Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

My art thread. Examples of my work. What I am working on now. Etc.
This is my art thread. I will keep adding new work as I do it.
Pronouns
Miss
Hello, hello everyone! So my name is Shannon and I am an artist and photographer new to SV. I thought I would post some of my work here for your perusal. All of the ink and colored drawings are recent. The portraits are from a couple of years ago. The recent ones are for Inktober this year. I am recording the process for youtube. That is why I am doing it early. I do realism, character drawings, anime fanart, landscapes, hand-drawn typography, basically anything that inspires. Once I finish the Inktober stuff, I will start to do some fanart to post in this thread.

I work with different mediums. Mediums I Prismacolor pens and brush markers, gel pens, oil paint, watercolor, acrylics, graphite pencils, and charcoal. Basically I love all things art.

I am open to commissions if interested.

Price List: My work is mostly done traditionally. Thus prices reflect materials + labor.

Character/fanart PortraitBlack & White Inked: $20 per hour-1 hour minimumColored: $40 per hour-1 hour minimum
Character/fanart Half BodyBlack & White Inked: $30 per hour-1 hour minimumColored: $60 per hour-1 hour minimum
Character/fanart Full BodyBlack & White Inked: $60 per hour-1 hour minimumColored: $90 per hour-1 hour minimum
Book CoverBlack & White Inked: $150 per hour-1 hour minimumColored: $250 per hour-1 hour minimum
BannerBlack & White Inked: $120Colored: $220
LogoBlack & White Inked: $100Colored: $200
Traditional Art (Paintings or Drawings)Prices vary depending on size, hours worked, materials, and shipping the work if interested.DM me to discuss.

Additional notes: Keep that in mind that I charge by the hour.

If you have a budget and you really want me to do something. Contact me. I may be able to work with you. However, I don't do free work. So please don't ask.

US currency only
Payments will be handled through Pay Pal.
Half up front, Non-refundable, with the final half upon completion.

Facebook

Deviantart

Instagram

YouTube

Society6

Last edited:
Back