PARANOIA: The Milk Run (Volunteer Today! Troubleshooter Spots Open!)

Gideon020

Really in the mood for ribs.

Hello Troubleshooter, this is The Computer, your Friend.​
As your Friend, I do a lot of nice things for you, don't I?​
Of course I do! I give you Hot Fun and Cold Fun, TeaSir and CoffeeMate and all the Bouncy Bubble Beverage you want!

I give you lots of Credits to buy all the nice things you need and want. Your life is perfect thanks to me, your Friend.

But, sometimes friends need help.

I need you to do a job for me. Refusal is treason.

Treason is punishable by death.

Have A Nice Day.​

GM: You may start applying now. Further information will be released to players as they apply.

It is completely fine for you to know nothing. It's more FUN that way. And having FUN is mandatory.

Last edited:
Of course I'll help you friend computer!

OOC: heh, got my paranoia book out and ready for referencing.

Since you know so much wise guy, we're using Flat Skill Assignment. Put down your 7's and 25 Perversity Points, choose your Common Specialties, set aside your Narrow Specialties, spend your 1000 Credits if you want to, and wait for me to send you your Service Firm and Secret Societies.

Last edited:
You sick deviants need a normal, loyal servant of Friend Computer to keep an eye on you.

I wanna have fun, too! TVTropes got me when I was Searching about Paranoia.

Congratulations.

You have met the minimum required standard for this mission.

Your mission will begin shortly.​

Sure, I will play friend. But, I most confess something I think .... Is a bit suspicious. I don't want to be too intrusive, but can you help me. I hear strange noises at night. Hopefully it is nothing, but you never know.

OOC: I do not know the actual rules just a vague outline of the plot.

Sure, I will play friend. But, I most confess something I think .... Is a bit suspicious. I don't want to be too intrusive, but can you help me. I hear strange noises at night. Hopefully it is nothing, but you never know.

OOC: I do not know the actual rules just a vague outline of the plot.

Your loyal suspicions have been passed on to IntSec. Please wait while further instructions are sent.

Last edited:
GM: Sorry guys, I was away at my parents for Father's Day over the weekend. Back now and going to get things started quick as I can.

Aw is this being done via conversation? Darn. I wanted to spy- uh...I mean... Watch the....er.... Hm.

*connection lost*

Back