-[X] Math and Finance (5)
-[X] Etiquette (5)
-[X] Calligraphy (5)
-[X] Reading and Writing (5)
-[X] Explore Manor Village (5)
-[X] Play Games (2)
-[X] Socialize with the Help (3)
-[X] History (5)

An idea for how to spend our time. We're young so heavy emphasis on intellectual pursuits as well as connections.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Salt Crown

[X] In the spirit of sportsmanship, graciously lose so that they keep playing with you.

Last edited:
Quick question QM, does the minimum TU of an activity indicate pre-allocated TUs (in this case 13 altogether) or the minimum allocation required if the item is picked?

[X] Plan Ford
-[X] Singing Practice (4)
-[X] Formal Dance (4)
-[X] Math and Finance (4)
-[X] Etiquette (5)
-[X] Calligraphy (3)
-[X] Reading and Writing (4)
-[X] Textiles (3)
-{X] History (3)
-[X] Hiking and Sport (2)
-[X] Explore Manor Village (2)
-[X] Play Games (2)
-[X] Storytime (2)
-[X] Socialize with the Help (2)
[X] Stage a stubborn defense so that you can stalemate them until dinner.

LESSON PLAN: CLEOPATRA

This lesson plan is intended to capitalize on our innate beauty by making us excellent conversationalists. Our beauty is a great draw, but it is our deep well of understanding of history, and what our history reveals about the human condition, that will enable us to be tremendously engaging to talk to, and influential over others.

[X] Plan Salt Crown

Elisabet Activities (23)
[X] Formal Dance (1)
[X] Math and Finance (3)
[X] Etiquette (8)
[X] Calligraphy (3)
[X] Reading and Writing (6)
[X] Textiles (0)
[X] Botany (2)

Charlotte Activities (7)
[X] Hiking and Sport (0)
[X] Explore Manor Village (0)
[X] Fencing (0)
[X] Archery (0)
[X] Play Games (5)
[X] Storytime (0)
[X] Socialize with the Help (2)

Shared Activities (10)
[X] Leiselaut Practice (0)
[X] Singing Practice (0)
[X] History (6)
[X] Geography (2)
[X] Equestrian Riding (2)

What will you do?
[X] In the spirit of sportsmanship, graciously lose so that they keep playing with you.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Ford
[X] Stage a stubborn defense so that you can stalemate them until dinner.

To explain my choices here, I think it's important to be well-rounded, get some sun, and stay social. Additionally, I think some of the additions, like textiles, might be beneficial for making things related to board games.

Also I think being an annoying brat might be funny long term :V

To explain my choices here, I think it's important to be well-rounded, get some sun, and stay social. Additionally, I think some of the additions, like textiles, might be beneficial for making things related to board games.

Also I think being an annoying brat might be funny long term :V

I definitely agree. A well-rounded, healthy upbringing is essential

[X] Plan Ford
[X] Fight to the last, and resolutely lose with honor and dignity intact!

Never give up until you die; even then, it's still debatable if it's worth giving up even in death.

I'm putting in a plan with vote because there's only so much time but I feel I still have to preface it as a draft because I remain clueless as to what exactly Leiselaut is, it seems to be a music label in our world. If it something valuable I'd be inclined to steal 1 TU from History and Archery to get a grounding.

[X] Plan Some Unreachable Creature
-[X] Formal Dance (2)
-[X] Math and Finance (3)
-[X] Etiquette (5)
-[X] Calligraphy (4)
-[X] Reading and Writing (4)
-[X] Botany (2)
-[X] Hiking and Sport (4)
-[X] Fencing (2)
-[X] Archery (2)
-[X] Play Games (1)
-[X] Singing Practice (3)
-[X] Leiselaut Practice (2)
-[X] History (1)
-[X] Geography (2)
-[X] Equestrian Riding (3)

My plan is a little different to those in circulation as I'd rather tilt into our insular nature rather than try to fix it. I've got an ambition to cultivate something of an untouchable idol persona by combing our beauty with an impenetrable front that knows all the right words and can carry a conversation on just about any topic. Is this the best sort of person we could become? Probably not, but I think it might be terribly good fun to follow.
In terms of specific skills I'm attached to, Equestrian Riding is pretty high up there as an officer who cannot ride is barely on officer at all. I've redirected those social points into giving us a good mastery of the body in the interests of our health.

Last edited:
[x] Fight to the last, and resolutely lose with honor and dignity intact!
[x] Plan spread thin
Formal Dance 1
Math and Finance 1
Etiquette 4
Calligraphy 3
Reading and Writing 3
Hiking and Sport 1
Explore Manor Village 1
Fencing 2
Archery 2
Play Games 4
Storytime 1
Socialize with the Help 1
Leiselaut Practice 1
Singing Practice 1
History 2
Geography 1
Equestrian Riding 1

In general I actually think we shouldn't specialize this much yet. We're only like 6. That said I think it'd be cool to try to get some practice at everything, except botany and textiles which I think we can put aside for now. In particular I'd like some practice at archery and fencing in case we need to defend ourselves later on.

Back