Vote tally - Rebirth of the Obake Demon King [Isekai Reincarnation Quest]

Adhoc vote count started by Usotsuki Megami on Dec 9, 2017 at 7:34 PM, finished with 47 posts and 7 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Usotsuki Megami
Rebirth of the Obake Demon King [Isekai Reincarnation Quest]
Post #1
Post #47

Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] - It was a regimented and autocratichuman empire, like the Rome of our world
    [X] - I wish she'd leave me alone. This was just kind of creepy and annoying, especially given how much older than her I actually am.
    [X] - Going out of my way to observe the people around me and try to learnabout the culture and language.
    [x] - Spamming every imaginable console command there could be, in the hopes of figuring out exactly how this system works.
    [x] - It was a mysterious and isolated country of elves, who kept to the world's forest.
    [x] - She's so cute I can't help but feel a little attached to her. In a way I guess I feel more like I could look out for her, rather than the other way around.
    [X] - It was an industrious nation of dwarves, who lived and worked in the mountains.
    [X] - Let's try and watch my sister's sword training lessons, if there's one thing everyone needs to know, it's how to properly fight.
    [x] - Actually, it feels pretty good to get spoiled by your big sister. Ah, don't tell anyone I said that, though...I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me.
Back