh no." Then a flood swept the other Taylor whilst Taylor of Earth Bet blinked once more.

Thus the world changed… For the better, I think?

On another part of Brockton Bay. Dinah Alcott grimaced, paled then showed exhausted resignation.

"It's been a couple of weeks now. What's wrong with her?" The Mayor asked her parents who shrugged.

"WHAT WAS AND WHAT SHALL FOREVER BE IS FLORIDA. ALL WILL BE FLORIDA. NO ONE IS ALSO FLORIDA. ALL THAT EXISTS AND ALL THAT DOESN'T SHALL ALWAYS BE FLORIDA." She murmured in a deep voice and they blinked briefly.

"What?" They didn't know it but something felt terribly wrong.

Tattletale woke up from her nap and began screaming. Brian looked at her as she continued screaming and weeping.

'Florida, The Ultimate Prison, wasn't made for keeping the Thinker Entity locked up. It was made for keeping Florida out of the world.' That was what Tattletale heard from her power. 'Quebec is the 2nd Ultimate Prison. The [Apollyon] is the Warden of that place as it replaced the [Abaddon] due to it can no longer handle the insanity keeping the place locked.' Her power continued.

She sobbed into a ball and murmured to her power to stop showing her horrific things of what will happen if the Prisons are breached.

Accord took a look at the clock then looked at the circular shape of the can that he is continually using a can opener to keep a piece of his sanity or what was left of it. Ever since his power wrung out and begun telling him things of what's yet to come due to a breach of one of the many [Prisons] on Earth Aleph.

He shuddered and waited with a bated breath. He knows what's happening. That's the reason why he made his office to be a perfect little box. So no [Prisoners] would come near it. They hated boxes for some reason.

[Mushoku Tensei / Everyone is John / Multicross] That time A Dragon, A Virus, A Madman, A Hero, An Alien, A Demon King and A Perv is stuck on one body.
Reincarnation... The phenomena in which souls are transmigrated or repurposed for a new life. This phenomena is inviolable. Nearly inviolable. There are a set of rules for Reincarnation and there are ways to bypass such a thing. Whether from Cultivation, a stroke of luck, a spell, etc... This phenomena's rules can be bypassed.

This story untold, was one of them.

It has been said that a person transmigrating into another world is quite a cheat.

Mindscape
"Oho. This is entertaining."
"It's my turn for the controls, the conscience says so! Whoo-hee. Look at the stubby little fingers! Batsy never have these kind of fingers because he always wear gloves! I wonder what he's doing back in my world?"
"Friends with different voices. Is it my turn yet? I would very much desire the delicacies of this world."
"Let the boy rest. It's a tiring day today, and he needs it for the afternoon sword training tomorrow."
"FEAR NOT, FELLOW VOICES ON THIS CHILD'S HEAD. I, NYLOCKE, DRAGON KNIGHT OF IMMENSE CHARISMA, SHALL REAP BENEFITS OF THIS SITUATION AND TEACH ALL OF YOU HOW TO PROJECT YOUR IMMENSE TRANQUILITY! "
"I... have no words. If this is the afterlife that the gods have made, then this must be the punishment for me being too late to know that Jerga betrayed me."
"No. I was here as well. In fact, if this was the afterlife then that means I truly desired to be there."
"I see. Demon King, do you know a way to get out of here?"
"I would but our fates are tied deeply to this boy. It would kill him. However, that doesn't mean we will keep trying. If you need me, I would be making blueprints for us to use if I'm in control."
"Oh, I see."
"Oh look! They are beating up a draped figure! You know who else is draped!? Batsy! HAHAHA- okay, they are still beating them up. The joke's gone too far. Let us have some fun! Oops. Anyone knows how to do that flashy thingmabob? What's it called again? Parlor Tricks?"
"Magic?"
"Yes, that. Do you know how to fix this kid up? I wouldn't ruin our fun after all. I want to hurt him more but it seems they are broken."
"I know a lot. Let me in control a little bit. There. Fixed it."
"Thank you. See everyone! This Hero is better than Batsy! He knows how to heal and hurt, not hurt and hurt like what Batsy always do. Now where was I, ah yes. Beating the shit up of this guy in mental video games."
"This is my life now."
"HELLO, FORBIDDDEN POWER!"
"Oh hell no."

