Reborn With The Force (Name Susceptible To Change)

You find yourselves in an expansive white void. You are not alone in this void, at your sides are others, but you can't make out what they look like or even how many there are. There is also another being there in the void, standing/floating in front of you and the other people at your sides. It is a titanic being, made up of a multitude of ever shifting crystalline shards of many colors, many of which did not exist in the world as you know it, and each shard are the size of the moon. These shards form together into the rough shape of a humanoid with six arms and two legs. It possessed four burning spheres for eyes and had no mouth, above its head were ten bands of light, and upon its back were six pairs of wings made of golden fire.

It spoke to you and the others, its voice the sound of a thousand storms yet possessing a gentle kindness to it.

"Mortals Of Another World, I Am [INDECIPHERABLE]. I Am What You Would Call A R.O.B., And Allow Me To Apologize In Advance For The Distress You Are Undoubtedly Experiencing At The Moment.
Before You All Begin To Demand To Be Sent Back Home, I Am Sorry To Say That All Of You Are Dead.
Each Of You Have Died Rather Gruesome Deaths, Unfair Deaths As Well.
Do Not Despair, For I Have Decided To Give All Of You A Second Chance At Life. Just Not In Your World.
I Will Admit, This Is Not For Purely Altruistic Reasons, I Need Your Assistance In A Particular Matter.
You See, Recently A World That I Favor Greatly Has Come Under Attack By A Threat Of Another R.O.B.
Now, I Cannot Directly Intervene As I Have In The Past As This Other R.O.B. Is Actively Preventing It, So I Require Proxies, Champions.
So, I Am Sending You.
You Will Not Be Sent Empty Handed, I Will Grant You Armor, Weapons, And Abilities That Will Make You Quite Powerful In This World.
I Shall Grant You The Powers Of Force Users, Lightsabers, And Armor Capable Of Protecting You From Those Same Weapons In The Event Some Of You Go Rogue.
I Will Grant You A Choice Between Three Different Paths: Light, Dark, And Grey.
These Paths Will Grant You More Specialized Abilities And Influence Your Appearance.

You feel a sudden painful tugging feeling at the very core of your essence.

"Choose Quickly, We Do Not Have Much Time Left.

Welcome to this RP were you all died and are being resurrected with nifty Force powers, Lightsabers, and cool armor... At the cost of being sent to another world to fight in a battle between two ROBS. The world itself is a Fantasy world where magic is quite rare and restricted to very few people, though magical resources are at worst uncommon. Monsters are also roaming the world and pose a threat to the average person there, but they aren't the problem. The other ROB has sent his own pawns into the world in order to throw into chaos and corrupt it into a grimdark hell full of pain, fear, death, and despair.

Now, some things to clear up. Each Path will end up effecting your personality in some way, Light will make you more patient and calm, Dark will make you more passionate and emotional, and Grey will make you a balance between the two. By default, every one will have the standard telekinesis. The Light Path is mostly about protection, increasing physical and mental capacities, and for defense, with a few "buffs" and offensive abilities. Dark has all the damage dealing abilities and "debuffs". Greys can use all the "Universal" abilities, plus a few Light and Dark abilities, their focus is "versatility."

This is your Character Template:

Player Name:
Character Name:
Appearance: Pictures will work
Personality: Be sure to apply the influence of your Path.
Lightsaber Color: Light can have Blue, Green, or Yellow. Dark have Red. Greys have Silver/White.

Limit is six players, for now.

Hmm I am certainly interested, although I have to ask would I be able to utilize Blazing Chain techniques?

Question, was the R.O.B referring to us, the people on SV, or does it apply to fictional characters too?

Then can I switch out my Lightsaber for a Cortosis Weave Vibro-knife (Just enough to block a lightsaber, not enough to disable) and a custom blaster. I sort of want to go unconventional with this, especially if I can get my hands on some gadgets and grenades at some point.
Sorry, no. Your armor does have enough Cortosis in it to block Lightsabers though. Also, you might be able to loot a blaster.

Oh, by the way, your armor looks this by default. You can modify later, or it will be modified if your character requires it.

Sorry, no. Your armor does have enough Cortosis in it to block Lightsabers though. Also, you might be able to loot a blaster.

Oh, by the way, your armor looks this by default. You can modify later, or it will be modified if your character requires it.
Pity but alright, I'll see what I can whip up. Also how much are we allowed to customize the lightsaber, can we go dual bladed, shoto lightsaber or even a lightwhip?

Do have to be evil if I choose the Dark Side? I mean, there are a small amount of good Sith, even "Light Sith" although they got wiped out, for obvious reasons.

Dark Janus
Well, going Evil is an option, but it isn't a strict requirement.

Ah, okay. Then get ready for Darth Janus.

Player Name: Janus
Character Name: Darth Janus
Force Path: Dark
Appearance: Thanks to ROB, I look like this instead of an obese guy with glasses.
Personality: He is wolf-like in his demeanor. Calm, like Dooku, maybe scheming and greedy, but he manages to avoid being an evil, heartless bastard.
Lightsaber Color: Red
Cause Of Death: He was shot to death on his wedding night.

Last edited:
Zero Eight
Player Name: Sinsystems

Character Name: Zero Eight

Force Path: Grey

Appearance:

Personality: Zero Eight is a rather blunt person, often speaking his mind about a situation with little regard for what others might think. However at the same time he is an honourless man of strong moral convictions who will do anything to help those in need. On the subject of the force he thinks that both the Jedi and Sith are fools who have gone so far into their respective extreme views that many have or are in the process of forgetting what it means to be, for lack of a better term, human.

Finally Zero Eight has an unshakable hatred for the idea of Destiny or Fate, no matter what he will maintain that there is no grand plan for everyone and no matter what everyone has a choice in how they live and die.

Lightsaber: Modeled similarly to the first lightsaber used by Ezra Bridger (albeit more refined and less likely to malfunction at an inopportune moment) the lightsaber of Zero Eight incorporates a blaster pistol (albeit a relatively low powered one) into it's design, both disguising it's true nature and providing a ranged option in a fight.

Lightsaber Color: Grey

@ShieldCrown you did tell me to go nuts with my lightsaber and I happened to remember a canon example that fits what I wanted.

Last edited:
I'm just curious@ShieldCrown, what about having to put the cause of our death in our CS?

Victor
Player Name: Rictus
Character Name: Victor
Force Path: Light
Appearance:

Personality: Victor is a quiet man that prefers to speak only when he feels he needs to, more often then not replying with grunts, gestures, or monosyllabic answers. He acts the part of a Knight Errant, wandering from place to place with little to his name other than what he carries on him and the impressions on the people he leaves in his wake. While he allows the Force to guide his path more often than not, should rumors of despotism or evil reach him, he will immediately adjust course to investigate. He is not prone to displays of power, preferring to simply do his job in the most practical way possible while staying in line with his morals. He has no desire for wealth or power other than what is needed for the bare necessities of life. However, he tends to be drawn to sites of power or rumors of knowledge as he seeks to learn more of the Force during his unending journey.

Lightsaber Color: Yellow

Cause of Death: Aneurysm in his sleep

Last edited:
Back