Wasn't there at least one story with the lady dragon repeatedly kidnapping the princess because she had a crush on the prince (the aforementioned princesses brother) who kept coming to save her and it was the only way the two could get to date?

Or am i getting mixed up with that Bowsette song by the chalkeaters?

You DO know its not always the bards, right? I mean, there has to be a reason why dragons kidnap princesses (and the occasional prince), and i doubt it's for the ransom (which never gets paid to the dragon) or for lunch (as the main course) given just how much cholesterol is in the average human.
Honestly, Dragon-Human relations aren't exactly uncommon. I mean, Draconic Sorcerers are THE most common sorcerer bloodline.

I mean... dragons screw anything if given a chance. Like, there was one D&D adventure where a Black Dragon had filled the swamp with half-dragon crocodiles to keep people out.

Not to mention the half-dragon golem that I once heard about...

I'll refer you to Frederik KT Andersson's Bard, whom I've named "Randall". He has 17 documented half human kids, including one that's half earth elemental. Fortunately, all the kids get along, and most of the mothers do as well, though the dragon and the minotaur do have some issues.

The misadventures of The Bard can be found in his deviantart gallery, under the user name DerangedMeowMeow. I won't link there directly, because of the rules here.

Last edited:
Can't Godzilla already fly?

I seem to remember one movie where he uses his atomic breath to rocket his way across Tokyo...

Sure it was tail first, but who is going to tell a 30KT atomic powered mega-lizard that that's just plain silly...?

That was actually mentioned in the 'Death Battle' episode where they put Big G up against Gamara (Turtle soup, anyone?) apparently they worked out that the force needed for Gojora airways to take off way the equivliant of over a thousand riot control hoses simultaneously being used.

Then again, Godzilla has also been carried into battle by his queen, Mothra before, so flight isn't something he isn't used to...

I seem to remember one movie where he uses his atomic breath to rocket his way across Tokyo...

Sure it was tail first, but who is going to tell a 30KT atomic powered mega-lizard that that's just plain silly...?
Hey, the answer to "What Would Godzilla Do?" is always and forever "Whatever the Hell he wants to." Amirite? Of course, I'm Right. (And see Godzilla Minus One if you haven't! Trust Japan to get it right!)

Hey, the answer to "What Would Godzilla Do?" is always and forever "Whatever the Hell he wants to." Amirite? Of course, I'm Right. (And see Godzilla Minus One if you haven't! Trust Japan to get it right!)
The problem being is that the closest cinema to me showing said movie is 85 miles(136km) away, and quite possibly 200+ miles. The downside of living in the middle of nowhere...

Also, Dragon bards exist.
Case in point for this story, Dennis.
Edit to avoid double posting:

He flew across a valley near... I believe it was Mount Fuji to chase Hedorah, but yes, Godzilla flew by breathing really hard.

Last edited:

It was Godzilla verses the Smog Monster, it was not in/over a city, and he was holding his tail while flying backwards to keep it out of the way. Late Showa Era Godzilla got weird sometimes.

And, yes, even if you need to travel a hundred miles to do so, Go See Godzilla Minus One. Or at least see it the instant it becomes available on streaming or on home media. I'm a lifelong fan, and feel this one is in the top two out of all of them...

Back