However... That wasn't as true as anyone said. For instance, when I was born I have these voices in my head. They've done nothing to help me. Most of them did. There's this one, though. A hero. He tried to be helpful to everyone. Look where he end up in? A voice in my head.

Where was I? Ah yes. I was grounded for a week because of what we did. But we did manage to guilt trip our father to minimizing the damage that we've done. A kid's still traumatize but what the heck. We befriended a cute one! His-her name is Sylphy.

Mindscape
"Told ya, Sylphy is a girl."

Shut it! You wouldn't have known it anyway! That bishoujo is my best friend! I would've known Sylphy is a girl if they told me about it! But nooo, I have to learn it the hard way and have to get naked on the bath.

Mindscape
"No one's gonna tell him of what her feelings on the matter, right?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Take a look at him! He is squirming and flailing about in fear!"
"Let us not speak of this. Let him learn."
"HARK! FRIENDS! I, NYLOCKE, THE MASTER OF GENDER REVEALS, HAS KNOWN WHAT GENDER THIS ONE HAS!" Nylocke proceeds to metaphorically burn a piece of paper. "IT'S A GIRL!"
"This... this is my life now. If I have known this would've happen. I would've asked Alpha to seal me away immediately. But no! I have to ruin everything."
"Shh. This has gotten interesting. The Tsundere is burning the curtains. Hilarious."

Ugh. This is pointless. This whole episode is pointless. We have to thank Paul by beating him up when we see him. That guy threw us here where we have to teach this redhead. But first, to stop her from burning the freaking curtains.

Paul is gonna be beaten so badly when I get to him. No one's gonna freaking stop us. Whether they be gods, a bat guy, an anti-virus, etc... We're gonna go beyond and pierce the goddamn heavens, and go to raise Hell itself. We're gonna beat him up one way or the other!

But first, prevent the fire from spreading.

"MWAHAHAHA! I will master magic itself and no one will stop me!" The redhead exclaimed as I could feel the vestiges of the world screaming to force her to swordsmanship or else. But I would do no such thing...

Gods DAMN IT ERIS! The fire is spreading!

This is, yours truly, a personality in the Madman. Stay tuned for more, for the diabolical radio is always on.

List
Mushoku Tensei - Rudeus, the Owner of the Body - Knowledge of the Otherworld, Earth; Genre Savvy, Another World Magic System and Limitless Magic( Laplace) Factor.

Arifureta - The Demon King, Hajime Nagumo - Spatial Summoning of whatever the Demon King has made. Passively grants the Arifureta Class System, Synergist Class Skills and Predation.

Misfit Demon King - Hero Kanon - Passively grants Seven Sources of Origin/Root Magic but not their mastery, and causes all relationships with Human-based entities to be always in favorable status. When in control, allows the usage of the Legendary God Human Sword <Evansmana> in ethereal form.

Record of Ragnarok - Sasaki Koujirou - Passively grants the usage of Monohoshizao in Volund form with himself becoming the Volund. When in control, grants the Thousand Image Defense and its upgraded form, The Hand of God; his Immense God-like Swordsmanship Skills and his infamous God-like Reflexes.

TOME - Nylocke - Grants Draconic and Gamer Powers when in control. Allows the temporary summoning of D-Bug when the Power Bar is fully filled.

TTA - Kagemamoru - Grants Adaption, Virus Manipulation and Reality Corruption when in control. Passively grants the same except heavily weakened to 1% when not in control.

DC/The Villain Pub - Composite Joker - Passively grants whatever items and powers the Joker has but not their mastery. Has 1% chance to trigger Emperor Joker mode when in control.

Golden Wordmaster - Okumura Hiiro - Passively grants the Word Magic but not its mastery. Has a minor side effect of wanting to travel around the world and try the local delicacies.

Last edited:
Aberrant Escalation (Monsterverse/GvsD/Godzilla Earth/Shin Godzilla)
Mankind itself contemplated the existence of the gigantic beings before them. They labeled them as a threat to the natural order if not contained. However, what if there is something else out there that is a bigger threat than the rest of them?

Or what will happen if Shin Ghidorah gained the same powerset and intelligence of Godzilla Earth and the destructive capabilities of Destoroyah before going on a walking spree.

