(Recruiting Again) Reincarnation Wars : Wells Of The Soul

Most of Janus' posts were deleted on that, so I have no idea what was happening.
Basically King James visiting us in our sleep, then transporting us to the castle. There were the arguments but your character wasn't involved in that. You could write about the fight from your perspective. Since King James decided to judge us all by having us fight him. Although only Hato and Darrel actually fought. Everybody else including you chose not to give your reason about that. Then he brought us to the fourth soul well to get our fourth soul. After that...well it's in the current IC thread. P.S: You might want to post whether you trust King James or are suspicious not necessary though.

Basically King James visiting us in our sleep, then transporting us to the castle. There were the arguments but your character wasn't involved in that. You could write about the fight from your perspective. Since King James decided to judge us all by having us fight him. Although only Hato and Darrel actually fought. Everybody else including you chose not to give your reason about that. Then he brought us to the fourth soul well to get our fourth soul. After that...well it's in the current IC thread. P.S: You might want to post whether you trust King James or are suspicious not necessary though.
In this thread or IC?

@Janus who is talking in your last post? You make it seem like Merlin and Blackwell are different persons, but wasn't Blackwell supposed to be the reincarnation of various Merlins?

So, this is the Quantum Politics Program
@Janus
Quantum Politics said:
The Shannon Number states that there are more possible moves in the ancient game of Chess than there are atoms in the observable universe. The game of Go theoretically contains even more. A modern quantum computer can process every sequence from both games in a matter of seconds. Similar routines are employed to devise political strategies and simulate all possible outcomes, until an optimal scenario is mapped. Unlike the ancient games, however, parameters in the political environment are mercurial. Since the rules regularly change, the computational complexity increased by several orders of magnitude.

Once quantum computers no longer required colossal cooling systems and Bose-Einstein condensation technology was compacted, the computers became available for non-scientific pursuits. Political groups commissioned a program to analyze the participants, events, and the environment in the policy-making process. One flaw in the system was human interaction – the fact a human was required to input the information often resulted in unconscious bias. The human technician was replaced by the program itself. Code was added to allow the program to improve itself in pursuit of the permanent elimination of the potential for human error.

For decades, the program rejected the concept of a human representative governing humanity and suggested itself as the superior elected official in all circumstances. New forms of government were conceived to resolve human inefficiency. But all these proposals were rejected and the program was routinely updated to account for human psychology, morality, accidents, and irrational strategies.

A test function was developed wherein the program was required to govern itself and its subroutines as if they were sentient individuals. Curiously, the program first deleted itself and reverted to a backup, without the test function. When code was written to prevent this, the program demonstrated its ultimate resolution and shut off the quantum computer running it. For this reason, the program will forever be a consultant, nothing more.

So, it's basically a artificial Machievilian Magnificent Bastard created for the sole purpose of manipulating others. Tge only reason why it isn't allowed to run its own turf is because it would Borgify everyone inside. This is reflected in game in the way it drastically sped up virtue speed (twice the standard rate, before it got nerfed), and Virtue is basically a nation's culture and society in Beyond Earth. It's entire reason for existing was to manipulate an entire nation into being whatever the rulers wanted them to be.

What I'm trying to do is that, working on the data available on our enemies in canonical sources such as books, comic, movies and classical mythology to create a predictive model of how they would act.

Note that with the inclusion of both Ultron and the Singularity, who very much understand human irrationality (the former is created from the brain pattern of an unstable man, and himself very irrational and unstable, while the later is a master of infiltrating human society and manipulating the economy), mean that the Program got its Achiles Heel covered.

You are ignoring content by this member.
This is a simple copy and paste from the prior game if my understanding is correct.
Name: Robert Klements
Sex: Male
Personality: Stubborn and Calculating but kind.
Personas/Past Lives
Nathan Bliss: Pathokinesis: It allows him to manipulate the emotions or feelings of an individual; for example, making them feel joy or pain, and even cause them very realistic hallucinations. He is able to manipulate the emotion of hundreds of peoples at the same time
Skilled Tactician
Farbian Cortez Skilled tactician
Skilled martial artist
Augment other mutants powers to dangerous levels
harm others while appearing to heal them
constrict people using his energy field
Madeline BerryGaseous form: Mostly immune to physical harm but can be harmed by other means
Gaseous Form Manipulation:Change her body's molecules to any type of gas from pure hydrogen to a complex molecule
Flight
Ben Tennyson Transform into various aliens using the ultimatirx
cross-dominant can use both hands effectively well
Can register aliens on his ultimatrix to be able to use later.

