Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Waking up as a fictional character is most unusual, so is the fact that you don't even know who are these Lannister folk are, and even more unusual is the fact that you now appear to be a woman. and to be married to a demnon of trident, whatever that means.
Power Fantasy most certainly not

Dachi

Georgian(ქართველი)🇬🇪 not 🇺🇸
Pronouns
He/Him
Waking up in a strange bed and in a room that I was unfamiliar with and that was not my own was already quite horrifying enough for me to bear with. Even before I had figured out exactly where and when I had woken up, as my mind became more clear and I looked around the room, it became even more clear to me that I was, in fact, not inside my own home or in my room.

The fact that my mind was foggy also confused me, as I `never truly enjoyed drinking any type of alcohol. No wine, Wisky, or any other things, which again really set me apart from a group of my friends who drank as much wine as they could. As was tradition in my country of Georgia, at any social gathering or an event without much wine being consumed, a very unusual and poor event was conducted.

But the same was, of course, not expected of women, for whom drinking more than one glass of wine was considered improper, as was getting drunk, for which such women were thought of as an embarrassment to their family. Instead, they were simply expected to serve the drinks, bring in new dishes, cook food, and such things, and return the dishes when they were inevitably broken. And of course, there was no place for them on the main table, which was exclusively for the men; the women would have the smaller table in another room out of sight out of mind.

which I always found to be a horrible thing to do to your wives, daughters, mothers, and every other woman as well. Just as there was general abuse that husbands and other male figures did against women, I wonder: did they not have mothers or sisters growing up? How could they do this to other people just because they were women?

which always made me question if I was an exception that thought about how wrong such practice was, or was it simply because of my being far more westernized?

And still, even all of this was still so much better than what I had heard about happening after the collapse of the Soviet Union: the kidnapping of young girls and raping them so that their families would not accept them back because of families so-called honor and the fact that the girl was shamed and would only bring dishonor to her family., and those girls were forced to accept their abusers as their husbands.

Thus, my feeling What I can only presume was similar to a hangover was quite impossible, at least unless I had somehow gotten drunk by drinking Fanta. more than that as I finally got out of bed, which was very comfortable and larger than the one that I was used to sleeping alongside my wife Venera, and the floor on which I stepped at close inspection was stone, which again made me shiver for not being out of cold, for which there were multiple fireplaces, but for the fact that as I looked at the room and the way it looked, the reason being that my house floor was made from wood.

, I finally concluded that somehow I was kidnapped.

But that brought up the next question: why would someone kidnap me when I was not particularly rich and I had a rather middle-class job? Nor was I attractive, and considering who I was and what sort of place Georgia was, my kidnapping made perhaps even less sense to me. Still, as I looked around the room for some sort of weapon to defend myself, I found that there was a wardrobe, which, after debating for a few seconds, I opened, and to my great displeasure, I found not a weapon but many magnificent sets of clothing that probably would have cost more than I made in three years.

More of a mystery was the fact that those expensive dresses were without doubt for women, which I was not, or so I thought before turning around and seeing a magnificent golden and silver mirror adorned with gems that, as India Jones would say, belonged to a museum or part of some royal family palace or something like that.

But what I saw made me wobble and weaken my legs, and I lost my balance. Lucky for me, I found myself falling back on the softest bed that I had ever slept on. That thing, whom I saw, was a beautiful blonde, emerald-eyed woman who very probably would not find herself out of being one of Victoria's runaway models. Which was wrong, oh, so wrong somehow. This was even more frightening and anxiety-inducing for me than the thought of me being kidnapped by some depraved rich person for some reason.

This brought back my migraines and upset my stomach so much that I almost ate up whatever I had eaten or what this person had eaten. And that thought finally did make me throw up the realization that somehow, by whatever way, not only did I become a woman, but I had stolen previous inhibitors, the body soul, or something entire lives, effectively killing them.

Hot tears ran down my eyes as the realization came to me that I had taken an innocent girl from their parents who loved them and raised them, or a sister from their loving brother or brothers, or an older sister from a younger little sister, or perhaps even a mother from their child. How could I even live with myself after what I had done? Even though it was not my intention for this to happen, it still happened.

I didn't even know how to comprehend everything about how all of this was even possible or why it had ever happened to me. I didn't know how much time I had spent simply crying and realizing that it was real after I had put one of my fingers in due to how much force I had given my bite, hoping beyond hope that I would wake up from this nightmare.

For all my efforts, I was left with a bleeding finger and severe pain. until finally I had enough of it and started dressing myself so that I could explore where the hell I had found myself. I chose the shimmering green dresses, which truly measured to my exact new measurements.

almost as if the clothing was designed specifically for me and me alone and not that I simply bought it.

As I looked at the mirror, I was somehow captured by how beautiful I looked and then hoped because not only was I somehow wearing another person's body, but now I was a woman when I had been a man before. As the brilliant emerald eyes and soft golden curls looked back at me, I almost again collapsed, but lucky I had managed to steady myself; a sense of deep wrongness and guilt was on my body.

But all of that crying and anguish was not only for me but also for Venera and the children. What would they think? How would they accept me now? Or could I even be accepted? How would anyone believe me? Finally, I opened and closed the heavy wooden door. I simply could not handle seeing myself in the mirror. No, it was not me. and found myself staring at the most peculiar sight: a man wearing some sort of armor that would not be out of a museum, a TV show, a film, or some part of a reenactment.

