Reading the Rim: Rimworld fanfic Ideas, Discussions, and recommendations thread.

Krazyfan1

Worrying for the future.
as a Story Generator, you would assume there would be a lot of fanfics about the game.
Sure there are comics and fanart, but sometimes its nice to read things.

unfortunatly, at least on this site, there are only three.
and two of them are oneshots by the same author while the other is on Hiatus.

so i figure, why not make a thread for people to brainstorm fic ideas.
maybe get more fics out there.

I was actually wanting to write a third one based entirely around Biotech's xenohumans, specifically a family consisting of a sanguophage lady, her genie Mechanitor husband, and an adopted pigskin child. It would take more or less a decade plus in-story.

Just haven't gotten around to doing it. Then Anomaly popped up and took my time away. Just need to get around finishing my OC stuff first lol.

Unfortunately, the best ongoing fanfic are the LPs by one Mr Samuel Streamer. Wild how creative his stuff is.

I was actually wanting to write a third one based entirely around Biotech's xenohumans, specifically a family consisting of a sanguophage lady, her genie Mechanitor husband, and an adopted pigskin child. It would take more or less a decade plus in-story.
Sounds interesting.

any chance for some Insector friends whenever you decide to make it?

Hmm, probably for another Oneshot instead of this one. I've had it in the back of my mind for a while. Also, I've done Insectoids already, even if it's in just the vanilla way. I'm waaaay behind my Vanilla Expanded mods. Hell, I only just started playing with Vehicles.

Back