Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

(OOC: Summer Break has finally started for me! So that means I can finally get stuff done...
Introduction

Unitveras

"Return to nothingness!"
(OOC: Summer Break has finally started for me! So that means I can finally get stuff done without High School cutting me off! Also this is partially inspired by Hieronym's To The Stars)

Date: October 12, 2017
Time: 5:20 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally managed to find a place to settle down, especially after that witch encounter at your old home in Asunaro (Which was quite a terrible butchering of your family, you even had to wade through their gutted remains to get out of there alive, oddly enough because you were on autopilot at the time the psyche damage was dulled by an unexpectedly substantial amount).
You, even after that happened, can be summed up as basically an adrenaline junkie but also gifted with incredible balance, spatial awareness, and athleticism.
You remembered that time where you were in gymnastics (You kept doing that sport up until everything went to hell) class and you pushed yourself constantly, adding challenges like "How many flips can you do before you land? And even then you must stick the landing" and things like attempting single-handstands.

You even had fun with your bicycle, wheeling it while facing backwards, did snowboarding (with all the grinding, spins, and flips that entails), went to amusement parks and rode rollercoaster after rollercoaster and water ride after water ride and, funnily enough embarrassing idiots that tried to intimidate you because you were a girl (you wrecking balled the assholes while they couldn't even graze you when they tried and hilariously failed at hitting you while you flipped, cartwheeled, and rolled).

You also tried things like Capoeira, and Soccer, and other things that called for acrobatics. But you didn't just do those things, oh~ no~ you weren't just a person who was into that stuff, you were also a bona-fide gamer chick, and a gun nut but especially gamer chick.

You bought shooters, racing games, sports games (Rocket League and RIGS Mechanized Combat League were the most favorite out of each and every game you got) and party games. You got as many of those genre of video games as you could and played the living hell out of them.

You were having the time of your life, until the aforementioned event you started this train of thought on happened, though when the Incubator came and you made your wish, you turned out, shall we say "differently" (understatement of the century) than the average magical girl:

• You instinctively knew not only how to fight, but had an excellent understanding of your own abilities
  • You had no limit to how much you could alter your physical appearance (and no way in hell are you going to elaborate on the experimentation you did that night)
  • You had not only some kind of combat clairvoyance, but also what was described as supermachine, not superhuman, but fucking supermachine reflexes, (Basically it's a fucking active-passive Clock Up) though you can still interact with people and "First-Generation Magical Girls" as Kyubey so eloquently put it, because it automatically synchronizes with the aforementioned's perception, though your still able to dial it up.
You were pretty shocked at those three things, you even told Kyubey, while in disbelief, that if "Second-Generation Magical Girls" are like this, then why are the First-Generation Magical Girls still here?
His response ? "The testing phase of this new project is still underway, I do not understand why you would think we would immediately decide to instantaneously metamorphosize every First-Generation Magical Girl on this planet into a Second-Generation Magical Girl when this project is still currently going through the testing phase of it's "lifespan" as you humans call it."

Well that went much better than you thought it would. That and after all this, you almost forgot what your wish was, so with that in mind....

What was your wish?
[x] Write-in

Last edited:
Aw~~~ hell no that ain't flying here alex pears *points bolt pistol at your helmet* now why don't you revoke that and I'll let you go free of charge (Couldn't help myself here).
No, no you could not.

In any cause wish is a very large net, can we wish for something on the same level as grief control a la Adfligo Systama, or something smaller?

No, no you could not.

In any cause wish is a very large net, can we wish for something on the same level as grief control a la Adfligo Systama, or something smaller?
Nope to the former.
I was thinking an IC Character wish.
Say something to fits in with our little girl's personality (Adrenaline Junkie Gaming Nut).

Ok everyone I'm going to specify right about....NOW!
[x] I wish I knew how to advance in life as much as I did in video games.
[x] I wish for inner strength and the power to protect the ones I love.
[x] I wish to make my dreams become real!
[x] I wish to understand others and bring peace to this cruel world.
Write-Ins are still okay.
Votes will be open for 1 hour.

[X] I wish for DETERMINATION to make any dream come true!

:D... OH Boy, this, I am getting crazy.... Only four more to go, only four more to go onlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogo

Having recovered from my mental break down is this an acceptable write in @Unitveras?

Last edited:
Oh and if your wondering about the girl's name (I usually do put the character's name in the text).
Her name is Aika Kuroiwa.
So there it is, that elaboration you needed.
Any other questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourselves!

[X] I wish for DETERMINATION to make any dream come true!

:D... OH Boy, this, I am getting crazy.... Only four more to go, only four more to go onlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogoonlyfourmoretogo

Having recovered from my mental break down is this an acceptable write in @Unitveras?
Yes yes it is alex pears.
In fact I'll just tell everyone else that this and omakes are very much welcome in this quest.
So bring out your engines, your ideas, your creativity, cause today is that day (Theatrics is fun)!

Well, guess I'll have to open the votes for the rest of the day until I get a sufficient amount of votes.
Thought there would be more than just three votes at the very least.

Ok I'm gonna tally (though I'm gonna leave it to you guys to do the next tallies when I politely ask for it).
Vote Tally
[x] I wish I knew how to advance as much as I did in video games.
Votes: @zeromass @Terrabrand
[x] I wish for my family to be alive.
Votes: @Jiven
[x] I wish for the DETERMINATION to make any dream come true!
Votes: @Alex pears

>.> <.<

[X]I wish to be the genkiest genki girl ever conceived, making my way through life with unlimited genki energy!

-edit-

Half expecting if this wish wins we end up being able to bend reality with sheer force of energetic girl personality. The other half of me is expecting us to die early because of this wish.

Last edited:
>.> <.<

[X]I wish to be the genkiest genki girl ever conceived, making my way through life with unlimited genki energy!

-edit-

Half expecting if this wish wins we end up being able to bend reality with sheer force of energetic girl personality. The other half of me is expecting us to die early because of this wish.
Dude you made me legitimately shed a tear of joy from that.
Though the first wish choice is having a huge lead.
So if that isn't broken in the next half hour then the next write-in I go.

Last edited:
Change of vote, because why the hell not.

Massive unassailable lead go!

Back