"Reset" - 开端 or Why Won't The Police Believe I'm a Time Traveling Genius

Skyllian Blitz

Shadow Cabal Member
Let me sum up this series in an old meme.

The premise:
A university student wakes up in a cold sweat believing that the bus she is on will explode. Desperate to get off, she accuses another passenger of molesting her causing the driver to pull over between stops to let them off.
Parting ways, the student walks off, only for an explosion to go off in the distance and causing a scooter to lose control and knock her over. Taken to the hospital, she is passed by victims of the explosion, her fellow passengers of the bus she had just got off.
Interrogated by the police about the events, her recollection seem confused, inconsistent. Is it from a concussion? Or is it the memory of someone who has lived through this event before?

It's one part police procedural, one part love comedy, one part family drama. But not in the combination or proportions you might expect.

Writing is excellent. Mind you, I've watched a few bad chinese shows. But I bring this up because the writers have taken a lot of effort to map out realistic reactions to events and information. The protagonists are challenged on their knowledge at every turn due to the central device of the series.

First episode here with Eng Subs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHjs84evZU

There is also a multi-sub episode

Back