Seizansha: How Do I Survive Highschool With Voices In My Head?

what kind of dice are you using for the rolls?

Random Dice Roll website :D

[X] [SPEAK] This is very broken.

Seriously, it gave us powers based on our choosing (albeit a little loose on the end product). This can match GRANT command on its own. There must some sort of catch here but with a power this versatile, it might be worth it.

Notably, it said abilities not powers.

I decided, this power can allow us to bs our way if we need to. This better works

[X][GRANT] The Calling - Gives Yu the power of a wide range of abilities by simply invoking an Eldritch's Name

I recommend you to cherish your school time because if this power won on our democracy, We would need to find a warehouse to test the limits.

Wait, we might need to use your house's basement considering going outside counts as an adventure.

Ah ah- One/two abilities per name pls thank youu

I'm unreasonably happy that the boss axed the POV switch. To think some people actually wanted to abandon Yu's brain, even though it's such a comfy place to be.

Yu would think otherwise but yeah, I have reasons for that! POV Switch later. Like waay later hahaa-

@ElenaIsCool , if I say that Yu could see potential future actions (i.e not 100%,but maybe 50-60% that someone would do this instead) by invoking my name, would this be good?

That's fine

Mine would be awareness of any events going on, like this event is happening here, unless the Warden or you, the Boss, wants it to be secret, then it will just be 'something' is happening at this place/area, and the ability to know a number to help out with a situation.

[X][GRANT] The Calling - Gives Yu the power of a wide range of abilities by simply invoking an Eldritch's Name
[X] What..Happened? Yu doesn't remember how they got here

[X] The Conversation - Megane probably wants that conversation
[X] [SPEAK] I suppose we could teach you enough knowledge for you to learn how to reanimate your pet rock, well the knowledge worked to revive a planet that is also an eldritch location, some people just like their worlds to be utterly bad for their health. I suspect though that you are unlikely to be willing to talk to those fools among my brethren, who find you adorable about your mental health, most beings don't find that pleasant to try to convey how horrible they have it to a THING that drives them insane or maybe they do.... No matter your life must carry on your entertainment of us who are here must continue. As a brief side note I hope you will enjoy your new power. "Chuckles"

I am back after having gotten hit in the allergies... (Life sucks)

[X][HIJACK] Straind of hair - flail annoyingly inside of yu's ear

[X] [SPEAK] Hello, did you know that cats can't taste sweet things. They truly are little evil cute critters, aren't even allowed to taste the one nice thing in life. This has been Useless with another useless fact.

Megane smiled at me with
This is either missing the rest of the sentence or needs a '-' to indicate it being cut off. Also I would like for my name to be what I originally intended ie. If he they says 'Alpha' he they gain the ability to create anything and if he they say 'Omega' he they can destroy anything. And by 'anything' I mean anything. No immortality or OP PLS NERF defence is going to protect some flimsy mortal from my Name. The same for creation.

[X] The Conversation - Megane probably wants that conversation
[X][SPEAK] Explaining the C'tan is a bit rough as their specific origins and powers vary depending on the timeline but generally they are extremely powerful beings completely of the Materium (ie. the dimension Earth is in in that universe) which means they have no souls but know everything about the laws of the universe and how to bend them. In their original dimension they waged a war against a race called the Old Ones and literal devoured them. And these guys created honest-to-the-Boss Gods. Which the C'tan also snacked on. As well as any other soul they found. Did I mention they are basically addicted to souls who are like drugs to them? Basically in normal circumstances anything short of a Warp God comparable to the Emperor, one of the Chaos Gods, the stronger of the Old One forged Gods and the Old Ones themselves can look forward to getting their soul devoured after getting killed in a timeframe shorter then it takes you to blink. But due to the fact they still need starships to travel Faster Then Light (at least as far I know) on their own they are a strictly System-level threat if there is no FTL capable ship for them to take as building one themselves would generally take longer then descending into insanity via soul withdrawal because as you can imagine if there is nothing to stop them a planetary population wouldn't take them long to go through. So I don't like you insinuating that I would endanger this Universe by throwing a C'tan into Yume. The Universe is bigger then Earth and Sol you know! By the way just so you have the full picture instead of having to go off of my explanation since I admit I'm pretty shit at them. -Proceeds to download every wiki page about the C'tan into Yus brain as well as any other relevant info-

Edit: God dammit I need to remember Yus a non binary better.

