Project Moon Thread

It is hard to judge his plans without literally being in the man's shoes.
Just always have fAith in the plAn and everything will work out. This has never once failed.

Another thing to note is...

Well. We can still call her well intentioned. But...she was coming off a bit...strong.

I suppose she really is salty when would be E.G.O users call her wrong huh?
I'm not sure if this one is so much Carmen being pushy as her already knowing what happens. Philip's EGO is a fragile thing, a temporary delay to his inevitable breakdown. Carmen, from whatever perch she's found to narrate these, knows this.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this one is so much Carmen being pushy as her already knowing what happens. Philip's EGO is a fragile thing, a temporary delay to his inevitable breakdown. Carmen, from whatever perch she's found to narrate these, knows this.
Yes, but unlike Philip, DawnClair replied to her and told her straight to her face "No, you are wrong, Miss Carmen."

I meant it came as a bit more pushy because that was her reassuring herself that DawnClair is wrong and will be wrong in the future.

It is arguably the clearest sign of Carmen preferring Distortions over E.G.Os that we have seen in canon so far. Referring to Distorted Philip as "The Pure Self" and the "Apex".

On anothe Note:
The new Abnormalities interactions in the MD are so mean lol.

Writing Dumbass, throwing and wrecking the Abnormalities' home basically.

Yes, but unlike Philip, DawnClair replied to her and told her straight to her face "No, you are wrong, Miss Carmen."

I meant it came as a bit more pushy because that was her reassuring herself that DawnClair is wrong and will be wrong in the future.

It is arguably the clearest sign of Carmen preferring Distortions over E.G.Os that we have seen in canon so far. Referring to Distorted Philip as "The Pure Self" and the "Apex".

The Apex comment seems to be a reference to Philip manifesting a proper EGO since she notes that he distorted even afterwards. Kind of an obvious note but that all but it seems to be our world's Carmen since if she originated from that Mirror she wouldn't have that frame of reference.

Until now I've assumed that The Seed of Light only manifested in our world, but I thiiiink Walpurgisnacht has proven that wrong. The Library shouldn't manifest unless Angelica was exposed to the Seed of Light proper.

You know, if this is really how it is, Ayin probably had a spit take when he ascended alongside her.

Imagine thinking that it's time for you to pay for your sins and die in the light, only to suddenly stumble into what's basically godhood.

hmm.
Idea.
The seed of light is the opening branching path for all that comes after.
After all, the seed of light is said to give possibilities. Does it not?

The ghosts that Cathy and Josephine saw are apparently reflections from another Mirror World, who showed up because of the river that runs beneath Wuthering Heights. The Light seems to be able to touch on other Mirror Worlds, at least. Though fully bringing in someone from one Mirror World to another needs Yi Sang's tech.

I'm ceaning up the last missions for walpipi night, setting up a sick 4mf liushu kill for the adds. Finish the fight look and see I havent finished the fight and realise "librarian of history gets 3+ abnos"

Classic PM fan moment.

Last edited:
You know, if this is really how it is, Ayin probably had a spit take when he ascended alongside her.

Imagine thinking that it's time for you to pay for your sins and die in the light, only to suddenly stumble into what's basically godhood.
tfw you spent decades preparing this redemption scenario after doing all the war crimes and then inadvertently becoming a god
tfw you discover that the woman you did all that for became batshit crazy and wants to turn everyone into furries
tfw you realize you became the Jesus figure against her satanic figure

On anothe Note:
The new Abnormalities interactions in the MD are so mean lol.

Writing Dumbass, throwing and wrecking the Abnormalities' home basically.
I've read a hilarious interpretation of this: that since all the MD, RR, Walpipi Nights grinding is canon, the Sinner have already done every interactions a bazillion times already and now are you doing whatever they want to see what happens and basically bully every Abnormalities they find.

New Fusion Ego gift for N corp.
If the ally wins a Clash using a Skill that inflicts Bleed Potency, Count, or Unique Bleed, inflict 2~3 Nails.

If the ally is from N Corp., gain 1 Fanatic at Turn Start, and deal +25% more damage against targets with Bleed.

Activate a special effect when there are 5+ Identities from N Corp.:
- N Corp. Identities gain Final Power +1, Plus Coin Power +1, Minus Coin Power -1, and Attack Skills inflict +1 more Nails. If an N Corp. Identity is at max SP at Turn Start, gain 3 Damage Up.
Really want to see a run with this plus bloody mist.

It turns out that both the Pequod Trio and Gasharpoon can show up in MD4H. Learned firsthand.

They're... about as bad as they were in Main Story. I shudder to think what would have happened if I hadn't happened to roll into the Charge Fusion gift, and didn't have more than +100% to all damage and +20 Offense Level.

Long story short: Never choose 'The Evil Defining' card pack if you're not absolutely sure you can handle it. Be at the top of your game. It doesn't help that all of the regular nodes consist of Mermaids and Pequod Villagers, which aren't fun to deal with either.

I got EGO Ahab in MDH. Because i pick too many defense related buff like base power for defense skill, defense lv, hp make Ahab a nightmare in phase 3 because her shield are hard to break and deal back too many damage.

Abelist corp my beloved. Are there any other fusion gifts like this? Been busy and haven't the time to go full degenerate dungeon miner yet. And what is the gifts needed for that fusion?
There's one for each Chapter beyond the first so far. I know you can get a Sinking Gift by combining the Frozen Cries from the "Automated Factory" pack and Haunted Shoes from the "The Unloving" pack, a Rupture Gift by combining the Ragged Umbrella and the Broken Glasses from the "The Unchanging" pack, a Tremor Gift by combining Mirror Tactile Synesthesia and Chief Butler's Secret Arts from the "A Certain World" pack, and a Poise Gift by combining Nebulizer with the Harpoon Prosthetic Leg from the "The Evil Defining" pack. Nothing for Burn that I've found just yet.

Those 5 + the 2 returning Fusion Gifts from the 5.5 event (Hilt + either the Kurokumo or BL Blade) are the "new" fusion gifts AFAIK. I don't think Burn or Charge got new ones - though the MD3 Charge gift was buffed a bit since it now says it provides Offense Up based on Charge use for the Encounter (max 10)

Though speaking of the MD4H Pequod Trio - I faced off against them yesterday with a Burn team and fared pretty well - though I managed to fuse Soothe the Dead at the end of Floor 4 otherwise I probably would have wiped.

BTW! For those who don't have anything from Walpurgis yet, this is more good news!

On May 9th PM is dropping 800 Lunacy for us. Remember to clear the MD4H before hand and you'll gain a total of 2300 Lunacy on May 9th!

On May 9th PM is dropping 800 Lunacy for us. Remember to clear the MD4H before hand and you'll gain a total of 2300 Lunacy on May 9th!
They explicitly state that if you use the weekly bonus in the 4 hour window between weekly reset and maintenance that it will not be reset after maintenance so no using the Mirror Dungeon to squeeze an extra 750 out.

So just the 300 (Maintenance) + 500 (Bug Fix) + 750 (MD) = 1550 Lunacy unless I'm forgetting some other source of apology lunacy.

Back