Ran into a weird bug with the Like rating

Dmol8

The Undead Unhinged Lunatic of the Web
Pronouns
He/Him/His
For like 5 minutes here on the site I had the Like rating appear as:

Lik
e

instead of as the image it usually does. I don't know why and it no longer does that, but I figured reporting a bug would be at least somewhat useful.

Sounds like the like icon just failed to load due to a hiccup in your internet, so the alt text was displayed instead. It's a pretty common minor issue when browsing the web.

Sounds like the like icon just failed to load due to a hiccup in your internet, so the alt text was displayed instead. It's a pretty common minor issue when browsing the web.

Except that can't be what is happening because I've had the bug repeat itself after posting this and it happened after I loaded a page. The image for like loads first and then like 5 minutes later it is:

Lik
e

instead of the image there. I just don't know what could be causing this. Especially since the bug has not repeated since I turned off my computer and then turned it back on after hours of shopping.

Happened again when I opened this site with the Meow rating this time being like:

Me
ow

instead of the usual image. Would have reported it sooner, but I forgot where I parked this thread. 😓

Happened again when I opened this site with the Meow rating this time being like:

Me
ow

instead of the usual image. Would have reported it sooner, but I forgot where I parked this thread. 😓

This specific version of the error is happening right now.

Back