ROB bored(don't like it don't read it)

Lord Scoro

Welding Dragon
so one day ROB got bored and decided to troll the world.
He appears on every TV,Laptop, ect. And says "greetings I am ROB a entity that gods see as a god and I'm bored so, poof, if you have questions about your new world please call 999-9999-9999 to learn more goodbye."
As this ends all women notices that all the men are gone.

So what happens now?

( I am bored so I'm doing this because it is funny.)

In the immediate aftermath, utter chaos. Bloodshed and global riots. A temporary breakdown of global communication infrastructure is to be expected. Small chance it becomes permanent.

After this, after the grieving for half a world is done, a natural experiment is run to test the theory that the world wouldn't be so awful if it wasn't run by men. They find that it remains awful, but the awfulness is slightly different qualitatively. Humans are humans, biological sex changes less than most think.

In the long term, the result will be either a gradual extinction over the next eighty years or so, or the development of human parthenogenesis technology. No "real" men will ever be seen again presuming all genetic information is destroyed. If it isn't, men might reappear from taking Y chomosomes from male remains that were already dead when ROB murdererd 3,500,000 people by deleting them from reality. That said, given the cultural shifts I've been observing over the past decade, and the power of Us vs. Them (Ingroup/Outgroup) thought in an all-female world where men are the ultimate Other, I doubt men would ever make a serious comeback, save as tightly controlled research subjects.

I'm not sure what's funny about any of that.

Switch this scenario so ROB commits gendercide against women, humanity still probably goes extinct with slightly higher probability. Artificial wombs are probably harder to develop than the technologies women would have to create. It's probably slightly more likely women get mass revived if said wombs are created; mainly because it's easier to do so, and harder to control. All men gone? Intact Y chromosomes are some of the rarest molecules in the world. All women gone? intact X chromosomes are still dirt common.

If all male organisms are gone - not just human males - all complex multicelluar life other than tardigrades dies. Tardigrades are all-female.

Last edited:
In the immediate aftermath, utter chaos. Bloodshed and global riots. A temporary breakdown of global communication infrastructure is to be expected. Small chance it becomes permanent.

After this, after the grieving for half a world is done, a natural experiment is run to test the theory that the world wouldn't be so awful if it wasn't run by men. They find that it remains awful, but the awfulness is slightly different qualitatively. Humans are humans, biological sex changes less than most think.

In the long term, the result will be either a gradual extinction over the next eighty years or so, or the development of human parthenogenesis technology. No "real" men will ever be seen again presuming all genetic information is destroyed. If it isn't, men might reappear from taking Y chomosomes from male remains that were already dead when ROB murdererd 3,500,000 people by deleting them from reality. That said, given the cultural shifts I've been observing over the past decade, and the power of Us vs. Them (Ingroup/Outgroup) thought in an all-female world where men are the ultimate Other, I doubt men would ever make a serious comeback, save as tightly controlled research subjects.

I'm not sure what's funny about any of that.

Switch this scenario so ROB commits gendercide against women, humanity still probably goes extinct with slightly higher probability. Artificial wombs are probably harder to develop than the technologies women would have to create. It's probably slightly more likely women get mass revived; mainly because it's easier to do so, and harder to control. All men gone? Y chromosomes are some of the rarest molecules in the world. All women gone? X chromosomes are still dirt common.

If all male organisms are gone - not just human males - multicelluar life other than tardigrades dies. Tardigrades are all-female.
Nice but you forgot I gave them my phone # to call me and ask what the f*** I did

Nice but you forgot I gave them my phone # to call me and ask what the f*** I did

...That was serious? Okay; so what happens is basically I have no idea. ROB capriciously kills people who call? ROB capriciously sends them to an alternate reality where the men have been segregated, leaving women on earth to think that calling ROB kills them?

The only information we have on ROB from your post is that it has as much power over us as we do over most animals, and that it thought this was a barrel of laughs. I'd never try to draw the attention of something like that.

When they call he tells them he killed all but 1/100th of all men how all are on a island in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle that he made in to a quest path aka monsters and traps. To get a husband you must go get him. The funny part is the men have had their minds wiped were they think only men exist and the whole world is the island that ROB made into basically man heaven.

ROB boredom as hell and decided to make crack, and then ate it all at once.

It doesn't change the fact that ROB just killed billions of people. They just killed slightly fewer people.

Alright, so, third scenario. ROB didn't get rid of Men, he just made a second Earth and moon identical to our own, put it on the exact opposite side of our sun, and move half of the human population, all from one gender, over to it. And everyone who calls that number finds out that the opposite gender is on the other side of the Sun.

Now the question is, where do transexuals wind up?

Alright, so, third scenario. ROB didn't get rid of Men, he just made a second Earth and moon identical to our own, put it on the exact opposite side of our sun, and move half of the human population, all from one gender, over to it. And everyone who calls that number finds out that the opposite gender is on the other side of the Sun.

Now the question is, where do transexuals wind up?
Depends on whether ROB thinks their sexual or neurological biology takes precedence. You'd have to call the number and ask him I guess.

Back