Prince Aladdin Quest (Disney Villains *Almost* Victorious)

Tai Lung: "Why am I even here?"

Haroud: Diversity hire. In case they like non humans better for some reason.

And speaking of that, Iago got really lucky rolling an 80 with a Diplomacy of 7 as a bird talking to mice of all things. By all accounts that shouldn't have gone so well. But now he's in the walls!

In case, and when, something goes horribly wrong, you're the most qualified to beat up everybody in the room.
Helga: Excuse you?

Hope this massive success with 2 other heroes makes her defrost a bit. I really want her loyalty up. Helga is awesome.

Last edited:
And speaking of that, Iago got really lucky rolling an 80 with a Diplomacy of 7 as a bird talking to mice of all things. By all accounts that shouldn't have gone so well. But now he's in the walls!
That was a mistake by me, in that instance it still should have been intrigue so I rolled it properly. Otherwise yeah, he would have failed, even with his trait to allow him to substitute his learning for Diplomacy when dealing with intelligent animals.

Tempest collated rolls and gave permission to post them.
Alright I've got some morning to kill lets see the rolls-

SWEET MERCIFUL HEAVENS! IS THAT TWO ROLLS OVER 200 I see!
[Martial] (2000, 500 Upkeep) Forging a Red Sword: Apply Hub McCann (DC 80) 131
Well we've streamlined military organization and seemingly got our second action for it, good, we also probably got a stat boost.
[Stewardship] (5000) A Helping Hand... or Foot. (DC 75) 94
Why yes I enjoy medieval cyborgs, it is my favorite archetype of Mercenary...witch is weird because it happened once.
[Diplomacy] (1500) Dining with a Lord (DC 75[modified to 67 due to Eugene]) 205
Captain NEMO, I hope you enjoyed our company and allowed us to enjoy the Nautilus!
[Diplomacy] (2500) Establish a Diplomatic Embassy in Xiang-Wu (DC 50) 114
Embassy's are good, we expand diplomatic rage immensely.
[Intrigue] (500) The Dusty Young Man (DC ???) 148
Mozenrath: Ahh wait a second...OH NO NOT AGAIN! Why can't I get anything DONE today?

Sao Feng: If we had simply taken more time to prepare and look the part as desperate travelers we wouldn't be in this mess.
[Intrigue] (3500) Plumbing the Depths: Apply Garth McCann, Tai Lung, and Helga Sinclair (DC 100[reduced to 90 due to Eugene) 233
Garth: I read a book like this once. I think this is a Shadow over Innsmoth problem...I blame Lovecraft.

Helga: Read a BOOK, I help the Guy BLOW UP the Old ONE City. It is not an experience I wanna go through again I was terrified and we brought heavy weaponry!

Tai Lung: Less talking about the scary runes and unspeakable gods more stealing records everyone, we can complain about it later.

And these were just the ones I had off the top of my head.

Oh right, in that case Iago would have needed a 69 on the die to succeed with the mice rolling with Learning lol.

To be fair, if I was going to pick one action to overkill, it was that one.

Really don't want to be caught by those guys.
I was just worried sending anyone, let alone hero units, anywhere near the land of mind hazards.

Why yes I enjoy medieval cyborgs, it is my favorite archetype of Mercenary...witch is weird because it happened once.
And just in time for Iago to add it into the medical plan in his recruitment contract.

Last edited:
Aladdin has 30 Intrigue
Haroud has 20, and his Trait adds another 20 with his spy network in investigating a specific other region or person....
That's 70 before adding the 3 hero units.
Lung adds 10
Helga adds 17
Garth adds 14

Total 111
The Lemuria action was an instant success even without the DC lowering to 90.
We need to math better.

Lung could have been doing a personal action worry free.

If I might throw something in?

Interrupts can happen. If, say, Cutler Beckett decides to throw some of his people against us, even sure things can suddenly look pretty dicey-.

That's because their whole thing was a series of omakes made by @Green Baron... who has yet to go past Turn 3 or 4.
I have been stuck on an interlude I was planning to write between Jerusalems turn for around one and a half year now. Or well, stuck and stuck , my main problem is that I have a hard time to actually sit down and write out anything beyond my cliffnotes.

This in combination with the fact that my studies is currently more or less going straight to hell, has made it hard for me to actually focus on writing it.

I also may be abit depressed over said studies, unsure though.

In addition, I may or may not be depressed over this quest for the simple fact that I am so incredible behind the Jerusalem Nega Quest unlike everyone else that just keep posting more and more Nega Quest materials that puts me even more behind everyone else.

Last edited:
Speaking of maps and omakes.

Is Wish a thing here?
The Kingdom of Rosas is on an island south of the Iberian Peninsula. This is confirmed in The Art of Wish, where it is stated to be in the Mediterranean Sea.
So it'd be close to Maldonia.

Good rolls. I don't mind the slight inefficiency in allocating who goes where, if things had gone bad in Lemuria they could have gone really bad.

Speaking of maps and omakes.

Is Wish a thing here?
The Kingdom of Rosas is on an island south of the Iberian Peninsula. This is confirmed in The Art of Wish, where it is stated to be in the Mediterranean Sea.
So it'd be close to Maldonia.

We'd talked about it a little before the movie came out. IMO you could put the kingdom in the Balearics pretty easily.

Back