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then nothing became something. And something became... something else... The pull from the stars took it and cultivated it as it went on its merry way. Star upon stars, world upon world, it passed by. Then a peculiarity happened. In many other timelines, the Firstborns, the Ones Who Came Before, noticed it and immediately researched it due to how much of a threat it could become. In the process of doing so, it became their inevitable downfall via its golden light.

But in this timeline? That did not happen. The Ones Who Came Before are long gone to extinction because of their war. The last of their races found it but they can't do anything as unlike in the other timelines, they have no idea what the hell are they looking at. A fleshy mass of strange gold-white material that survives everything that they throw at it. Even their machines didn't stop it. The fact that it adapts to whatever they throw at it means that it is incredibly dangerous to all of them. So, they did what every race that would come after them. Throw it somewhere else and hope that someone would get rid of it. Unfortunately, that is a horrible way for them to do so. As for that thing? It's alive. And it is filled with nothing but emptiness. A void of a being that is still alive, somehow.

Of course, by either sheer luck or a meddling affair of a higher existential being, something was placed to fill that void. Curiosity. It happened when it fell to a world... careening from the sky. If a creature even lives in that world, they could surely feel something is going wrong. But the world is currently bereft of life. The strange flesh only stopped when it fell to the world and that thing became stuck in the core of that planet. A planet that would be later known as... Earth.

Soon, a tumultuous calamity happened on that planet. Life begins to form whereas that orb merely stayed from where it is. But, like an old phrase told us. Change is on the horizon. In another world, in another time, the creature from Titanus Gojira species would fight off an archrival of its own species and lose the fight. Its fate has been sealed by the parasite MUTO that defeated it. In this time? The creature, yet to be known as Dagon, found it before the fight. The orb rippled, undulated as if it's alive. Then, it struck. Infecting the Titanus Gojira and absorbing it along with whatever material it reached upon, turning it into a makeshift cocoon.

It slumbered on and altered its appearance. Soon, it will change but not right now, no. It still needs time to change. Change itself was wrought, and change it did. No one noticed it because it is emptiness itself, but one did notice. A creature from beyond the stars like the fleshy mass that fell, the three-headed golden king that invaded the world to destroy whatever life it sees and terraform it to its rule. The golden king immediately left from whatever it is doing and go as fast as it can to destroy the only one being that could ruin its rule. Whatever that thing is, the three-headed golden king knows that it is somewhere out there. Somewhere that it can't even track, and that scares it more than everything else in the world.

The fleshy cocoon slowly broke apart, revealing what's inside. No longer was it a natural creature of the world, but an aberration of nature itself and those from the very stars that it passed by. A monster of unprecedented horror that wasn't supposed to exist, yet it did. Yellow eyes filled with emptiness flared to life. If you take a look closely, the yellow eyes aren't even eyes but a protective amber-like shell to protect the two pinpricks of white-black eyes in its irides. Its skin seems to appear to be melting off, but that is not the case. The excess skin it possesses is merely a byproduct of the mutation it has made on its first-ever newly made avatar. However, the glow is still there, just barely visible.

Then, it was attacked by the nearest creature here. An adult MUTO, a female MUTO at the prime of her life. How did she even get here? She detected an abnormally large radiation spike when the fleshy mass first attack and assimilation. The MUTO Prime attacked with her spindly legs and attempted to weaken the creature. Unfortunately for the MUTO Prime, she didn't account for it to adapt to the situation and immediately blasted said MUTO Prime with a black fog from its mouth. The black fog became an orange flame and then it narrowed into a purple beam that not only pierced the MUTO Prime but also pierced its vital organs and whatever is currently behind it. The beam continued on and on as the aberration that would be known as Shin G. tried stopping it. It was to no avail, and Shin G. immediately went for a reactor scram and its signs of mobility stopped as it takes root on the ground. Its flesh moved and anchored to the ground. The aberration of nature slept once more, but this time, it has a nearby minor source of radiation to feed upon.

Slowly, the flesh made veins that slowly took over the MUTO Prime. It stayed dormant for a while as some of its fleshy veins breached the surface and took in plant matter to assimilate. Its flesh made a massive overhaul. The flesh of the aberration undulated and goldish-black scale-like chitin over the glowing orange, blackened flesh underneath. It looked even more streamlined than before and the excess flesh it has is condensed to become denser inside the exoskeleton. It incorporated the plants' ability to use photosynthesis and improved it as much as it can. Thus allowing a new energy source for it in case the worse scenario comes for it, the lack of atomic radiation.

