Vote tally - Rebirth of the Obake Demon King [Isekai Reincarnation Quest]

Adhoc vote count started by Usotsuki Megami on Dec 10, 2017 at 9:49 PM, finished with 68 posts and 8 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Usotsuki Megami
Rebirth of the Obake Demon King [Isekai Reincarnation Quest]
Post #1
Post #68

Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] - ...I hate to admit it, but knowing this world's etiquette might help me blend in. How lame. Fine, I'll cooperate with you this time, woman, since it suits me, but don't expect me to do as you please on demand in the future.
    [X] - Let's try and watch my sister's sword training lessons, if there's one thing everyone needs to know, it's how to properly fight. You never know when I'll have to defend myself.
    [x] - ...unimportant. I didn't really care about what race I was or anything like that, compared to the fact that I was still stuck as a child, albeit a fast-growing one.
    [X] - ...scary, actually. What if people find out? I should probably make an effort to hide this, just in case demons are hated in this world.
    [x] - Spamming every imaginable console command there could be, in the hopes of figuring out exactly how this system works. Maybe if I can find a menu, I can get out of here.
    [X] - ...so freaking COOL! I can't believe I lucked out on such a badass looking race, I'm going to look totally awesome once I grow up.
    [x] - Stay calm...what are you, stupid? It's just some candy, why are you getting so worked up? You don't need something like that. Let's keep to our principles and refuse to cooperate.
    [X] - Practice my Appraisal skill - this useful magic allows me to gain information about any object or creature I focus on, which will make it easier for me to understand this world.
    [X] - What are you trying to do, turn me into your obedient little pet? Well, I'll go along with it this time, look, see? I did what you wanted, now give me the candy.
    [X] - In life, I was a pretty tough girl, so I needed to learn how to defend myself. Knowing how to throw a punch is as much muscle memory as it is fitness or theory, so I should start practising now while I'm still young.
Back