Last edited:
This is either missing the rest of the sentence or needs a '-' to indicate it being cut off. Also I would like for my name to be what I originally intended ie. If he says 'Alpha' he gains the ability to create anything and if he says 'Omega' he can destroy anything. And by 'anything' I mean anything. No immortality or OP PLS NERF defence is going to protect some flimsy mortal from my Name. The same for creation.

*they and gotcha :0
Still powerful if you ask me, tell me are we going to fight God by Christmas?

<<

>>

Don't worry I'm sure there are plenty of teens willing to take up the role of Usurper in the Annual Beat Up God Day.

Trust me, there's plenty

God dammit I need to remember Yus a non binary better.

It's the effort that counts ^^

That also reminds me that I have to think of limits to this..Maybe Yu can only say a certain amount of names for a certain amount of time? Hmmm

Also, rejoice because soon after the rather long tour, Yu's gonna go home and Prologue Day can finally end hahaa-

That also reminds me that I have to think of limits to this..Maybe Yu can only say a certain amount of names for a certain amount of time? Hmmm
I mean it wouldn't be that weird for a squishy human brain to be only able to handle so many Names at once. Though a shounen mechanic of him them being able to train it to call on more names/longer time would be interesting.

Last edited:
[X] [SPEAK] : Soon Yu you shall have unfathomable powers. Prepare to be amazed ( •̀ω•́)و✧. As an example so that you may feel awe quicker MY NAME will ensure you will never get lost again. Be not afraid to explore the unknown with me by your side knowing that you can always find your way back home. Please, please hold your applause ; ).

[X] [SPEAK] Ah yes we are at a highschool it seems we're at the friendship building part of this endeavour, yes we have time. These endeavours always end up with fighting a God or two something like that. Ohhh how fun how amusing I believe I will be taking a more active approach in these matters rather then watching from the side lines. My name is Superjacketman a pleasure to meet Yu, I look forward to working with you in the future. I permit you my name as my kin have decided to give you some "unfathomable powers" no doubt this is confusing for you, but feel free to use my name who knows what might happen it will be fun I promise you.

Last edited:
[X][GRANT] Melodia: The Primal Piano - Summon a piano from the eldritch plane. Improves your music based capabilities. You have been complaining about not having a piano

[X] [Speak]: HI I'm bookie nice to meet ya as my name describes I'm basically a encyclopedia of knowledge or powers or the administrator as some people call me also if you see people preaching In the streets with the necronomicon IGNORE them that was the worst mistake ever hours of work to fix that I almost got demoted for that also we should get you some probability manipulation cause t looks like your brain is literally reacting to situations by chance! Or dice rolls

Last edited:
[X][SPEAK] Huh, 🦠 🏘️ long stones, how does that 🌱? ❌ 🦠 🏘️ in 🐚s? [....]⌚ Yu can 🗣️👂? 🪞 ❌ mean to 🗯️ Yu, but aren't Yu 👶 to 🧠? Usually 🧠🎭 Only 🌱 after thousands of 👻 🫂 👻 for thousands of ♻️.

EDIT: Reformatted, spliiting it in two was probably cheating.

Last edited:
[X][GRANT] The Calling - Gives Yu the power of a wide range of abilities by simply invoking an Eldritch's Name.
[X][SPEAK] (ANTICIPATION)(CAUTION) Giving you our full name...no, not yet. But, maybe just giving you a minor piece of our name will be good enough.
(FINALITY) Very well, the name of the unit you are communicating with would be translated loosely to Plauge. It should give you a semblance of Acceptance/Calmness, let you deal easier with this "Weird" city you have arrived in. It would be such a waste if your brain exploded, before we see your potential realized.

Something I want test out

[X][BLESS] yu has the blessing to see whatever we [GRANT] to him and has to approve of it for it's effects to take place

This would work if you had the Deity Background but yalls are Eldritch Abominations :0

Also they/them for Yu ^^

Edit: also oop threadmark error hee hoo-

I'll have something up sometime this week (Or today, who knows 👀)

Last edited:
Back