I would have been beyond excited to meet someone like this before this incident, whatever it was. For example, in Georgia, there were no medieval castles or such things that one could afford, and while I could afford a plane ticket to one of the many countries with castles, I simply found that money could have been spent on better things, like buying something that all of my family could enjoy.

But now, in this stranger crisis, he only frightened me, especially as I saw the sword on his hip and the fact that he was both taller and larger than me. The man must have been from middle Georgia or the western part of it; his colorations were darker than my own, and his eyes were soft brown, the same shade as I had before this happened to me.

And while I was in my thoughts, the man seemed to have finally seen me, and his look and face had several mixes of things, only some of which I understood. There was some sort of fear, and I wondered: fear of whom or what? Why were the men afraid, and was all of this stranger armor he was wearing?

"My lady, thank the gods, you have awoken your lord, father, and ser Jaime to the worst after your accident. I shall inform them immediately, and I beg of you to please return to your room, my lady. I will be momentarily informing your lord, father" and with that, the guardsmen left with all haste that he could manage

Those words only made me frightened and confused even more, Lord, was I in some way part of nobility? Perhaps I was in England or something similar to that, or perhaps I was really kidnapped by some rich asshole and I was in some sort of cruel game or even a cult.

But I know the truth. The sense of unease and upset returned to me as I returned to the room. I felt my head spin now that I was going to meet the man whose daughter's life is tole, who to me was perhaps gone and dead, and I reminded her that I was an imposter and intruder.

And with that also came the feeling of dread: would the man realize that his daughter was gone the moment he laid his eyes upon me that his little girl was snatched from him by someone else while he would be looking at the face and eyes of his daughter that, in truth, his daughter was perhaps dead?

until my musings and hysteria were cut short by someone bursting inside of the room, which had me rising up from the bed on which I had been resting, and now as I looked upon the interplot The man had a certain feeling from me that was deep, and I could not truly name those feelings very well, but he was tall and golden with the same eyes and hair that I now also possess. In fact, if not for his age, I would certainly have believed this man to have been this body's father, but looking at him more keenly, something that stirred safety and longness in me made me realize that he was probably my brother doing to our relatives, or perhaps even a cousin.

But the feeling of safety that I felt now, or more importantly, that this body felt now, was a big sign that this man was indeed this body's brother. And again, I felt the wrenching of my heart, realizing that I knew that this girl had a family before I had stolen her entire young life away from her.

He wore fine, crimson silk clothing, high black boots, and a black cloak made from some sort of material, perhaps satin. and on his breast was a golden lion that I thought was somehow made up of gold, but that was very absurd.

And he was a very attractive sort of man which I found very disgusting that I was feeling hot over this poor girl's brother whose body I inhabited, brother hot, and it seemed that it was not enough for me to steal her life away, but to even feel such things was just crushing, and that was not including the fact that I had never been attracted to a man before.

Sure, I could admit when I saw a handsome guy and that one Polish dude who I praised for how handsome he was, but I did not have feelings hots over this poor girl whose body I inhabited brother hot and it seemed that it was not enough for me to steal her life away but to even feel such things were just crushing and that was not including the fact that i had never been attracted to been before sure i could admit when I saw a handsome guy and that one polish dude who I praised for how handsome he was such but i did not have a feeling for men as a man but now I was a woman or inhabiting a woman's body and worst than all of that I was feeling very attracted to her brother, without doubt, the previous inhibitor of this body looks upon me with all rightful hate

So yes, I have written this story for multiple reasons, some of which I shall not discuss, but yes, all opinions and comments are welcome

Huh, Interesting start, I admit it should be very interesting to see someone unfamiliar with the setting in it. It seemed to me that there was a very very fast turn to 'I've stolen some girl's body' which is what it is so I'm curious to see where and how it goes from here.

It'd be interesting to see our protagonist finding out of waking up as Cersei Lannister and is in the ASOIAF world which depends if SI Cersei has the meta knowledge of the books or the tv show to use and change things from the canon.

I will be looking forward for this story with great interest.
Thank you for your kind word's I'm glad that my story is enjoyable for you.

And yes realization that maybe this girl cersei wasn't that innocent after all.

I think one of things people often ignore is just how traumatic isot can be being ripped from both place and people you love into forgain world.

And perhaps even killing person basically by replacing them.

Thank you for your kind word's I'm glad that my story is enjoyable for you.

And yes realization that maybe this girl cersei wasn't that innocent after all.

I think one of things people often ignore is just how traumatic isot can be being ripped from both place and people you love into forgain world.

And perhaps even killing person basically by replacing them.
You're welcome and keep up the good work.

Good thing SI Cersei can pass off the change of personality as a result of the accident and no one would question it hopefully.

True, there are ISOT stories that have the Self Insert protagonists waking up as canon characters (or characters from another world inserted into a crossover setting) and they never seem to be upset or distressed of being in someone else's body before taking time to slowly adjust in a world unknown to them even if they knew from a favorite show/book they've seen.

It's one thing to know with meta knowledge, but it's another when you're actually in it.

Instead the said SIs just roll with it as if it's no big deal at all. Just apply "When in Rome, do as Romans do" as quick as possible.

Back