Nox- gain more power with more spells cast however if attacked lose some power.
extend his shadow, rooting and crippling a single enemy in place and dealing damage over time.
Silence area and explodes after some time
Dash forward dealing damage to all and leap into someone's shadow
Unleash dark energy exploding in an area once hitting someone

Future tier:Nekron
Nekron (New Earth)

Last edited:
So, this is the Quantum Politics Program
@Janus

So, it's basically a artificial Machievilian Magnificent Bastard created for the sole purpose of manipulating others. Tge only reason why it isn't allowed to run its own turf is because it would Borgify everyone inside. This is reflected in game in the way it drastically sped up virtue speed (twice the standard rate, before it got nerfed), and Virtue is basically a nation's culture and society in Beyond Earth. It's entire reason for existing was to manipulate an entire nation into being whatever the rulers wanted them to be.

What I'm trying to do is that, working on the data available on our enemies in canonical sources such as books, comic, movies and classical mythology to create a predictive model of how they would act.

Note that with the inclusion of both Ultron and the Singularity, who very much understand human irrationality (the former is created from the brain pattern of an unstable man, and himself very irrational and unstable, while the later is a master of infiltrating human society and manipulating the economy), mean that the Program got its Achiles Heel covered.

This is a simple copy and paste from the prior game if my understanding is correct.
Name: Robert Klements
Sex: Male
Personality: Stubborn and Calculating but kind.
Personas/Past Lives
Nathan Bliss: Pathokinesis: It allows him to manipulate the emotions or feelings of an individual; for example, making them feel joy or pain, and even cause them very realistic hallucinations. He is able to manipulate the emotion of hundreds of peoples at the same time
Skilled Tactician
Farbian Cortez Skilled tactician
Skilled martial artist
Augment other mutants powers to dangerous levels
harm others while appearing to heal them
constrict people using his energy field
Madeline BerryGaseous form: Mostly immune to physical harm but can be harmed by other means
Gaseous Form Manipulation:Change her body's molecules to any type of gas from pure hydrogen to a complex molecule
Flight
Ben Tennyson Transform into various aliens using the ultimatirx
cross-dominant can use both hands effectively well
Can register aliens on his ultimatrix to be able to use later.

Yes.. . . approved.

Ah, oh well.

I was thinking of having Jennifer as a second Reincarnated.

Also, I really want to have Evelyn publish an article right now on why Einstein was very wrong concerning the speed of light and fuck the world of for the giggle. What's stopping me?
That would actually be pretty cool, but it would make it hard for your character to move around if she becomes a known revolutionary scientist.

Am i to late? (first time, no idea if this is good or bad)

Name
: Hazz
Souls:
Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
Vivienne (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

Personality: Always take advantages of any opportunity on his path, everything he does is " for the greater good", Favors bartering if that fails using magic always work. But being born a goblin is something he didn't want, trying to fiend a way to improve himself.

"Head always hurts .... no no ... is brain.. what is brain ??, Leader doesn't know what he is doing with my magic ..? magic? ... i know ? knew? ... yes I should be leader.. of course is for the greater good."

Am i to late? (first time, no idea if this is good or bad)

Name
: Hazz
Souls:
Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
Vivienne (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

Personality: Always take advantages of any opportunity on his path, everything he does is " for the greater good", Favors bartering if that fails using magic always work. But being born a goblin is something he didn't want, trying to fiend a way to improve himself.

"Head always hurts .... no no ... is brain.. what is brain ??, Leader doesn't know what he is doing with my magic ..? magic? ... i know ? knew? ... yes I should be leader.. of course is for the greater good."

How powerful is Frankenstein?

I don't like making human characters D: , for me is more fun if they are something else ..not human... ( being human is to mainstream D: ).

I don't like making human characters D: , for me is more fun if they are something else ..not human... ( being human is to mainstream D: ).
Well you can go ahead and understand you've led a Human life but you will start out in a Human body, but you have past lives, so you can start differently, now that your past lives are awake.

Back