Unbeknownst to the aberration, this improvement results in upgrading its own stealth via gene transplant from different organisms its fleshy veins had the luck of assimilating. This also resulted in a strange forcefield with MUTO properties that surrounds itself. Translucent to all but the ones that can detect it from a distance due to its size barely reaching a couple of centimeters away from itself. Above all of the improvements, the efficiency of containing radiation is now extremely good due to the stealth upgrade.

It stayed dormant for many long years until something happened. A meteor dropped from the sky. That resulted in the veins it currently has to immediately go and spread as much as it can to absorb the radiation-rich atmosphere. After a long while of doing so, the plant matter slowly rescinded back to the aberration as the last remains of the MUTO Prime were absorbed into it, resulting in strange retractable spindly arms in its back. Due to the amount of radiation it now holds, its flesh and the dorsal plates in its back are permanently glowing orange.

It took its very first steps for the first time and breached through the ground where its veins breached the surface. As it walked, it found itself. The aberration is staring at a calm lake. It saw itself and tried touching the water. The water rippled outwards and the aberration lifted its hands and left. As it moved on, it found a dead creature that looks like a gigantic moth. Out of curiosity, it took the dead creature back to its cave for assimilation. In the process of doing so, the retractable spindly limbs are now formed into a pair of strange wings that mimics the dorsal plates it currently has. That is also retractable.

Right there and then, it decided to take root once more and slept.

Current Temporary Appearance: Aberrant Gojira

Source

-The Wings-

Source

Last edited:
I am glad that you are back. I missed your pieces.

Shin Godzilla is a concept that should be explored more. It has so much potential.

Dial Up! (Dial H for Hero/Ben 10)
In many realities, a single meteor changes the fate of a kid named Ben. Now, what if there are two meteors? One fell to its intended recipient and the other... A meteor that wasn't supposed to exist was found by a boy that changes everything.

For Kevin Ethan Levin, everything is quite nice. Stealing things and doing occasional bad stuff. Now, he is on top of the Brooklyn Bridge, looking at the sight of stars up above. He noticed a star flickering in the distance. It must've been dying. That was his thoughts until the flickering star became bigger and bigger- 'Oh no... OH NO!' Those were his thoughts until the star crashed unto him and flung him to the waters below.

He swam up. Well, he tried to and swam unknowingly placing his hand on the object that fell before him. A strange disc-like object. Fate has it that he survives and lives for another day to become a thief once more and then he will meet his rival. This timeline though? He accidentally touched the disc four times, unknowingly pressing the four letters that changes everything. The disc brightened and fused into him and he felt something right within his very core, changing his morality to be bad to good.

A bright flash is seen on that day on the bottom of Brooklyn Bridge. The boy, Kevin E. Levin, is no longer to be found. But another person is found. With a mighty harrumph and a swish of his cape, he announced to the world who he is. "Poseidon!" His bellow caused an earthquake that somehow didn't damage anything important. Well except some robbers who tripped and fell to a dog poo but that is a story for another day.

Welcome the madness, welcome the nightmares... The latter is actually a tsundere. Don't think about it too hard.

Crab Battle! (Alt-Leviathan, Crab Battle/Worm)
Welcome back to insanity-o'clock.

Eidolon took in an abated breath as he saw the one thing he feared the most. A gigantic crab.

Hero looked and looked before blinking. "Is that guy shouting crab battle whilst fighting a giant crab?"

Alexandria looked onwards and then just straight up left. She is not dealing with this shit.

Contessa merely took a path of popcorns and rest on a beach chair. Said beach chair is like the gaming chair of beach chairs. It has many things, such as a food dispenser, a drink dispenser and more. She got the popcorns and a Pepsi-Coke. Yes, she mixed the two. She is that evil.

Whilst all of that is happening, Kenta is shouting "Crab Battle!" at the top of his lungs. Then out of nowhere, both he and the crab got out knives and begin fencing one another. The crab's knife is the same size as the knife that Kenta is using.

