Vote tally - Rebirth of the Obake Demon King [Isekai Reincarnation Quest]

Adhoc vote count started by Usotsuki Megami on Dec 20, 2017 at 12:55 AM, finished with 295 posts and 11 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Usotsuki Megami
Rebirth of the Obake Demon King [Isekai Reincarnation Quest]
Post #1
Post #295

Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] - Telling them here will just cause a scene, it's not like I have a suspect in mind. Keep it to ourselves until we're somewhere more private.
    [X] - The church is beautiful on the outside, so I'd love to see the inside of it. If it's even half as wonderful as the outside it'll be quite a sight to see.
    [x] - There's nothing else I want to see, let's just hurry on to the Rosewald Estate and get this trip done with...
    [X] - If someone's been appraising me, that's definitely a threat. Tell them about it right away, so they can decide what to do about it.
    [X] - Is there anywhere of historical significance here or nearby? If I'm going to learn about something, I might as well learn about something which is still useful after I've left.
    [x] - Telling them might just risk revealing my deeper understanding of the system than a child would likely have, let's keep this information to ourselves.
Back