R.O.B What have you done?

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

R.O.B What have you done? When a random gamer and his Computer gets Picked by R.O.B for his entertainment.
R.O.B What have you done?
Pronouns
Male
I own nothing. This is my first try at a Fic please Point out any Part that needs to be fixed.

I was playing Red alert 3 and was against 2 A.I. bots, I was playing the allies to help pass the time until my friends get on. When I get a notification that pops up.

Dear Player You have been selected to play for my entertainment, all of the games you have installed on your computer will be Your tech Base.

Good luck and Remember Keep Surviving and I will possibly reward you.

You Get one look at the games you have installed on your computer and see Command and conquer red alert 3/ Tiberium wars, Titanfall 1/2, Halo wars 2.

You then see a flash and you are no longer in your room, You look around and see a MCV sitting abandoned yet looking like it had only just been built in a factory.
You run to the mcv and look around with your elevated position and see a blue shimmer in the distance and command your MCV to move to the shimmer. After about 2 hours of driving you arrive and see it is not water, but crystals and you realize where you are in Starcraft.

the storm is coming
No need to panic, none at all. OK lets see what we have to use. I deploy the mcv as a Construction yard and look at the build menu and see That i can build anything from any of the 3 factions as long as i build their research buildings and the standard building Requirements. Looks like i could build GDI Units But it Would Take To Many resources right now. I Need to find out Which planet and what time i am in. Time To build a Ore refinery And see if it can harvest crystals.
After about 30 minutes of waiting, i have a ore refinery And send it to Harvest the Minerals after a few minutes of waiting it begins to break down the minerals for transport. Yay at least R.O.B gave me that and some time to...prepare.
The Mcv is picking up a communication from multiple parts of the planet. Lets see if i can tap into that and their we go, now lets listen ok the zerg are approaching the plant so that is not so good lets see if we can find which planet we are on, not Char, not Korhal, We are on Mar Sara and the Confederacy is still around. and Mengsk is going to bring the Zerg right here, In 3 Days and i just realized something very wrong I have no unit cap, so the zerg have no unit cap. I need to get Building right now.

Last edited:
Back