Last edited:
Just some Daily Ordinary Life of Four Isekai Protags part 4: Fall of a Hero Sorta
For everyone, this is an awful day. But for Darius Ainsworth? It is the best day ever. The two Grails are struggling against the unending Heroic Spirits from Pandora's Cube. The Demon King is bound in chains and... what the hell is that awful noise? It sounded like a guitar riff and... The Grail known as Miyu begins to screech as if she has seen a ghost and flew away from the battlefield as fast as she can.

Miyuverse!Shirou stared and blinked in confusion. Chloe looked and begin to laugh. The other Grail, Illya, looked in horror at what's about to happen before immediately hiding behind a rock; she is failing if you asked Darius what he can see from where he is located. The other interlopers are in a rather precarious position. The Tohsaka looks like she wants to kill herself, upon which her rival, a blonde bimbo, is desperately stopping her.

"I am not letting you die first so I can deal with them!" The blonde bimbo shouted. Rin tried using her dagger on herself but said blonde bimbo is stopping her.

The Interloper known as Gil gasped in horror before speaking out loud and summoning a Noble Phantasm to hide and get away from what's about to happen. "Everyone, prepare to drop your sanities. The four madmen are here! Excuse me, I seemed to have left the oven running! BYE!" If Darius has a Book of Records, he would've known that Gil broke the land speed record of running away very fast.

Then Darius turned to the Fuyuki Bridge and several houses are demolished by a ship that runs through the ground as if said ground is water. Fog is seen gathering rapidly as the song begins to play in full blast. Looking back, Darius should've escaped. But nope. Fate is a fickle thing.

Four Madmen stood atop a ship and the Heroic Spirits begin to feel the emotion known as fear. The Reincarnator known as Julius Ainsworth summoned a pair of black and white guns. The Reincarnator that is known as Shinji merely glared and the Cube shut itself down. Issei Ryoudou summoned several dragons whilst Shirou Emiya rode a tidal wave of swords a-la Sabrac the Crimson Denizen.

Darius, to this day, still felt the horror when four of them shouted. "Who's ready to party!?"

Last edited:
The Pioneering Steel Hero (Resident Evil Village/Slime Tensei/Type Moon/Multicross)
If Heisenberg decided to change his words a little bit, Ethan would've joined him. Should've put a choice there, Capcom.

Everything went crashing down for Karl Heisenberg. From the moment he was mutated by that Bitch Miranda, to the moment he goes against Ethan Winters. As the machinery inside him overclock, the realization of what's about to happen begins. As he roared in defiance, he exploded. But little did he know, what was about to happen was something impossible by everyone. Even the Duke himself didn't even realize that the impossible happened.

As the explosion happened, the entirety of Karl Heisenberg disappeared. Miranda's connection to him in the process has been cut. Making him a truly free man. But Fate has other plans...

You see. Fate is a fickle thing. In another reality, a certain world pleads for a Hero. Unfortunately, the summoner is rather incompetent and mispronounced a phrase. What he has done is a summoning spell instead. At this moment, that certain world interfaced with the collective unconsciousness of the sapient mind on what the hell is going on and the two bickered until both the Judgemental Mirror Eye and the Void itself stepped in. The Mirror Eye is rather curious and the Void wants to sleep.

The summoning continued, but unfortunately, the summoning spell is found to be faulty. It just didn't summon a Hero, it summoned a Pseudo-Servant instead. The Void empowered said Pseudo-Servant with infinite mana to spite that certain world for waking it up and then went back to sleep. The Mirror Eye empowered said Pseudo-Servant to be similar to its creations, the Ancestors, then went away to observe from far away. The summoning spell is also incredibly slow. So damn slow that it took at least a millennia to happen. Unfortunately, the summoner and his kingdom is dead.

The metallic objects in the area begin to float and swirled around in the middle of the area. The metallic objects stopped as light conglomerating into a humanoid shape and a man wielding a rather heavy hammer appeared from its stead.

At that moment, Karl Heisenberg took a deep breath and lived once more. "Well, ain't this interesting? A new life for a man who never got freed from that bitch. Looks like fate itelf has a sense of humor." He blinked and noticed that he is standing in a cave and his hammer gained a non-metallic crystal at its centre. "Where the fuck am I!?"

Heisenberg Alliance DLC when? I want Zombie Cyborgs beating the shit out of moldy undead.

Back