Severus Snape the Z Fighter (Dragon Ball Z/ Harry Potter)

ThePoarter

Banned Forever
Banned
Suspended
Basically the title. What if Severus Snape, the guy from Harry Potter, was a Z fighter. At least part-time but everyone in Hogwarts realized it when they watched him battle Perfect Cell and his Juniors in the Cell Games. I know this is odd but I can't get the idea out of my head. Keep in mind he's at least on Tien's level here minimum but maximum of Future Trunks power level.

Basically the title. What if Severus Snape, the guy from Harry Potter, was a Z fighter. At least part-time but everyone in Hogwarts realized it when they watched him battle Perfect Cell and his Juniors in the Cell Games. I know this is odd but I can't get the idea out of my head. Keep in mind he's at least on Tien's level here minimum but maximum of Future Trunks power level.
Is he given ki?

I don't think any pure-blooded wizards would have access to a television to be able to see the tournament. Muggle technology is barely within the wizarding world's (at least wizarding Britain) awareness, let alone the muggles communication methods. If anyone at hogwarts is going to know about it, its going to be through some form of divination or other sight-seeing, which would mean that the information would be controlled because of Dumbledore, or its just known to a select few. Not that not noticing fluctuating weather patterns and sudden earthquakes wouldn't be noticeable, but whatever.

True. Now. Everyone's reactions to him bring a z fighter?

The golden trio is going to be bamboozled, but generally are going to be on Snape's side.

Dumbledore already knows so this was either planned or just something that was forced to happen. Assuming that Dumbledore and Snape were going to use Ki powers for anything, it would be for dealing with voldemort.

Serious won't know if he's in Azkban, or else he's going to be the most bamboozled of the entire cast of characters. If he's in Azban and somehow learns about it, he basically gets super depression on top on the depression that the dementors are already feeding him.

Malfoy gets fucked, also the dark lord, too. No squishy wizard is going to be fighting the monstrosity that Snape had seemingly became over night. Or like, a decade of training, depending on whatever Snape had been doing since Voldemort's killing curse backfired. From their perspectives, Snape was holding back the whole time.

Peter is going to scurry straight out of hogwarts or the burrow the moment he gets.

James Potter is maybe rolling unhappy in his grave.

Lily Potter probably is happy in a 'good for you i'm proud of your comebacks.'

Oh, and the very last thing: Snap's fight is either a no-sell situation on account of his spells, which may or may not work on any z fighter. Or he quickly dies if he went and lived the way he always lived in the decade he had before Harry came to hogwarts. If he does train at all, he's not going to do good; Snape isn't that kind of fighter.

forgive me, but this prompt was so stupid and oh my god I can't believe i put so much thought into all of this what am i doing with my life

Back